TRUMP BTFO BY CHINA

HAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/china-tells-trump-not-how-us-president-should-behave-north-korea-tweet-764757?amp=1
q13fox.com/2017/12/29/south-korea-seizes-ship-it-claims-transferred-oil-to-north-korea/amp/
cnbc.com/amp/2017/12/29/south-korea-holds-hong-kong-ship-over-north-korean-oil.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/china-tells-trump-not-how-us-president-should-behave-north-korea-tweet-764757?amp=1

China on the back foot, that took less than a year.

I’m sorry that was a wrong translation its more like this: “please don’t hurt me America-senpai”!”

More like

"OH SO SOWWY PREASE NO INBESTAGATE FURVER NO TING TA SEE HEA!"

They're just trying to cover their asses

Is it up to China how our presidents should behave now?

Well done, you have great asian phonetic.

Well, now that the US looks so weak, yes. China is stepping up to tell everyone like it is.

China is legit worried.

Way to go for Xi to perpetuate the stereotype of Asians being backstabbers

Quick question Sup Forums.
>Best Korea fires first
>Hits water
>No casualties
>We fire back
>ICBM's in air
>Be China
>What do

I honestly want to know if they're gonna ally with NK or remain neutral.

WAI TANKYA PROBABR CHINK

Making yourself a dictator isn't how a president should act either

Hello Satan
China will try and kill the fat kid if they're really worried.
North Korea actually firing a missile would bring down the entire world. Russia, Europe, Iran, India, etc.
China would suddenly be isolated.

Satan, we wouldn't use ICBMs. Sub launched or perhaps targeted strike by stealth bomber but not anything as provocative as ICBMs.

Thats a poor translation. The correct translation is
>This is not how we want be treated even if you're right
Too bad China.

Intervene like they said they would.

Alls said and done though we probably wont use nukes. Means that we cant flood the market with our products after the war.

Best case scenario we make a big stink in the UN, go in with Worst Korea, kick shit and let Worst Korea take over after.

Between the flood of food products and the political elite having a shitstorm of ratting and backstabbing its gonna be fun

The world doesn’t get to control American leaders anymore. All the big babies are having a fit.

Kek

lets see what is "legitimate", in accordance to US.. UN etc- jewSrahell, Supplying most rogue, vile Saudi's with weaponry, financing, resupplying terrorists is Syria
>not great

Norks are starving, but not giving inn- they have nothing to lose, they are not friends with US, but do as they do- wave their might of resistance to Drumbf in a form of getting tech for Nuclear Weaponry and ICBM from ruski's, plainly desperate for fuel, getting it (as ever) from chinese nad give very little shit's about his hysterics on twitter
>what can he do about it?
Especially, since upon jew overlord Khurshnerh order "recognition" of Jerusalem and having cut UN financing...

Clown is muppet, he needs telling off!

They aren't used to someone with a spine and a pair of balls after all these years of dealing with two family dynasties and one mixed race retard with a prostitute for a mother

What does a commie know about American politics anyway

Thanks. Trying to figure the likelihood of full scale nuclear warfare. I had always wondered if China would help NK like they did in the Korean War, since their both Commie holdouts from that bygone era.

Wtf does some commie chink know about how an American president should act?

>I had always wondered if China would help NK like they did in the Korean War
It's a totally different ball game when China is on the hook for the Norks launching a missile.

q13fox.com/2017/12/29/south-korea-seizes-ship-it-claims-transferred-oil-to-north-korea/amp/

Chinks just dont want us bases near their border for obvious reasons even though the Norks have been detrimental to trade overall.

Nobody wants to use nukes because if anything can be learned from Bikini Atoll or Chernobyl its that radiation makes places uninhabitable and therefore unprofitable, and both us and the chinks want the money at the end of the day

cnbc.com/amp/2017/12/29/south-korea-holds-hong-kong-ship-over-north-korean-oil.html
>redneck- whoo-"r"rha!
FYI do not ask for our assistance in this one, we are not equipped to deal with such type and distance of conflict

I don't know if America will use nukes to be frank. But in the case of starting a land war with north korea I imagine japan and america will fuck it into dust.
I don't know what south korea will do because when all is said and done their bond with the north korean people very well may be stronger than their bond with america.
Anyway If america, japan, and south korea(?) bomb and invade north korea the only thing the chinese will do is try and secure as many rare earth minerals in north korea as possible and probably send some troops there to make sure no one else comes and grabs up all the valubles.

>do not ask for our assistance in this one
We'll be sure to bring you back some goats Ahmed

>behave
no one voted for him to behave

Lot of the natural resources have been stripped, but what does remain is the potential to use alot of the mountain rivers up north for hydroelectric power

I'd rather have shaba

>China telling the USA how to behave
SUCKIT CHINKS