PEDOPHILE HOTSPOT: PARADISE COVE, RENO, NV

GET THE FUCK IN HERE
NEW EMAILS RELEASED REVEAL SUGGESTIONS THAT A CHILDREN'S PLAY CENTER IN RENO, NEVADA IS A HONEYPOT FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
vault.fbi.gov/Frank Sinatra
steemit.com/pizzagate/@kingzos/is-there-a-pedogate-connection-to-the-2017-las-vegas-mass-shooting
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/FOIA_Nov2017/F-2016-14028/DOC_0C06327414/C06327414.pdf
imdb.com/title/tt0870204/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_30
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3351235/Hillary-Clinton-s-ties-MOB-former-Secretary-State-met-Mafia-heir-pizzeria-asked-father-s-release-prison-return-offer-couldn-t-refuse.html#ixzz52iTNWsBq
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3351235/Hillary-Clinton-s-ties-MOB-former-Secretary-State-met-Mafia-heir-pizzeria-asked-father-s-release-prison-return-offer-couldn-t-refuse.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosario_Gambino
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/FOIA_Nov2017/F-2016-14028/DOC_0C06327435/C06327435.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isnt that where paddock lived?

"Unattended children will be sold to the circus"

"Refreshments room"

Post email number pls user desu?

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Remember that creepy daycare in Salt Lake City that we were investigating in the old "pedowood" threads?

give us more info faggot. post actual emails please. i'm lost here.

who received the emails and who sent them etc???????

Where, I’m in slc

PACIFIC COAST ACADEMY WAS THE SCHOOL IN ZOEY 101

I wish I remembered. Creeped me out so I didn't participate. Some anons went to the daycare to investigate and take pics though. Someone on Sup Forums is bound to remember, this was the precursor to pizzagate.

in all fairness, that is just likely humor.

POST LINKS TO THE FUCKING EMAILS. WHO SENT THEM AND WHO RECEIVED THEM?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

NOT WITH A FUCKING CLOWN SHILL

What's his name again?

And to think people are still fooled by these.

Bump

>two-way mirror

Bump pls

Who the f is that i see him everywhere

Damn the slide threads are are on 11 today. Must be something they're afraid of.

uhhhhhhhh "Dan get in the van" Strikes again

Dan Schneider, it's Dan Schneider

All memes aside, yeah, that's Dan Schneider. Director of pretty much every live-action sitcom/sketch comedy show on Nickelodeon since the 90's.

Those are great chairs to fuck on. I have one in my house

Guess he doesn't just like underaged poon

look asshole. this place might be a baby raping factory. but you are going to have to admit that
this stupid sign is not evidence of such.

Thank you, Spain bro. Keep this thread alive

What am I looking at here and why did you black it out?

i call bullshit. show some of the faces so we can know that these are actually children in the pictures

>isnt that where paddock lived?

Yes.

>Be wealthy man
>Invited to a party
>Witness something so horrid you lose faith in all humanity
>Stare at the end of a CRT monitor playing video poker all day
>All night
>pic related
>So tired
>So so tired
>cannot sleep because nightmares replay what he saw
>But images never go away
>Vietnam-Flashback-Dog.gif
>Finally lose will to live
>Take out as many people as you can to release the from the same plane of existence that you had witnessed

This is why he did it Sup Forums

someone do the picture with trump and clinton playing 'golf' together. wonder what these magapedes theink about 'based trump' flying lolita express with clinton all time

wtf

If they're censored it obviously means the content is illegal to post and view without being censored

A network of human trafficking with children, whose destiny is to rape, torture and kill them by the satanic elites of the World

didn't he have a business paradise ranch?
I remember that from all the vegas shit.

i know pizzagate is real and is being led/covered up by the CIA/FBI/NCMEC. but i want to see if those are indeed children. i DO NOT want to see illegal content, but i want to see a face; just to verify that the pic is legit.

RadarOnline reports: Informants told the FBI that Frank had twice taken over an entire floor of an Atlantic City hotel “for a private party which lasted several days and included hoodlum guests such as Giancana, Al Capone cousins Joeand Rocco Fischetti, and Joseph ‘Joe Bananas’ Bonanno,” who was head of one of New York’s five crime families.

The “My Way” singer met John F. Kennedy in the late 1950s and worked on his presidential campaign. FBI files alleged they engaged in wild sex orgies with very young women in hotels across the country.
vault.fbi.gov/Frank Sinatra

It's the girls he likes underage, men he likes older.

They clearly resemble children based off of physique and height

Notice the carpet, swirls

Source?

Are these from the weiner emails? Also we're gonna need more proof those are children

Big if true

How likely is it that I'm going to be suicided via bullet to the back of the head, anons?

Oh my god...

not very lik

steemit.com/pizzagate/@kingzos/is-there-a-pedogate-connection-to-the-2017-las-vegas-mass-shooting

DAN "HOLDER TIGHTER SHE'S A FIGHTER SCHNIEDER

two waymirror if I've ever seen one. Not even trying to be subtle with that.

I've been getting blank phone calls for weeks now, always just there for a second and then hanging up with no noise. Strange right? When I call the numbers back they're just random people in my city who say they've never called me. I keep descriptions logged of their voices and demeanor and none have matched up. Is it maybe an automated system to track my location and when I'm active?

Fucking nu fags

It’s dan “lock the kid in my van” Schneider

>They clearly resemble children based off of physique and height

and that's what worries me...

the text from that picture was rumored to have been lifted from comet ping pongs website (the password protected part) i have never seen that picture before now; however.

