Reminder that If you dont eat sardines you are probably a low test lefty faggot

You took the onion pill. But are you ready to take the sardine pill? Filled with omega-3's turning you from a brainlet to a big brain beast. Proven to increase testosterone and sperm count. Inexpensive, high protien, and 100% right wing. Why arent you eating sardines /pol?

the real secret to high test is eating nothing but a multi, oats and breast milk. Good luck finding a girl who will let you suck on her milkers until she starts lactating though you beta cucks.

>Why arent you eating sardines /pol?

i was but they got too damn expensive. i think they used to be 2 tins for $1 at the dollar store

the DHA is supposed to be good for you and sardines dont live long enough to accumulate too much mercury like tuna etc do

>eating the canned jew

I do... theyre literally caught and manufactured down the road and shipped across north america from the Maritimes

your welcome sir

what about anchovies

I have never eaten a sardine in my life

i like that Brunswick brand.

kippered herrings too

This

What do sardines taste like?

Thanks for reminder user.

I wish I could eat them more any ideas for recipes?

Because tilapia tastes better and you can steam it alongside your onions

plus the selenium will make you have REALLY stinky farts

This is a slide thread
Slide threads are created by shills
Whenever you reply to a shill, the shill gets paid
Do NOT reply to shills
Do NOT bump shill threads
Sage and ignore

This is what's being slid

Trust me, you dont want to be eating anything from anywhere else.

some sardines/clams/oysters come from china... dont touch that shit... even the stuff from the west coast is nasty.
theres no industry in the Maritimes besides fishing and logging so our water is still pristine

>1 post by this ID
SLIDE

Tastes great
Smell lingers

Get the ones packed in tomato sauce and just put it on toast. It's so good.

They aren't an ingredient you can put in a lot of cooking. They are a snack food.

Dam nice bro. Is that natty? How would you describe your mood, leanness, etc.?

WHY YOU DOING THIS YOU STUPID FAGGOT.
NOW THERE WILL BE SARDINES SHORTAGE, YOU FUCK.

yes, stoic, 7%

>having an odorless silent soyboy fart

Nigger, I eat nothing but sardines, onions, garlic, steak, eggs and Brussels sprouts, I can crop dust a collective Soviet farm

sardines

Riga gold Latvian sprats masterrace

If you don't like fishy seafood it isn't for you
I love popping a can open, grabbing some saltine crackers and eating them out of then can
Not a fan of those tomato sauce ones, love straight oil
Grossed out so many exs

>buy sardine stock

>I eat shit eating bottom feeders
Don't lie to yourself, tilapia is flavorless shit
May as well be the tofu of the sea

i DO eat sardines...
wtf you talking about pol???

I have a few cans on the shelf. This thread inspired me to go get one.

>What do sardines taste like?

Brazilian vagoo

All meat's relatively flavorless and only good for texture.

u know what else is good af is anchovies

I want that 56% pussy

Omega 3 the biggest kike meme out there.

yes, i used to buy those mussels, clams etc in the tins for $1 from China until i found what had to be a pubic hair in one of them

Sardines are what us real nazis eat huh boys?

T. Poor person
That's really sad that you think that
Save up a year of your disposable income and take yourself out for a nice meal sometime or buy some quality meats to cook for yourself

i like em' but the bones don't disintegrate as well as sardines

>but i don't like sardines

They will grow on you, but in the meantime, try fisherman's eggs.

get a small ceramic pan, if you have a loaf pan or glassware dish that's perfect. Put it in the oven and let it preheat to 350. Meanwhile, take a can of sardines, drain it off, and dump it into a bowl. Chop up some green onion and garlic. You can add other stuff too, generally if it's good in an omelette, it's good for this, just no cheese or tomato, most wet stuff doesn't fair too well. Sauteed onion, spinach, crumbled bacon, experiment. Mash it all together with a fork until it's all well combined.

Sardines have bones, and guts in them. They won't hurt, are good for you, and with this you won't even notice them, just deal.

