I thought Trump was gonna lock her up... honestly, no shilling here, why is she still free? Whats taking trump so long?

I thought Trump was gonna lock her up... honestly, no shilling here, why is she still free? Whats taking trump so long?

He said he'd lock her up... I've honestly been waiting... WTF

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/11/15/hillary-clinton-gave-this-absurd-reason-for-why-she-shouldnt-be-investigated/
dailycaller.com/2017/12/11/senate-expands-investigation-into-the-uranium-one-deal/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As soon as he's done the wall bitches head gonna roll

She's in guantanamo already

If Trump takes the lead on it it looks like political revenge. Others are working on it.

dailycaller.com/2017/11/15/hillary-clinton-gave-this-absurd-reason-for-why-she-shouldnt-be-investigated/
dailycaller.com/2017/12/11/senate-expands-investigation-into-the-uranium-one-deal/.

If he moved on it immediately as president it would have the appearance of abuse of authority.
Better to let the Russia narrative flounder around and destroy its own credibility while others dig up the truth in the background.

It's the second, slow blade that pierces the shield.

y el muro?

Muerda

i think this too

Would you like it done correctly or fucked up, soy boy?

It takes a long time to destroy somebody through the courts. It took the Watergate people 3 years to nail Nixon for something they had him dead to rights on.

her operations are effectively shut down
her moles are being exposed
her network is in chaos and dissolving
there is spy vs spy shit going on daily
it takes time to move up the crooked ladder
she will prob fake her own death when it gets too close to her

Sooo.... never.

He has to clean out the justice and related departments before true justice can be enacted.

Your not lurking enough. There's been a lot habbening. Be patient. Two scoops wants to drain the swamp but not in a way that people will get off easy. Besides she's aiready wearing that tracking boot. It's only a matter of time.

>press charges against hill
>dem voters show up in fucking droves in mid term and 2020
It'll be 4d chess

Either she gets locked up or someone puts a bullet in her head.
Trump needs to get this shit done.

Why can't one of you american fatties do it?

Trump Doesn't Make Indictments. he spotlights headline material with wrongdoings and falsehoods

This obviously. Anyone under 18 shouldn't be on this board because you're retarded.

But that's the thing, if she committed a crime, then the case is closed, i mean trump was sure and he got people chanting, "lock her up", so all he needs to do is put the hammer down and that's it. It's not abuse to order an investigation and formalize it, or publicize it.

> also not a soyboy wtf

No one cares about what happens to Hillary, we just want to make America great again by not importing so much and building a wall so not so man Mexicans can get in so fast.

Elites don't face consequences for anything unless it's sex-related or caught on film. Even then, they get a slap on the wrist

>hurr durr what is due process

Trump is just an actor/zionist puppet
The people who make the decisions haven't decided to lock hillary up because it's all theater/shit show

live seizures

Sadly this is probably true

>But that's the thing, if she committed a crime, then the case is closed, i mean trump was sure and he got people chanting, "lock her up", so all he needs to do is put the hammer down and that's it. It's not abuse to order an investigation and formalize it, or publicize it.

You and I agree -- but, I think the reason there's been nothing on that front is because Hillary's crimes are enmeshed with *TONS* of high-ups both elected/political offices as well as the bureaucratic offices: the e-mail server alone is widely damning -- the people _sending_ the emails to her [clintonmail] account would know or have a very strong suspicion that it was an insecure server (the domain-name, as well as security certs).

And that's disregarding any actual CONTENT -- I suspect that there were ties to the Clinton Foundation's pay-to-play and influence peddling, and I would be unsurprised to see actual cases of Treason therein.

She is only one little lump of shit in a huge fucking swamp.

>US democracy could 'fall apart very quickly'

Good. Democracy is a joke. The US tries to combat that with a constitutional republic but then people whine because the biggest amount of retards can't elect an unqualified POTUS. Well fuck y'all. Make America a totalitarian state. I'd welcome it, as well as one in Canada.

The DNC or someone strongly DNC affiliated murdered that guy. Nothing has came of it. I'm sure they have dirt, we really need confess the things we do.

Hillary took a vial of Barron Trump's semen, shes holding them hostage we need to get them back

havent you heard that Trump is a pathological liar? You cannot believe a single word he says, especially when he adds 'believe me'.

Plus, Hillary did nothing wrong. Trump is going to jail.

We don't need "totalitarianism". Just respect for rule, law, order, and natural hierarchy. Something considered sane until now.

>We don't need "totalitarianism". Just respect for rule, law, order, and natural hierarchy.
Impossible. A "democracy" like America still results in catastrophic riots and civil unrest. People need less freedom, not more.

Thhe Secret Service informed him that the Clintons have connections more powerful than they can compete with and they'll kill his family. That's it's best to wipe your hands of it.

Just a friendly reminder.

Trump & Sessions are making sure all their Clinton ducks are in a row before they open fire.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

It's our destiny, just like how Rome transitioned from a republic to an empire. It is also our destiny to fall however

Sessions is a huge disappointment. Trump picked him for political purposes. He should have picked a killer who can clean house

>rural and suburban retards
1. What difference does it make?
2. Why do you think someone in a city is somehow superior to someone in the suburbs?

He has the entire government working against him (including his own party). The swamp will do anything to prevent itself from being drained

Rumors multiple flights are being canceled from leaving the US, especially out of Califorbia, and the Podestas and others are now locked up in Gitmo following Trump's EO. Tillerson and Sessions both visited Gitmo personallt just a short while ago. Shit is happening quietly under the radar.

>city niggers vote for the party of gibz
Yeah, no shit. Personal responsibility is like kryptonite to a “city person”

Trump should just fire them for working against him.

It all makes sense when you realize that Trump is a congenital liar.

It’s not that easy. You can’t fire a person who was elected by the People, you’d have to impeach them and that would require them to break the law in some way

>people still believe she's going to be locked up
>people still think he didn't say that shit to get elected, that he actually cared

I’m still waiting to get a legitimate answer to my questions from that faggit...

I don’t understand why people think they’re more important if they were all in a city.

That statistic is the same thing as saying “everybody who voted for Hillary eats cheese”

It’s literally pointless, proves NOTHING, and brings nothing of any value to the table

She did nothing criminal. What is he going to lock her up for?

>you still believe anyone cares about what happens to Hillary, even if the DNC murdered Seth Rich
>you still believe people who voted for Trump care for anything more than making the US more self reliant and improving border control

Try sending confidential emails on a private server and see how long you last as a free man

>Not knowing the president can only suggest an investigation by other branches of government, not run one or lock up a private citizen personally

Oh dear, do select burgers always have to show how little they know of their own democracy?

He has to build a 100% airtight case before he can arrest Hillary, because if he arrests her without irrevocable proof, then hell will break loose. Soros and all of the liberal affiliated globalists forces will move to declaring Civil War if not outright stage an outright coup against Trump with help from useful idiot cuckservatives.

And that's assuming Hillary doesn't have her CIA/FBI cronies tip her off about the arrest, meaning she can flee to Canada or Europe and rally the international community to help declare war on Trump to install her as dictator for life, in the event Trump manages to put down a coup or has enough proof of Hillary's crimes, that Hillary won't be able to rely 100% on her US backed cronies