Of all the manga/anime that has introduced some kind of innate chi that humans could bring about and manipulate...

Of all the manga/anime that has introduced some kind of innate chi that humans could bring about and manipulate, which ones did you like best?

Examples:
Ki (Dragon Ball)
Nen (Hunter x Hunter)
Chakra (Naruto)
Haki (One Piece)
Furyoku (Shaman King)
Reiryoku (Bleach)

Is OP has chuunibyou illness?

cosmos

Nen makes the most creative use of Ki

Cosmos is literal universe destroying bullshit incarnate

Hamon of course. It is the only one that makes sense scientifically.

What's the thing in Ippo called when they reveal a characters "eyes are still alive"? That one always gets me hyped.

nen, because the complexity of it (even though bringing it to extreme levels breaks all of it's complexity)

>explaining children story gimmicks

Psyren's... forgot what it was called was my favorite one.

General consensus is that nen is the best one but I haven't read or watch HxH so I have no fucking clue.

Nen is pretty fuckin neat, has a lot of potential

Hamon is cool as well because jojo

fighting spirit or hakai I think

Nen because of the complexity and possibilities, evertthing else is just about how much of it you have.

I liked what they did with Nen because they didn't introduce what it was until like 50 epps in. and it was a great way to show how Hisoka was such a strong character because of it

What about stando da

Well Ki is simple and straightforward. You can shoot it out of yourself to produce force, and that force can be used for attacks or to propel your body. I like that.
Hamon in JoJo was certainly greatly done, and it worked very inventively with both Joseph's trickster style and Jonathan's straightforward brute style.
Chakra from Naruto was a good idea and was well-executed at first, but then Kishy decided to go batshit with his powerlevels and all the rules about convergence and points became irrelevant in the face of eyehax, gorillion rasengans, and reincarnated alien gods.
I liked Haki in OP at first when it was mostly about just psychologically prevailing over people with your will, but all the niggering your bodyparts for stronger punches devalued it greatly.
Nen was a convoluted mess from the start with no clear direction, serving only as excuse to pull plot-demanded directions from Togashi's asshole.
I don't even remember if Furyoku ever had any principles other than serving as a mana bar, though it's been about eight years since I read it.
Bleach didn't even put any significant limits on it, it served mostly as a powerlevel, or rather irrelevant number that MC had such amazing amount of, that everybody else could bring up to show how cool Ichigo is.

Nen is objectively the best.

Explained down to the very last detail, extremely flexible, anything it does can be explained by it's very rules. The only real limit it has is the experience and the talent of the user.

Why post on an English site if you don't know English?

hamon was great and the pinnacle of the series

SPIRAL ENERGY is the best innate power

>has chuunibyou
>reading children story

>Is OP has

>manchildren

What are you even trying to say, you ESL retard. Speak English.

>angry manchildren

Did you mean "man-child"?

>anyone who calls a retard out on being retarded is angry
Get treated for your autism, please.
Why can't you just accept that you are wrong and move on with your life. Instead you feel the need to try and "save face" (by making yourself look worse) on an anonymous site.

HxH has the best system.

It's pretty much ALWAYS retarded

>confirmed manchild

Nen does it the best, but still fucks up a few times with retarded powerlevels like Feitan being able to summon a fucking mini sun. Meruem and the royal guards were actually fine though given the context for their existence.

You need serious medical attention.

/thread

THANK YOU KEK

THANK YOU MEME MAGIC

Kill yourself

Had this idea brewing for a while, might as well throw it out here:

Spiritual energy manifests itself in a weapon for the user. Very few people are able to do this. It is thought that the few that can, are born with this ability. As it turns out however, it is actually based on technique that can be learned. The few that can do this are born with an abnormally large amount of energy, and are able to basically brute force the weapon from their will. They naturally gain positions of power and are an affluent class way above plebs and even local lords.

Our MC is a mountain child whose village gets destroyed by a calamity. He's taken in by an old hermit who was an exiled master able to conjure a weapon. In his old age, the master refined his technique, and soon learned how to conjure his weapon with using less and less energy. He goes through a long and difficult journey to teach our MC this technique, almost killing him in the process (the hermit is old and about to pass on).

But MC is just a regular pleb with a regular spirit pool. He has to learn how to conserve his energy from the get go and rather than having to rely on his weapon which he can barely use, he has to outwit his opponents most of the time.

story spoilers
In the long run, it turns out that spiritual energy is more or less like a mana pool, and it's not just used for conjuring weapons, it allows you to manipulate your surroundings. Conjuring weapons is just the most common technique taught, while most of the real valuable knowledge is forgotten or discovered by a few ancient masters who are detached from society. People's power to manipulate this energy is basically limited by their ignorance and lack of knowledge, rather than by sheer energy size

huh sounds cool, maybe it could be named culpable crown, or perhaps guilty hat

>The story goes to shit once MC gets a buff and 1000x increase in his mana pool
>All following fights are DB tier and are reduced to brute force instead of careful planning

The whole point here is that you are born with what you have, you need to get better with the immediate skills available to you and not rely on brute force to solve your problems.

I mean alright, this is a pretty bad metaphor but here we go:
Let's say MC has to clean a dirty window. He doesn't have a bucket of water he can just dump on the thing and wash all the dirt away in one go. He just has a little water bottle. He makes a small hole in the cap and uses concentrated water pressure to wash away the dirt as best as he can.

His strength is that he practices to control the little energy that he has, and he does this better than the opponents he has to face.

Obviously when he faces a nigga with a power washer he's really gonna have to think outside the box

>It is the only one that makes sense scientifically.
I'm sorry?
Mind elaborating on this retarded statement?

The Hamon of JoJo is the inspiration of everything cited by the OP, JoJo inspired lot of shonen by the way.
But in the list I prefer the Nen and next the Haki

>liking weak Getter rays

Nen sounds great on the surface and even in detail until you realize it's literally so Togashi can pull whatever the fuck he wants out of his ass any time he wants. Fuck Nen.

>jojo fags actually believe this

Hamon was directly inspried/ripped-off from First of the North Star