Once the oven is heated, take out the pan and pour the mix in. tamp it down so it's even along the bottom and pop it back into the oven for five minutes. after that, take it back out, and crack some eggs on top. Normally takes about four, you're welcome to use more if you like. Now, back in the oven for...a bit. How done do you want your eggs? cook them until they're done but still a bit jiggly, pop it out, and eat.

Very tasty, cheap as hell, and can feed even a hungry bastard well, i can often get two meals out of each. Eat with good toast for best effect.

Anchovies are the real redpill fish m8.
Anchovies are the real right wing food. Food of the fallen gods.

You that same fag that said eat onions and said you BTFO pol on your twatter.
No one cares what you say ill drink a bottle of soy sauce and still get a hardon fuck you.

but I do. who doesnt like the taste of sadines?
sometimes I eat them just with bread

Kekekeke my shekels win the argument ur poor kekeke
The context is canned sardines vs tilapia, not michellin star steak vs 5 star Japanese sashimi

yeah, i bought about 3-4 dozen tins of those from Jet dot com for about $1.25 ea a few years ago

delicious

>fisherman's eggs
sounds good... always meant to get into sardines. I love me some tuna, but it seems like the chicken nuggets of fish protein

screenshotting this this sounds fucking delicious

Fucking ay user, you need to open your own restaurant!

fucking seems like a good recipe m8. I'll give it a go! Cheers bruv.

>Sardines have bones, and guts
american sardines have guts?

the herring is awesome, i eat 2-3 cans a day. all their flavors are good

Tilapia are freshwater fish so they aren't even anything of the sea.

Quality thread lads.
I eat the fuck outa sardines.
Fresh is best but hard to find and prep. Cans are fucking excellent too.

How you convince the soyboys to eat them though. This I do not know.

>Sauteed onion, spinach, crumbled bacon
would mushrooms go well? champignons in particular

>The context is canned sardines vs tilapia
Not what you said here
>All meat's relatively flavorless and only good for texture
Faggot
You're still a fucking retard and have zero taste buds if you think sardines are as flavorless as tilapia

Sardines.. not eating caviar
Silly pleb

tuna's alright, love it to death, but you're right it's a little sterile in a lot of ways. Sardines have tons of omega 3 as well, also fun fact, fish oils and omega 3 make antidepressiants work better, and can even have mood boosting effects on their own.

It is, it's fucking fantastic. Get some good toast and dish it up on it, good as hell. Add a little hot sauce if you like, it's very adaptable.

I've gotten more and more into cooking, i recommend it to anyone who wants to be even a little more healthy, and independent. Make your own food, you know what's in it, and you don't have to count on others to care for you. it's good.

Gotten into cooking homemade bread, it's easy as all fuck, it just takes fucking FOREVER to do it right, but it's worth it.

sardines are great except when you get a can and every one of them is bitter. dunno why that happens but its infuriating

sardines without tomato sauce in it is shit. i prefer to eat canned sardines with tomato sauce
nigga what? sardines are poorfag's food over here.

Yeah, i think that would work, actually. you want to avoid anything too watery or soft, the fish are pretty oily and soft to begin with, and it's easy to turn it into something of a slimy mess. Careful you don't overcook the yolks too, you want that goo at least. you'll fuck it up a couple times, don't worry about it.

Also fuck Tilapia.
Not good tasting at all. Grown in poo water.
This kinda shit is whats turning the frogs gay.

>I love me some tuna, but it seems like the chicken nuggets of fish protein

the 50 cents/can chunk light tuna always makes me sick

>have a tin of sardines everyday after the gym

I put some in my meatballs at Christmas.

Mushrooms go well with everything

Do you understand what "relative" means? Do you eat all of your meat unseasoned and unsauced? Weren't you the dumbfuck just lecturing me on expensive food when it sounds like you clean fast food bathrooms for a living?

make a sardine salad. many ways to do it. good fats good fiber for beast shits and basically no carbs depending on how you do it.
just be prepared to taste it all day if you burp

>the 50 cents/can chunk light tuna always makes me sick
Yeah me too. Why is that? There must be something wrong with it. I never knew tuna could be a white meat anyway.
Sardines though make me feel great, even if I have them every day.

do you know that tilapia breeders back then used to feed tilapia with dried chicken shit? when your tilapia tastes like mud it was probably fed with shit. you should go for saltwater tilapia.

