youtu.be/yGRwKedl_lQ

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/278m6j
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,500_year_celebration_of_the_Persian_Empire
cumulis.epa.gov/supercpad/cursites/csitinfo.cfm?id=0802850
archive.is/YTPNP
missoulacurrent.com/business/2017/04/missoula-frenchtown-superfund-smurfit-stone-cleanup/
archive.is/T7JCl
cumulis.epa.gov/supercpad/cursites/csitinfo.cfm?id=0800445
archive.is/Sk8Fj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milltown_Reservoir_Superfund_Site
archive.is/z0rkO
missoulian.com/news/local/missoula-refugees-now-number/article_ee3641d6-c8c3-5393-b3a5-fbacc9872c33.html
archive.is/AUCxS
missoulanews.com/news/triepke-allegations-shadow-the-campaign-s-final-push/article_cfc95c2e-bfe7-11e7-97f9-9fa686b54d37.html
archive.is/0bNTY
youtube.com/watch?v=jgrVOCR761w
youtube.com/watch?v=OMqItiqJUqs
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/29/the-scale-of-fbi-and-doj-corruption-is-beyond-comprehension/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

>not using a Farsi hashtag to get the Persians on our side

/sg/ ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH AGAIN

Awoovement!

HEY HEY
GOODBYE

Important tweet here. Remember, in 2009 there were mass protests too but much of the anger was directed at Obama for not supporting their movement. Obama then of course went on to do the Iran Deal with the regime months later. But with a new president the Iranians had renewed hope for support. They're gonna get it.

The persians are extinct.

What's /sg/'s position on this and why would they be butthurt?

it was created in response to the growing epidemic
they advise the president on what to do in response to the disease in case of outbreak, medical advances, etc.
each president just stacks it with their own team (no need to butt heads in areas that are unnecessary)

>implying these Iranian (((demonstrations))) aren't a CIA plot
Not that I mind, of course, because fuck the Iranians.

the world is so different now

>gonna get it

To be honest a US endorsement of protests does more to undermine them than help them. There's a general sense of dissatisfaction with the government, less now than in Ahmadinejad's time, but it doesn't translate into an affinity for the US government.

That hit me right in the fucking feels, user.

Destruction.

Time to destroy another opponent of Israel and Saudi's huh Trump

No neo-cons here

poal.me/278m6j
poal.me/278m6j
This is new and I'm just testing testing 123

>be american
>play video games
>get swatted and shot

Good Lord, that's beautiful

>he saved my webm but not filename

Thats some fucked up shit tbqhwy

Sometimes when our police arrest some major drug dealer you guys ask them to extradite him before he even reach the police department, happened last week, a millionaire in the Northeast.

The guy didn't even give out his real address, it was some random neighbor that got shot instead.

Yeah...

UH OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

Did this just become a modern royalty kino thread?

JUST

F
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,500_year_celebration_of_the_Persian_Empire

That guy is going to prison. In my state he could be charged with second degree murder because a homicide took place because he committed a felony. Just like if two people rob a liquor store and a customer or the owner pulls out his concealed carry firearm and shoots one of the robbers dead. The surviving robber would be charged with murder because a homicide took place.

>Israel owes shah over a billion dollars in 70's money
>they want it back
>WOOPS REGIME CHANGE!

you /sg/ faggots are so pathetically stupid

why does american police just believe those calls without confirming them

i can't wait for liberals to try to mobilize against something when trump's ended isis, reestablished persia, ran a budget with a surplus, and got a better healthcare setup by 2018

Lol BTFO. 25% of European Americans and 33% of Non Whites are under 20 years old. 25%. Of Non Whites are under 15 compared to just 18% of White Americans.

What a fucking idiotic tweet. He just delegitimized the protests since the Ayatollah and Revolutionary Guard can now just say that the protests are a US/CIA op.

Fucking moron who doesn't know jack shit about international politics.

Thanks Obama

They're agitating against a regime that will kill them for it, who fucking cares what the regime says.

They would say that anyway though

The message was quite muted and didn't support regime change or anything.

because the ayatollah totally accepted them as legit protest before trump said something

kill yourself,you fucking retard

Why does this Iran shit matter?

If you are a refugee in Missoula you won't be having a happy new year. The cheerful liberals who invited you were not as concerned for your safety as they led on. In fact they wanted on thing, cheap and illiterate labor to clean up the messes they had already made. Toxic waste is abundant in the Garden City where the college educated locals refuse to police the refuse. Instead they get to bring in foreign coolies to do the dirty work for them and enjoy the moral plaudits these poor devils bring by their very presence. Will Mary Poole, The International Rescue Committee, or Mayor John Engen ever be held accountable for using war weary refugees as slaves? That's up to you my friends.

Superfund sites:
Smurfit Stone
cumulis.epa.gov/supercpad/cursites/csitinfo.cfm?id=0802850
archive.is/YTPNP
missoulacurrent.com/business/2017/04/missoula-frenchtown-superfund-smurfit-stone-cleanup/
archive.is/T7JCl

Milltown Dam
cumulis.epa.gov/supercpad/cursites/csitinfo.cfm?id=0800445
archive.is/Sk8Fj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milltown_Reservoir_Superfund_Site
archive.is/z0rkO

46 doomed laborers for the pits.
missoulian.com/news/local/missoula-refugees-now-number/article_ee3641d6-c8c3-5393-b3a5-fbacc9872c33.html
archive.is/AUCxS

The only "Soft Landing" is into a steaming pile of bullshit.

