Make POL great again; stop the Amerimutt meme

The Amerimutt meme is only used by niggers who are jealous they’re not white and Jews. Only 7% of Americans are mixed race. That means 93% of white people have all Pan-European DNA. And unless you’re an autistic retarded Nazi Larper who won’t concede the point that all European races are equal, then that means there’s over 100,000,000 whites in America. There’s nothing remotely scientific you can say to prove that not all European races are equal. The Amerimutt meme is retarded and divisive. I laughed at it a few times, but the meme has stopped being funny and now it’s just a forced attack on whites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1oeCSJVaQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its honestly not funny, tired of seeing it.

All the (((white europeans))) in the US have polluted blood from years of polak, potato and italian inbreeding. None of you are white. You are 0% white

>crying about sub-countries' stale memes
God you fucking deserve it. It's a joke, just like the Leaf, Poo, and Kevin memes. Balls up you underage B&s.

T*rkish Emigre?

no, just a white pasty anglo telling you the truth

You’re retarded. If you understood evolution and anthropology you would know that European races were only isolated populations for around 15,000 years as the longest. Not to mention they all shared very similar climates. So the difference between European races is essentially nonexistent. At the very most, it’s possible some European ethnicities may have 2+- IQ points, but it’s nothing like the difference between Europeans and Africans. You’re just a shill. A gay nigger, if you will

Accept your fate, this is your new reality now. I'm sorry. But if you're to sit there, on your 56% sharting fat ass laughing at Euro terror attacks every month it happens, then yes i am going to continue posting these and there is nothing you can do to stop it

I never laughed at ant European terror attacks. You just irrationally don’t like Americans. You probably actually are a nigger

Nope. Look at pic related. This is what a white european looks like. You on the other hand, go knows what you, your dad, or grandfather fucked and had children with. american indians, chinks, spics, blacks. it's a free for all on your continent.

tfw you know actual 56%ers

do you go outside OP? the meme is funny cause its true

t. baltimore

Segregation ended 60 years ago, and race mixing was only not taboo for about 20 years. Race mixing almost never happened until around 60 years ago, if white women did have mixed babies a lot of them would smash the mixed baby on rocks after it was born. The truth is very few Americans have DNA that looks different from most Europeans. In 80 years that might not be true but it’s at least true for now

>

You live in a nigger infested area. I live in Minnesota. My area is at least 90% white

>slav
>southern europe
>under one percent

everyone on this continent has at least a drop of South Euro blood.

Most europeans in the USA married and bred with other europeans. only problem is these europeans we're French, British or German, Danish or Swedish. The vats majority of them were Irish, Russians and italians. So you're not really white.

And I'm

i enjoy impregnating white woman

But, if you have

These are great

difference is, you're on a continent of niggers and spics and your population is polluted. That either makes you a mutt, or soon to be mutt.

woah, under 1 percent of my 1,000 year european history is Northern Italian. That's not really the same as being 3rd generation irish and russian lol

LA CREATURA...

isn't the US less white than brazil?

that's not why you're a mutt mr. 1/64th german

>let me tell you about how America isn't white

t. muhammad from manchester

>But, if you have

>The Amerimutt meme is only used by niggers who are jealous they’re not white

yeah withe boy, everyone is jelous about being you.

It's amazing you have time between prison stretches

I tried to be civil

You’re retarded. What’s your reasoning for saying Italians and Russians aren’t white? You give race realists a bad name when you use that retarded 1940 Nazi rhetoric

Ugliest Europeans
Slit your throat Britcuck

How's the cell reception in front of home depot?

and sadly for you, a muhammad in england is probably more english than you'll ever be

t. diaspora trash

It's pretty well established that Italians and Russian's aren't of nordic admixture and are a totally different phenotype.

EUROMUTTS MAD AS FUCK LMAO

t. Irish subhuman

Euro mutts? Now they're European?

THIS IS EXACTLY THE SORT OF DIVIDE AND CONQUER TECHNIQUE THAT THE JEW USES

My Theory is that a website like TheJIDF invented this meme, then forced it for weeks on Sup Forums hoping it'd catch on to cause infighting

We need to unite the right, not tear each over apart like the Liberal-Democrats are doing currently.

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw La Creatura rise up out of the sea....

Having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns,

and upon his heads the percentage of his white heritage...

And they worshipped the Jew which gave power unto La Creatura:

and they worshipped La Creatura, saying,

"Who is like unto La Creatura?

Who is able to make war with him?"

No, you're just a fat retard lmao

So now irish are subhuman?

Aryan country in fact

I'm Brittish you faggot. And you are to. So act like it you Ad-Hominem denying cunt.

idk... you tell me gringo.

