Let's rub the hypocrisy into their faces. This is how:

Let's rub the hypocrisy into their faces. This is how:

1. Take titles from anti-white articles
2. Replace the words black and white
3. Post titles as quotes on social media with links to the original article (use url shorteners if the real title is in the link)
4. Post the reactions on Sup Forums for keks

You can also post edited screenshots, excerpts etc.

How does it work?
Social justice fanatics will see the edited titles and get triggered because they think they're racist against blacks.
Absolutely foaming and ready to battle they will open the links only to find that it's actually an anti-white article.
At this point they will be confused. On the one hand they were 100% sure that the title was racist because it actually was.
But on the other hand they have been conditioned to believe that you can't be racist against white people.
This will cause serious cognitive dissonance and plant the seed of doubt into them and may eventually make them realize how cancerous the sjw movement is.

DON'T add your own stuff, DON'T argue, just let their cognitive dissonance play out.

Examples for the few articles I could find with a quick google search. Post more if you know any. (some dots removed because of spam filter)

"Stop kidding yourself, black people are racist"
goo gl/PTZivp

"We're Pro-White. If the Black Man Views This as Anti-Black, That's Up to Him."
goo gl/bMiY7Q

"Why White People Are Allowed To Be Anti-Black"
goo gl/0zO8T2

"We’re all racist. But racism by black people matters more"
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/05/racist-racism-racially-white-ethnic-minorities

"Of course all black people are racist"
theguardian.com/society/2002/jul/03/raceintheuk.comment

"37 Things Black People Need To Stop Ruining In 2018"
goo gl/kR111y

"Letter: It is Not Okay to be Black"
goo gl/J4bGzY

"People who don't 'see race' are erasing white people and their contributions"
goo gl/whGNsB

Other urls found in this thread:

getriced.com/
imgur.com/r/The_Donald/8o5l5
theguardian.com/society/2002/jul/03/raceintheuk.comment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for interest, this could be good

>White people are racist
This is a too broad statement. Yes, some white people are racist, some even take pride in being racist, but you can't take an entire group of people and say that they're this horrible thing because you had a bad experience with one of them. If I did that, I would've waged war on nogs a long time ago.

Also holy shit she's ugly.

Forgot to write "Time For A New Campaign" into title when I had to repost because of spam filter.
Yes, it could be a pretty effective way to reveal hypocrisy.
Just telling them doesn't work with these people because they are trapped in the we-against-them-mentality.

getriced.com/ have fun kid

bump

DO IT FAGGETS!

I love these threads. I wish I could participate but I've eschewed all social media. I don't have a twitter and I have 30 friends on faceberg.

I never wanted to be racist since hate is a draining emotion. Black people forced me into this.

"wellllllll i mean its not like EXACTLY the same thing you know, its kinda different...."
>sips tea

there are plugins that do this already. get em and make your life easier.

Nignogs are inhuman.

this is a damn good idea, op.

op is not a fag.

I like this plan, bumping for the greater good

This was already done by a browser extension, except it replaced it with "Jews" instead of blacks

Dammit I keep posting the wrong one. This is the one I was looking for. In line with what OP is talking about.

twitter is niggertechnology

this is great stuff right here

Stupid plan. Just make racism not be a word that bothers you. Make it a word that doesn't bother anyone.

"All white people are racist."
"Yes, I agree. What's your point?"

Make people realize, just like our grandparents did, that there is literally nothing wrong with racism.

I ain’t white but I like

Wasn't that where the (((echoes))) meme started? I remember some kikes complaining about a browser extension that automatically put Jewish sounding names in parentheses.

This is not supposed to be for us. It's supposed to reveal people's hypocrisy to themselves and redpill them slowly.
Wew, Salon is really knocking it out of the park.

Bump for potential

I like it

Bump

The good thing about this is that you're not actually fighting them which would be pointless.
You confront them with their own bullshit and force them to doubt their ideology.

Bump. I don’t have a Facebook or social media in general so i can’t contribute but this could be pretty funny if enough people do their part.

Fuck that stupi nigger cunt. I'm Not Racist.

Wrong, it won't work. Nobody actually cares about hypocrisy, you have to be a naive retard to think anyone cares about being caught doing that. The only solution is accelerationism. Agree and amplify. Call for the outright genocide of all white people. Make it clear that any white person, even if they "side" with the anti-whites, will die. This will spook whitey more and more. Also will turn anti whites against white anti whites, which is always amusing to watch.

stfu shill

nice try but i see through your attempt to minimize this great idea.

What about the meme of replacing famous black people from history with white people?

(It was a response to leftists and niggers replacing white historical figures with niggers in media, etc.)

Stop killing yourself, whites, "racist" and "racism" aren't valid words or concepts.

exactly

you guys are going about this the wrong way. this shit is way too blatant, they're going to pick up on it immediately. you should be doing the reverse, taking shit from white supremacist/racist websites, people, etc. and turning their shit into anti-white hate. then eventually somebody big will fuck up and re-tweet it, and then bam, you reveal where it came from originally and collect sweet sweet sjw tears

We can do both. Reveal hypocrisy and also larp as black supremacists.

stfu shill

this is a great idea, op.

No dude, all white people are racist stfu and check your white privilege you little gay fucking gaylord.

stfu shill

nice try asshole.

op has a great idea.

I hope you get AIDS and die.

totally. fucking genius.

Even more fun, switch white with Jew.

Show them for the nazis they really are.

