How many Americans are in the Alt_Right? Your best estimations plox?

How many Americans are in the Alt_Right? Your best estimations plox?

6 million

the alt right doesn't exist and is just a catch-all term

Every white person over the age of 25

This seems to contradict the whole boomer meme...
You know what I mean. Just like people who hate Jews and advocate an ethnostate in the US.

Is this a lollercost joke or you actually think it's 6 million?

its this

All of them, or else they're not American

Who knows. The alt right is one group under the umbrella of white nationalism. The amount of WNs is no doubt growing at a record pace. External threat increases in-group cohesion and white people are more and more realizing they are under threat.

who the fuck are you? are you writing an article?

yeah it's called your mom sucks nigger dicks

Tom Scholz is a Leftist nutcase. Brad Delp is dead. What are you implying?

yeah but apparently he invented the rockman portable amplifier. You can't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Yeah, I deleted that post because I spelled his name wrong. He's undoubtedly a bright guy. I think one of his wives got to him.

6 gorillion

5 or 6. All which are FBI or CIAniggers

How did you delete a post? Am I a newfag I've been on Sup Forums since '07? Also is Boston an alt_right band?

Hey be nice to the CIA.

About tree fiddy

also is david duke alt_right? I never see posts about him but he's kind of a big deal no?

alt-right as a real group with definable membership doesn't exist.

probably a few dozen figureheads pinning themselves to the ideas. There is no accurate answer.

I checked the box on the left of the post, then went down to delete. I don't care about newfags and oldfags. An oldfag can post like a newfag, and a newfag can post like an oldfag.

The alt-right would probably appreciate Boston's first three albums. Tom Scholz is an alt-left person, but his music and story appeals to the alt-right. I don't know what that makes Boston.

hi fbi. there is no "alt-right"; it's a trendy term invented by (((the media))). there are differing points of view on this forum between the nat socs, hardline republicans, and the various factions of libertarians. about the only thing that we can agree on is that jews is what is wrong with the world whereas the normie conservative outside of our little corner of the web has yet to connect "the 1%" with zionists.

Yeah I mean how many people are there that hate Jews and what not. Not counting Muslims I mean.

>How do you do fellow 4channers?

stormfront stats: Total guests that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours: 39,290

Members: 329,677

Zero. It's fake news.

>In the Alt-Right
A few hundred thousand

>Americans with values that align with the Alt-Right even though they will never admit it.
Gorillians