Kippur snacks are better.

also, how much is a few cans of sardines, a carton of eggs, a couple bulbs of garlic, and some herbs? I live in michigan, i can get a case of 12 sardine cans, some eggs, garlic, and some add-ins for about twenty, twenty-five bucks give or take. That's breakfast for twelve days, and it's healthy as hell. What else can you do that with?

>nigga what? sardines are poorfag's food over here.

they got more expensive because of the paleo diet craze the last few years but i think paleo is dying off.

>sardines without tomato sauce in it is shit.

over here the cheap sardines in 16 ounce oval tins (from mejico) come in tomato sauce. makes me wonder what they're trying to hide

sardine salad is a no brainer
the real trick is to find or make the right dressing
I mix up a olive oil, balsamic vinegar, a bit liquid honey and mayo for it

shill thread. stop eating fish guys, it has mercury poisoning and gives you cancer.

I choose polish canned sardines over your shit leaf.

Those aren't sardines, they are herring now. Were you aware of this? That's why those cans are a buck and the actual sardines are three to five dollars a can. Herring is still a good fish

Sardines are too teeny to have any real mercury counts. it's predatory fish that get that real bad, like tuna, little baitfish like sardines, anchovies and the like don't have that problem.

yes, also there's something in NW Europe called "Sour Herring" iirc thats pretty good

I'm definetely going to try this with tuna. I hate fish but I want to get used to eating them.

This, dont listen to soyboy propaganda.

sardines suck - you fuckers are poorfags
ps: SLIDE THREAD

herring is my shit

>shills have decided to shill with excellent nutritional and life advice , making for smarter, stronger, more resilient anons
Sure beats the bbc threads so eh, i’ll take it

burgers give you hearth attacks
indian food gives you diarrhea
and cakes give you diabetes

everything in moderation and you are fine

>lefty-cucks try to meme Sup Forums into eating disgusting shit

>Actually gets Sup Forums eating some of the most delicious food items out there once you get used to their flavor.

>Legitimately healthy.

MFW the left actually can't meme.

it baffles me how they are able to single out this fish in the ocean and produce it in the quantities they do.

In Australia there is the Canadian or Polish option for Sardines. I always buy the Polish ones simply because Poles are right wing and leafs voted in that fucking cuck trudeau.

#ethicalshopping

Why the fuck would anyone eat canned sardines instead of fresh ones you godless heathens

Richer tastier tuna

I used to eat pilchards, haven't eaten them since I became a full time alcoholic.

They are indeed big brain food.

wat. Sardines aren't always sardines. Plus they swim in flocks and you just catch them with a giant net.

They form giant schools/schoals, easily visible to fishermen, just gotta coral them into the net.

I eat lots of salmon, haddock, tuna; and occasionally sardines and anchovies. Don't really like cod. Rarely have hake or sole.

I started eating them when i became an alchoholic to combat the ill effects of the drink.

>In Australia there is the Canadian or Polish option for Sardines. I always buy the Polish ones simply because Poles are right wing and leafs voted in that fucking cuck trudeau.
>
>#ethicalshopping
Doing the Lords work user, bless you.

MODS move this thread to /ck/ please.
THIS IS NOT POLITICAL AT ALL.
FUCKING STUPID OP!

I have tried this with tuna and it turned out like garbage. canned tuna is too watery i think, it just turns into glop. Plus tuna does have mercury issues here and there. Do the sardines, man, you won't regret it, honest.

Yeah. I'm married and got four kids, you learn to make shit work. People have been eating this kind of stuff for ages, there's a reason why. It's why i've gotten into baking bread, it's significantly better tasting, but also a ten pound bag of flour and some yeast is a fraction of the cost of premade bread.

Remember, when you buy things like loaves of bread or cured meats, you're paying someone else to do things you can do, and they are generally overcharging you.

>I eat lots of salmon, haddock, tuna;

All pleb-tier.

>Don't really like cod.

Confirmed pleb.

>meat in a can meme

take the soylent pill you low test beta faggot.