From my experience living in New England, Irish-Americans are leftist trash.
They are also ugly to boot
All of my teachers were rabid leftists

nah you're not, mohammed. if you were a true european aryan you'd participate in this meming

Dude it doesn't even matter. They'll keep memeing while their rape rates skyrocket and their native population disappears while Achmed the goatfucker and his 4 child wives flood their Wisconsin-sized countries.

Well if the irish are subhuman i guess the spanish are too huh? *spain

amerimutts, just accept your non european blood.

Only Europeans, Canadians, and Australians are white.

You realize that is an actual shill you are treating like countrymen right? The merrimutt meme is literally divide and concquer.

>They'll keep memeing while their rape rates skyrocket and their native population disappears

Implying 40.000 white women aren't raped across the USA by niggers every single year, according to the FBI.

Why? What's the point in it? Remember that American's were once our Kinsmen. Remember men like George Washington and Benjamin Franklin were British, and the foremost even fought in our war with India.

Can't you see that this meme is purely designed for Divide and Conquership? Why would you support that!?

>USA
>White

Ok and? Where’s the science that says Nordic DNA is better? There’s the made up legend that nords descended from Gods who lived in the lost city of Atlantis, but that’s obviously retarded. All European ethnicities are roughly the same. They weren’t isolated populations long enough for them to have any major morphological differences. All race realists are Pan-European nationalists. Even East Asians really aren’t that different from Europeans

Well all i gotta say is

>all amerimutts disappeared after this comment
jeez i wonder why

>Shits on other flags to the point where it's forced and shuts down actual discussion
>meme arises shitting on Americans
>wahhhh it's not fair and is shutting down discussion

Reap what you fucking sow

says the fucking leaf
slit your throat, Chang

basic observation proves the nordic phenotype is superior to all other races in terms of accomplishment in human history.

Cherrypicked arguement.

There are entire states like West Virginia which have a

>Ameribro's bitch about the Amerimutt meme yet in the same breath will berate their European cousins for the problems we are having

Stop saying all Americans shit on other flags. It’s obviously not true. People have been ripping on each other from all countries. It’s just an excuse to use the Amerimutt meme even though a majority of American users never did what you claim

Nothing is fucking equal.

Is the little Canada cuck upset that -we- (not just Americans) call you a dirty leaf?

Fuck off nigger.

Mutts are real though.

It's true
Amerimutt is just a forced we wuz kangs meme for niggers

For user who said it .
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1oeCSJVaQM

these Euros are in denial
they are so completely fucked by their governments, so they have nothing else to do but spam this meme

And dropping like flies by the day

Mutts aren't rea....

That’s anecoctal reasoning, and it’s not even true. Greeks, Romans and Germanic people have done more in shaping the West than any other group. Nordic people were essentially ice niggers. World history would be roughly 85% the same without them

Yeah but we're mexican so you think these guys are going to include us to they're category?

the fact that a Mexican subhuman shitskin is using this meme shows us that is no longer has value

HOLY FUCKING BASED

You're right. But by posting these "Amerimutt" memes, you're attacking the only real people who actually want to stand up to the ethnic replacement of their people.

In other words, you're attacking your ally. You've fallen pray to the Jew's Divide and Conquer strategy.

not really anecdotal when it's the truth ad everyone knows it. The nordic people built England and settled there. The Vikings did more than Germanics and Greeks combined. Not the romans though, nobody surpasses them. But that was more socio-economic enviromental reasons why the med basin developed faster.

Russians are literally Mongoloids

Well all i gotta say is

we need a smack in the face to get sane. only pain motivates.

dont like the meme?
then work toward the ethno state

t.

It's only funny because you faggots keep being triggered by it.

>these Euros are in denial

my sides. europeans aren't the ones having an identity crisis. embrace your american heritage, 'cause god knows no one else ever will

Pharaonic rule came before Solomon and Hiram.

SO FUCK YOU ~ pleb cunt worker tribes.
>KNOW who YOUR KANG is.

the difference is other south americans don't deny it. face it, you're less white than brazil

10/10

Nice going, dude, but I am just a tourist. Not a slavshit.

England was never an important civilization till around 1,500’s. But it didn’t even last because now England is basically a 2nd world country, and it’s not even a world power anymore. If Nordics were superior they would still be on top, but they’re clearly not. Even with America piggy backing tons of niggers we still are better

Rate me Sup Forums im i le 56% ?

What does your comment have anything to do with mine?
Jesus Christ, get better reading comprehension
the United States of America is not 'less white' than Brazil according to facts.
this country will however develop genetic splicing within our lifetimes, so slit your throat, subhuman