How are those Wall taxes coming along?

How are those Wall taxes coming along?
My President said we are NOT paying a single cent for that wall, so I guess mutts are stuck with the bill.

>be mestizo shitperson from thirld world shithole with 75 IQ
>Calling anyone a mutt
Jej

silly beaner, you already gave us a check for the wall, though i dont blame you for not knowing, your media is trying to keep it hush hush to save face

That person has burnt much coal. I like when those types of girls come to my country. Makes fun times.

God damn she's hot. I want to have very rough sex with her.

You look cute, OP.

The girl you're clinging to is pretty hot too.

doesn't matter anyway. i'm white and you're poor.

MY ANCESTOR!

jokes on you, we want mexican qts.

Why wouldn't you spics want a wall? Your people wouldn't be able to run away anymore and actually have to work in mexico. Unless you are admitting to sending dirty subhuman cockroaches Leeches over the border

>How are those Wall taxes coming along?

we just got a tax CUT you dumbass.

Haha say goodbye to your foreign aid.
Also, good luck feeding all of your useless people as we send them back from CA.

>>P.S., you're still going to pay for the wall

That's not a safe way to hold your baby.

The USA already said they'd just take it from the funding they give your country. Even if you're not directly paying for it, the money is coming from money that was going to be in your hands

Americans aren't mutts, or at least weren't always mutted. it's a fucking leftypol/shill meme. The only muttening is because of m*xican immigration. Now fuck off

coming along quite well

As an American taxpayer, I'm fine with us paying for the wall. You wetbacks fail to understand that you cost us $150 billion a year and that the wall would only cost $15 billion to construct - it pays for itself 10x over in the first year of its completion.

Get fucked, beaner

>what are tarriffs

1-2 billion dollars isn't going to impact the economy greatly. All they have to do is shave off like 0.2% of their military budget.

AGREED

Well make it quicker

>wall prototypes
top right is my favourite, though I wish it would be better at blending in with the environment

Tariffs are a tax that an American consumer would pay for an imported good - meaning Americans would pay for the wall. You're entirely missing the point and making us look stupid in this discussion, Skeeter.

so who's paying for the wall?

Hahaha! Stupid burger. A check? Yeah sure but of your taxes. Prepare to be poor greasy.

the niggers who are no longer getting welfare I guess

Man, you beaners really do not want your own kind to come back.

>My President said we are NOT paying a single cent for that wall
Well then your president is either lying,
or is dumb af, because you are already paying
for it with the 2% tax on all money transferred from The U.S. to Mexicant.

Entitlement spending will never be cut. The country will implode.

We'll just print more money, same as we always do for everything.

shes 12

A mestizo calling someone a mutt, wew.

When Mexico goes full commie they will build the wall themselves

Wouldn't it suck if he placed tariffs on imports from your country? And being that basically your entire economy is based off those exports you would have no choice but to continue to trade.

Falling for the brown girl meme

Prepare for aid to stop.
Have a nice day.
Maybe venzueala can help you out lol.

If there's grass on the field, play ball.

Mexicans must be pretty bad for Trump to get this far up your head about building a wall, OP.

Christ idgaf, who is this, sauce pleaze!?!?

I don't see why Trump doesn't tax money wires to Mexico. 10% tax rate would build an amazing wall.

Digits

Didn't Trump want to start taxing the funds wired to Mexico by illegals working the various leafblowers in LA?

>so I guess mutts are stuck with the bill.

If Yanks are mutts, what does that make you?

Your president is using doublespeak on you all. You see it is like the language of statistics. The language of lies. He says that he isn't paying a single cent for the wall. Directly, this is true. But with the 2% tax on all money being transferred from U.S. to Mexico, the wall is being indirectly paid for by Mexicans still.

cuts off foreign aid
ends nafta
builds a wall
enacts e verify cutting off even more money and jobs from your people
>not paying, one way or another

Don't pretend that Mexicans believe a single word your president says, that he ever does what he says he'll do.
Mexicans will pay for the wall, they just don't want to be seen as the type of people who'd pay for the wall without resistance.

They gonna dig a trench instead.
And fill it with shit.

Our president is a faggot just like you... We are not paying because.

1.Is not our wall
2. They have no way to charge mexico.

3. If NAFTA ends thers no problemo. Mexico is the country with more free trade agreements in the world. I won't be as confortable like tradiging with U.S. but it can be done.

We'll just be taking the money out of leveraged trade deals with you, jackass.

You'll pay for the wall. We have easy ways to charge mexico. Just wait, and you'll find out. If NAFTA ends, mexico will be worse off than it ever was. You're getting embargoed and blockaded from all sides. Monroe doctrine allows this.

Who cares? I hope we punish US companies who go to Mexico for cheap labor. I'm sick of helping you 3rd worlders who don't appreciate what we do for you by having companies there. While you bring drugs here. Fuck Mexico and Mexicans.

How much got to wait to know if you are right?

So the question is:HOW MUCH EXPENSIVE WILL THIS AMERICAN TANTRUM WILL BE? (for u)

I guess you belive that your country has more power than what it really has.

...so?

This.

Beaners will pay for the wall. I can't believe they even think they have a choice

YOU DO WHAT YOURE TOLD BEANER SCUM

legal in spixaco

Ok... just leave and let our industry grow. Good luck pirate! Vaya con Dios.

who is she

Quien es la morrita? saca el pack!

this

>this

this

>this

this

>this

this

>this

>le 56%

m8 i am gonna need sauce