IRAN HAPPENING = MAIDAN 3.0

Are you too blind to see it!? The same shit pulled of in Egypt, Lybia, Iraq and countless other states (((not approved))). What. The. Fuck. How are they still getting away with this? This world is fucked beyond any repair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't look like your typical Iranians

because trump won and retards think he isnt controlled by jews so theyre all passive guzzling his jizz

take it to /sg/

No I don't.
This is a whole new level of fucked up.

yeah well .. pol is dead.

what THE FUCK is wrong with people not seeing this scheme!?!?

What happened recently? I see the mess we humans are in so please tell me what happened.

to put it simple Iran magically is living through a magical revolution that is surely not in any way related to (((them)) not liking how they are getting more sovereignty thanks to Trump and Putin lezting them finally fuck ISIS and the fucking Saudis for good.

Everyone is brainwashed and doesn't give a shit. Unless the draft comes back nobody will care.

and fucking 15 threads here without anyone calling out how fake this is..

It will all collapse under its own obscene weight within the next ten years. As soon as the petroyuan comes online, (((American))) hegemony will be no more. Unfortunately for a lot of people, it will be 30 (or 75) years too late.

It’s pretty incredible. Just happens that every country the Jews have a problem with mysteriously ends up with these mass movements. Really gets the noggin joggin.

hell I'm just a fucking kraut in Merkelland trying to understand some shit and I see it still. is it really so hard to get?

Usually I would agree but the Iranians already tried that in 2009. It doesnt always have to be an external regume change does it?

War and consumerism related activities is what keeps the world economy going. It all is wrong, upside down.

It's because Iran is a civil rights violator that does not endorse democratic liberties we take for granted.

(((civil rights)))
(((democratic liberties)))

funny thing is KSA is twice as bad but criticism of their actions against the populace from the western world is almost non-existent, talk about double standards.

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

The storm is upon us!!!!

Yup this is a CIA attempted coup. Watch it. Iran starts kicking off with Saudi and Israel and now this happens.

r/the_ptg is unironically supporting regime change now, kek

Based Iranians hate Israel. This is (((their))) attempt at regime change.

Here we go again destabilizing the world. I really hope Russia actually steps in this time and tells us to fuck off and stop our bullshit or else. I also hope they make it very public. They might actually do that for Iran. They helped Syria. I could see it.

Libya, Syria, Egypt, I guess Iran has been a tough nut to crack

Yes they have. They are stronger and honestly more stable. They have tried several times, even after the 50's when the CIA instated the Ayatollah. Plus they have a big scary ally to the North.

You mean Saudi Arabia buys billions upon billions in arms and suddenly they're like, """"Iran is supplying our enemies, look how aggressive they are"""". Israel is all for it too of course. Hope the fucking Russians get involved and put the kibosh to this shit.

heading into 2018 with a neocon war on the horizon

this could be the one

It could. It really is. The climate is perfect. In its own way its like heading into another WWI. Russia is sick of our shit and has been rearming for at least the last decade. Europe is weak. There is a rising power in China. The middle eastern powers are vying for supremacy. It's close. I could see it happening in '18 or '19. I just hate that the US is going to be the warmonger this time. I hate that we will be on the wrong side of history.

This implies we lose :)

its going to be nuclear senpai

hope you like nuclear winter

So what's happening?

I don't think that anyone will win. We certainly have the most to lose. If we don't annihilate ourselves, then China and Russia will reorder the balance of power at least. The days of the single, hegemonous superpower in the west are coming to an end. I foresee a world with at least 3 global powers, of relatively equal might. It will be make or break for Europe. Either they will solidify their backslide or they will rally and regain their long waning glory.

It's a river flowing strongly, we don't know why, but it is. Those that fight it drown. The world will come under one power, it will cause destruction, pain and death in it's wake. Something new will arise, a new age.

Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

Personally I don't give a shit I just want a happening to end it all, CMON KEK YOu OWE US AFTER WE GOT YOuR IDOL ELECTED, RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

>nukes? yes pls

For the first time in my life that song makes sense

>iran version of shareblue panicking their easy jobs are going to end
>will have to actually have to pick up rifles for the meat grinder that is middle east arab wars.

shieeeeeet.

Yeah fuck them for wanting peace and stability for themselves and sheeit.

better learn how to use that ak m8.

>blaming the uprising on jews
No nigger, the only people to blame are the bearded monkeys ruling the country. They are corrupt and incompetent. People are fed up of seeing billions being sent to paleshits and syrians while people are starving to death and homeless. Iran gets hit by violent earthquakes almost every week and the government doesn't do shit about helping the victims. The economy is down in the shitter. All while the fags in power steal millions (And in some cases billions) of dollars from the population. Everyone who dares speak against them is hung and the population is oppressed. Please tell me how people getting fed up living in a shithole is somehow the fault of (((((((((("""""THEM"""""))))))))))

Fucking retard