FUCK MY COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soooooooooooooooooooo how do you feel about the worst choice in Canadian history, I mean like what the fucking hell are they thinking

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/bank-of-canada-unveils-new-10-banknote-for-canada-150-celebrations-1.4060501
cbc.ca/news/politics/canadian-banknote-woman-1.3885844
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great thread friendo. I enjoyed the wealth of information on which to base my opinion. Upvoted.

WTF is this about?

?

Explain. You've given zero context.

just for reference search up the new 2018 Canadian $10 bill

?
cbc.ca/news/politics/bank-of-canada-unveils-new-10-banknote-for-canada-150-celebrations-1.4060501

nope
cbc.ca/news/politics/canadian-banknote-woman-1.3885844

Don't worry, our Finance minister sucks cock in his spare time.

Black rights activist Viola Desmond, who was jailed for defiantly sitting in the "whites only" section of a Nova Scotia film house, will be the first Canadian woman to be featured on the country's $10 bill.

Finance Minister Bill Morneau and Bank of Canada governor Stephen Poloz announced the selection of the groundbreaking beautician and businesswoman during an announcement today at the Canadian Museum of History in Gatineau, Que.

Desmond's image will replace that of Sir John A. Macdonald, Canada's first prime minister, on the purple banknote beginning in 2018.

she looks white tho

So they picked a criminal over the olympian or engineer? Remember kids, if you feel a law is unjust just break it. That's good I guess.

Absolutely disgusting. It just never ends, God knows there isn't a warm body is the house who will even protest it.

the best part is that the government claims that this is the first Canadian women on the bill, yet the first one was on the 10 dollar bill one year before for the 150th anniversary of Canada

>Black rights activist Viola Desmond, who was jailed for defiantly sitting in the "whites only" section of a Nova Scotia film house, will be the first Canadian woman to be featured on the country's $10 bill.
AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Deface every bill.

If she's black then i'm japanese

the only good thing about this is you will be able to own a black person again

>Desmond's image will replace that of Sir John A. Macdonald, Canada's first prime minister
At first I thought this wasn't so bad but replacing fucking John A Macdonald with a random nigress is outrageous.

This great man must be spinning in his grave

No, you're Mexican

56 hiding behind meme flag