I will chimp out if Trump tries to "lock her up"

I will chimp out if Trump tries to "lock her up".

>t. Hillary voter

We already saw what you were capable of on November 4th.

t. Ex Democrat.

will it be windmilling arms or repetitive slapping with your eyes closed, soy boy?

Chimp out all u like soyboy, u'll tire out screaming helplessly

so just another normal day? Right nigdog

I'm white.

ex? fuck you then traitor.

we know
popcorn on standby

Use of large caliber small arms fire to put down chimp out over Hillary child trafficking is authorized.

Wew, almost read that as 'knock her up'.

STORM

You won't be once you're choked out on the concrete lol

IS

COMING

Get ready to chimp out nigger lover.
MAGA

Lovely.

>I will chimp out if Trump tries to "lock her up".

Trump wont be trying to lock her up, the DOJ will

THE DNC AND MSM LIED TO YOU

That is so not okay.

You probably chimped out when he fairly won the election anyway. Not hard to set off.

THE MSM IS DEEP IN THIS TOO, THEY LIE TO COVER THEIR OWN ASSES AFTER HILLARY LOST

Then I'll chimp out if Jeff Sessions tries to lock her up.

No I just cried a lot.

Democrat = nigger or faggot, no way around that

Please Chimp out PLEASE!
I'm begging you to get hostile!
Please assault people and burn businesses!
PLEASE ASSAULT WHITE PEOPLE!

any excuse to blow your liberal fucking brains out... God I can't wait for you to start a war. We're going to clean house. The funeral pyres will smell of sweet justice and the music of your screams will lull me to sleep on the evening of the day of the rope...

Hillary is the leader of an international Cartel, that runs children, drugs and caused the refugee crises in Syira so Prince Talaweed in SA could cut Putin out of selling natural gas to EU, but toppling Assad for a new pipline from SA, through Syria and to EU.

That prince is now hung upside down, all his money is taken away.. we hold all the keys, all doors and now have a leader with the balls to execute.

Hillary and Obama are going down,

Jan 15th 2018. All will be known

No one wants to be the last rat on your sinking ship. "Progress" has been cancelled. No way we go back to the way we were after Trump, we've got candidates like Nehlen going full 14/88 now. The 2020 census showing white population growth and Hispanic decline will be the last nail in the coffin. Better luck next time, communist scum.

everyone will get a boner and laugh for a few months if hillary gets locked up and you chimp out

I'm a faggot. I'm a transgender woman.

nice reddit spacing

HOLD ON

Trump should airdrop her over the foreign country that donated the most to her campaign.

PROTIP: It was a middle eastern country that would gladly cut her throat.

>implying there is anything wrong with reddit

See? I can be a useless troll too.

Let me know where so I can be there
to film it for keks

Spacing, your last win. Good Luck.

>

>I will turn over some trash cans, wear a pussy hat and set Mohammed's independently owned limousine on fire
the horror, the horror.

Oh. You're one of THOSE people.

please do
leo's are itching for target practice

I hope you do ...

>I'm going to burn down my community if my political candidate gets imprisoned under American law

I don't know what you're trying to threaten us with here.