Is this related to the celebrity "rehab" center in nevada

How many times?

Have you experienced gaslighting yet? Do people suddenly leave the place of business when you approach and linger outside?

The one in the center is spooky.

In a fucking basement with a breaker box and a drop ceiling..

Had signs of a wierd looking white rabbit in a triangle. Building was defunct as shit looking but still "open for business" although no one was ever seen entering or leaving. Some user managed to get pictures inside the building and there was nothing but sleeping mats a chair and a phone.

fucking wew

I remember this. It wasn't in a residential area. Looked like warehouses/old industrial shit around it.

two way mirror, magazine on table has young girl in skirt, object behind chair looks like cd player not sure

You're a fucking moron.

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/FOIA_Nov2017/F-2016-14028/DOC_0C06327414/C06327414.pdf

pic related is the header. It is a scanned document from 1999

At the miminum that reeks of money laundering. Shoulda reported to IRS for 10% reward.

is this the end of Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider?

I don't get it, looks like it's just a home for delinquent shithead kids?? What's the significance? The word behavior modification? OoooOOoooOO creepy

You shills are the morons. You see plain as day that the walls are fucking crashing in and yet you persist like you arent going to hang for aiding and abetting this shit.

"Beer can" Dan "the hymen divider" Schneider

Let me tell you. You do not want to see the full picture. Remember, whatever you put in your mind, you can NEVER get out. Be careful what you wish for. These were pictures of children being beaten and slaughtered. Yes slaughtered. If you think they are fake, or want more proof, then they can be found. Find them. Do not demand they be shown here.

Interesting. If you recall the mob was the driving force behind bringing the rapefugees into italy. And dont forget its not really the italian mob its just a bunch of greasy guineas working for the kikes.

they have to show you what they're doing in some form
part of the gig of Mammon worship
imdb.com/title/tt0870204/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_30

Zeph pls

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton's ties to the MOB: How former Secretary of State met with Mafia heir at his pizzeria where he asked for father's release from prison (in return for an offer she couldn't refuse)

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3351235/Hillary-Clinton-s-ties-MOB-former-Secretary-State-met-Mafia-heir-pizzeria-asked-father-s-release-prison-return-offer-couldn-t-refuse.html#ixzz52iTNWsBq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3351235/Hillary-Clinton-s-ties-MOB-former-Secretary-State-met-Mafia-heir-pizzeria-asked-father-s-release-prison-return-offer-couldn-t-refuse.html

but how do we know they actually came from the comet ping pong website

Just remarking on relevant CIA tactics.

Hard to know when the server was shot up in a false flag a year ago

Whenever I hear about gaslighting or gangstalking I immediately think of Zeph Daniel.

Gambino made headlines again in 2001 when reports surfaced that in 1995 President Bill Clinton's half-brother Roger Clinton, Jr. had allegedly accepted $50,000 and a Rolex watch from Gambino's children. According to reports, in return Rodger said he could guarantee Anna and Tommaso, Rosario's children,[15] a presidential pardon by President Clinton. In 1995, Roger Clinton unsuccessfully lobbied officials for parole for Rosario Gambino.[6] In 1999 when the president was prepared to decide who would be pardoned before his final days in office, Gambino's name was on the list for consideration.[6] Ultimately, the President did not grant Gambino a pardon.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosario_Gambino

that sounds very familiar.

This... Over the course of this battle I've seen some shit.. I've seen some shit lad. And when I am reminded of it.. this shit was so fucking bad it still effects me severely. Im a combat veteran with a purple heart, my humvee got hit with a bomb big enough to make it fly. Nothing I saw in during my deployment even remotely compares to the mental trauma from seeing some of the fucking shit that I have seen that the kikes have done to our babies. God fucking damn it.

Bump

any aus fags remember that "follow the white rabbit" shit that was everywhere in sydney around 2012-2014ish? I dont recall which year/years specifically but around that time. They would be pictures of white rabbits on the ground or on walls on the street with writing saying follow the white rabbit, one rabbit pointing/leading to another to another. It led to a club on roslyn street in kings cross that only existed temporarily. Right next to the empire hotel and quite discreet, just a doorway basically. I believe the building is now a property development

Yes he absolutely positively did. I remember someone coming on here that worked at a place close to his business. He said it was always very quiet there, definitely too quiet. This could be something.

how do you know its jews doing it?

Would you care to say where you got that?

Jesus help them

Google mandrake. Where can you find references to it? Jewish witchcraft texts? The torah? Break it down into root words. Is it "just a plant, goy"? What does one do with "mandrake"? Sounds a lot like spirit cooking don't it?

It's the fucking kikes you stupid fucker

I am sorry you have struggled. There is such a deep simmering rage. I fear what I would do, if I was ever met one of them. I criminally investigated molests for many, many years. It drags your soul to the dirt. At this point, I will not view any more of these pictures. I hear the children's screams in my sleep.

>I hear the children's screams in my sleep

I hear ya... The worst part is.. Wait til the truth comes out about what they do to the really unfortunate ones...... Ya know how people have been saying "when this stuff comes out people are going to lose their minds and we very well may have serious riots break out instantaneously" I really don't see any other possibility. If the full truth comes out the entire world is going to lose their collective minds in horror fueled rage.

Searching “behavior modification” and there seems to be a lot establishing something in Fiji.

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/FOIA_Nov2017/F-2016-14028/DOC_0C06327435/C06327435.pdf

Donald Trump is going to go down in history as one of the saviors of mankind