The Missoulian has a long history of breaking ethical, and possibly legal, standards to help the mayor.
missoulanews.com/news/triepke-allegations-shadow-the-campaign-s-final-push/article_cfc95c2e-bfe7-11e7-97f9-9fa686b54d37.html
archive.is/0bNTY

everyone always complains about drugs, but just fucking ban video games too while we're at it
gaymer "culture" is fucking trash
the only time i ever enjoyed playing video games when i played brood wars

"WHITE GENOCIDE" professor FIRED:
youtube.com/watch?v=jgrVOCR761w

Thomas Wictor is cumming in his pants right now.

They were already calling it "MOSSAD" since yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMqItiqJUqs

Bcs Obama fucked it up and its Trump's to deal with. Fucking nuke deal? Yeah lets just leave them be. Im sure they wont use them.

>aliens
omg,what a fucking bigot!

>Iran and Saudi both have overthrows the year Trump wins
>Saudi was right after he visited and they decided to invest billions in our infrastructure
>it was the prince he shit talked on twitter getting beat up
>Iran is right after he insulted them as the number one state sponsor of terror

>>>>>>>>>There will still be people thinking he didn't do this

>redditor going to jail for murder

every time lmao

shia sunni bullshit and which side of the line you stand on

It doesn't. It's trump trying to drum up his sagging support by threatening foreigners.

It's not about what the Ayatollah believes. They will use Trump's tweet as propaganda to quell the protests. Are you morons really this stupid. What the fuck is Tillerson and the State Department doing? They should know better than to let Trump tweet this shit.

>shia sunni bullshit
no

Cutting AIDS financing is some of the best shit ever. Defunding degeneracy is the first step to destroying it!

I blame General Kelly

My grandfather worked there a couple years before he died.

>restablished Persia

This pleases me

it will always come back to GOD

I need a rundown on this because I don't exactly get it, but if it's what I think he definitely is going to prison.
This story is also going to explode in the news.

> POLICE MY BROTHER JUST SNAPPED AND KILLED MY DAD AND NOW HE'S THREATENING TO SHOOT MY MOM HELP
> Pics of GTFO bitch
> Click

It's already been 8 years? Man, I'm getting old

I had a lying teacher who told us that picture showed a "slave" in Africa. When I later found that picture I had caught her in yet another lie.

I doubt anyone would side with aliens tbqh famalam

What if hes trying to unite the ME? I mean he ran on peace in the ME. How would you do that? Have all countries on the same page. There was a change in SA. What if SA and Iran could get along? Would be good huh?

>Trump’s world

>Women "comedians"

If you think that undoing the Iranian Revolution of 1979 means it becomes Persia again, it's been Iran since the 1920s.

He got the malaria, and throat cancer.
Still have a picture of him here when I was a baby.

That comic strip sucked
>The Farsi de

Predators are bro-tier.
...on occasion.

2/10, i've seen worse drumpf jokes

Jewish oiligarchs want Syrian oil. They are using American resources to make themselves and only themselves a shitload of money and further monopolize the oil markets.

Lets take all the Jews' money.

AWOOOO

Soon

wait is this a slide thread...china and russia got busted for selling oil and we are talking about iranians

Hi Scott!

welp /sg/ has invaded

But giving someone HIV/AIDs is no longer a felony in CA. They wanted this

Because they don't have to

In the end I get the sense that Trump is one of the forces railroading the world toward rule under a single power. Iranians don't want to be ruled by the NWO, so they are ''the enemy''. At the same time prophecy dictates that the world WILL come under one power which will be corrupt, but then be defeated and give way to everlasting peace. So, the part of me that believes this is an inevitability says, ''don't fight, let go, watch them run their train into oblivion giving way to change after a time of destruction and be patient through it not holding onto anything as scripture dictates."

it even reminds me of mayan prophecy
>when the world is covered in a web
>the tide will move toward a new age
>those who fight it will be swept [under]?

Jesus: "He who lives by the sword dies by the sword."

But the left hand path, that which holds onto the material, the pagan norse, says fight it and fight the slavery it carries with it. However, WWII Germany already tried and might have mounted the best effort that could have been made so what can we do?

When a man points a gun to your family do you shoot him or let him control them?

Conventional wisdom says to shoot.

It is in this dichotomy that I am torn.

That's rough. I knew all of my grandparents and half of my great-grandparents growing up. Fond memories. There's a picture of one of my great-grandfathers holding me in one hand when I was an infant.

> Trump announces he wants to replace ACA with a universal basic care system
> Liberals campaign against it since it would be a "Government powergrab and a boon for his administrations business friends in the medical industry on the taxpayers expense"
> Single payer is now dead forever

We need to crowdfund a solid golden fiddle for him to hang in the oval office

I feel like he smokes a lot of weed.

They'll be building statues of Trump in Iran before long. This situation has similarities to the ussr before it fell. Trump may reform Saudi and Iran without a single troop.

Don't forget Pompeo doing major housecleaning in Langley.

what is the context i only know it's a gold mine

> China is a lying snake and NK is just a branch of their military

This isn't news

persia sounds way better.

Does anyone know what this Weissman meeting in pic related is about?

Source is Nunes letter found here:
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/29/the-scale-of-fbi-and-doj-corruption-is-beyond-comprehension/

>reestablished persia
secular persia, give pakistan back to india, and make anatolia greek again

the gop already did this - one senator got all the dems to vote "PRESENT" on this amendment to go single-payer

bernie voted "NO"