No it isn't. You are literally and unironically completely fucking retarded if you still think anybody gives even the slightest speck of shit about you calling them a "hypocrite".

Won't work.

"Blah blah blah power structures blah blah systemic racism blah blah blah"

You're trying to illustrate hypocrisy to people who lack self-awareness to such a degree that they flat out don't care how reasonable your point is. You're just a ____ist if you disagree with them.

Back when I was a kid people were able to understand when someone was joking. Now all these kids just have the tism and can't even tell an obvious joke.

Won't work with black people but might work with white people who are still on the fence.

stop kidding yourself, traps are gay

bretty gud

Bump

This. Watch them squirm

Have another bump and fuck all the (((fags))) saying this won't work. Pointing out their hypocrisy will bite them in the asses

Not likely but a SJW like you is inevitability, check your privilege gaylord.

If they're on the fence, perhaps. The problem is that most of the people who are exposed to this sort of thing (white or otherwise) have both feet firmly planted on one side.

Daily reminder that most of the editors and management are Jews directing the shabbos goyim writers (some are Jews also).

bump for laughs

bump

DO IT CUNTS

Bump

take a lude dude

I doubt it will actually change minds but it's a good thought exercise and I really love pissing off leftists.

this has been done a million times

DAMN the Bogdanoffs looking like THAT?

Bump.

One more bump

Bump, that's savage.

This is the true power of pol.

Meme-ing Trump into office over Clinton.
Making Pepe be seen as a white nationalist symbol.
The IOTBW posters.

We have so much power, we don't even realize it.

yeah, reddit did it first, see r/menkamph, unless it was already purged. Still a good idea though. I'd like to make a wheel of ignorance, where you take these stupid racist comments and then just put any group in it, and then spin the wheel to get a sense of how utterly propagandized we are, as each statement gets more or less offensive depending on who the target is. But I always thought it would be a little too controversial to publicly share, and I don't really give enough of a shit to do such things anonymously.

Everyone's racist. Even if you buy into the garbage that you can't be racist towards whites that doesn't change the facts that blacks will make disparaging remarks about anyone who isn't black (and then of course, they'll try to hide behind their victim complex and act like its totally fine to make ching chong jokes but, a Korean person who says 'wassup my neega' deserves to get capped)

I had a 2nd generation Filipino American friend who would make jokes (looking back obviously many of his jokes were not jokes). Example would be that a couple of times we'd go to the store together when he'd secure his bike with the bike lock he'd 'joke', "So the niggers have a challenge if they want to steal it." Of course, being a blue pilled schmuck at the time I'd make an :O type face and sort of laugh nervously and hiss, "you can't say that in public"

this is genius op

It's OK, I'm racist. I was born racist, raised racist, and my very being (a fucking white male) makes me racist.

I'm cool with it now, there's no fighting it, it's my destiny. I see no point in making a big deal of it now and if anybody wants to they can fuck themselves.

This is what they're doing, creating a generation of hardened racists who don't give a flying fuck, because there's no escape. I was led to believe that women and minorities wanted equality, and we had it like decades ago. What instead we find out is that they want more and more, faster and faster, not just equal chances but equal outcomes whatever that means (it's not good for white males though) and so now what's the benefit of playing along?

I don't give a tiny fuck, I'm done playing this game. I know how to micro-aggress and cause ass pain, I will wage a psychological war on the portion of the general public, small but vocal, who decides to make this an issue for the rest of my life. I want to teach groups of people about how the SJWs and subverters operate, based Yuri will be my guide.

It didn't have to be this way, I probably wouldn't have noticed if you kept the program at the 'speed' it was in the 80s or 90s, but you had to ramp up the Problematique.

You should actually tweet the original article at the same time though

Goddamn this shit makes me want to go full 1488

I don't buy this argument. Basically, because some radical morons choose to brand people racist left and right somehow justifies becoming an actual racist? That sounds like a justification, at best.

Bump

>I've eschewed all social media.
>I have 30 friends on faceberg.
Pick one, dickhead.
Delete your fb acct. See who your real friend are.

>op is not a fag
>gay flag
What did he mean by this?

heres a whole load of headlines for you i compiled a while ago lads

imgur.com/r/The_Donald/8o5l5

Not your personal army asshole

Easy

*hearty chuckle* wtf...

I think it would be funny to take diversity posters and shop out the white people and post them around.

Just an idea for another day.

mongo only pawn in game of life

>theguardian.com/society/2002/jul/03/raceintheuk.comment

“It’s ok to be white” propaganda campaign depends on the posters being separated from racism and supremacy. If not anyone who viewed the fliers as having a racist intention behind them would be exactly correct and justified. I don't really understand the logic behind them.

already been done, but bump because it needs to keep happening

fuckkkkkkk edit the title

Kek. How would leftists respond?

>Do you hate niggers?
If so you must support and push a black pro-abortion message. The leftist will not abandon abortion rights for blacks and it is the only legal way to kill literal hundreds of thousands of niggers per year.

You are a fucking disgrace to that nat soc flag. Stand up andfight when your people ask it of you coward.

What's phase 2?

why do non whites confuse Jews for Whites. ('white man controls the world and are billionaires') they believe in the jewish conspiracy, but just mistake Jews for Whites.

>after IOTBW we go home and do no more operations

Don't care. I no longer care, and I no longer feel obligated to engage in any dialog or debate on the topic. The left can get fucked. The subject is closed.