Eclipse Redpill

What we call 'day' is merely when the planet turns to a star close enough to blot out the stars we see at night with light.

There is no 'day'. Day is merely the delusion of night ending. Day is a part of Night. Night never ends.

One reason for this delusion is that going back to ancient times, people thought the sun was supernatural and had superpowers. It was even worshipped as God. Now most consider it a natural, everyday thing we all appreciate/endure.

The 'supernatural' and 'superpowers' are simply a part/product of nature or its spawn with sufficient reverence and/or insuffecient understanding by its observers.

Its the unspoken fourth law after Arthur C Clarke's third law: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

A solar eclipse reveals these truths to us by mocking us in the "security" of Day.

A lunar eclipse revealse these truths to us by showing us in the enlightenment of Night.

Night, with its cloaking darkness and near-infinite knowledge, was a constant threat to the integrity of every empire on the planet. And the darkness and knowledge is still considered a threat by all those who have good reason to fear it.

>clocks are magnets

I can only absorb so much knowledge in one day pls slow down

>let's dismiss deeper abstract thought by making the poster out to be just stupidly stating a concrete fact as a redpill

magic is a fnordword to stop people having real thoughts, magnets is the correct science term faggot

is that Jayden Smith?

>magic is a fnordword to stop people having real thoughts
>let's pick apart one word in the one section where the OP quoted someone else

probably

stop being a fencesitter if you think your words have any more or less value on that basis, you are a pretensious hat person and I shall bid you good day further.

Nothing whatsoever mystical about eclipses - learn2 science!

pretentious*

if only the latter of the three there would happen before sunday, science might actually stand a chance of progressing...

Eearth is flat though. Your claims are bullshit based on axiomatic jesuit science.

Heres another mindfuck for you: The Moon is exactly 400 times smaller than The Sun, and also exactly 400 times as close, making a perfect eclipse possilbe.

These conditions to occur naturally is such a slim chance scientist dont know what the fuck to think. We literally dont know where The Moon came from. Its also less dense than it should be for its size & orbit.

It's also moving away from Earth

Listen to me you tardfuck. For ages people have known that it was NOT by chance but created by (some form of) god. It's ridiculous to claim otherwise.

Jesuit science is axiomatically built in such a way that it seemingly explains all these things but to the astute observer the eerily slim chance (over and over) still reveals the lie for what it is. Gravity is jesuit lies, evolution is jesuit lies, global warming is jesuit lies, globe earth is jesuit lies, big bang is jesuit lies. Who do you think owns all the astrological observatories? Who do you think conceived the very term 'bing bang' ?

Remember that the Rothschilds are the treasurers, the 'hofjuden' of the Vatican. No more no less. The vatican owns all national banks by proxy, and the Jesuits together with international jewish power have a firm grip on the vatican.

I can't tell you that Jesus loves you or that 'god' is benevolent and you'll go to heaven. But I can tell you that this world was created and that the earth is flat, moon and sun spinning above it in tandem like ying and yang. Modern scientific atheism is nothing but an outgrowth of degenerative jewries corrupting influence on the world.

Literally all lies.

Thank you for contributing.

get the fuck out goldstein, the jig is up.

There is no night.

>there is no space
well thanks again to user from finland. however i think my care to see future replies has been thoroughly cremated.

Haha you're either a shill or very new at this.

the light in the darkness always burns brightest while the light the blinds hides the stalking shadow.

>wut

The second you say "I know this to be 100% true there is no disproving it" you open yourself up to be deceived. To say that you know it all, you possess the full knowledge of the truth, on any matter, is to say that you know more than He Who Created. It is only when we admit "It appears I know all that I can but I know that I do not know" that we keep ourselves in a constant state of awareness. The third eye was supposed to be kike radar but we forgot how to use it because we forgot how to think properly.

Thats because God commanded The Moon to diminish herself.

are you high?

darkness and knowledge are no analogous. Knowledge has always been associated with light.

ah. reason.

Nobody is claiming to know everything here except you stupid god cucks. But go ahead and strawman and project. I shouldn't have bothered posting anyway. this is reddit land now.
oh look, another normie pol larper. i'm done here.

The eclipse had to happen you dumb fuck.
Griffith didn't chose for it to happen, and he couldn't say no to the god hand.
It was causality. He had no choice, it was destiny.
Also don't act like you wouldn't sacrifice the band of the cuck too if you had been reduced to a glorified vegetable. You'd be a faggot not to accept the offer

Have a (you)
Keep up Gods' work

you can stop trying to justify yourself. everyone else might buy it but it just sounds like nails against chalk to me.
God is dead. You'll soon join him.

What we call 'night' is merely when the planet turns away from a star close enough to blot out the stars during the day.

There is no 'night'. Night is merely the delusion of day ending. Night is a part of Day. Day never ends.

One reason for this delusion is that going back to ancient times, people thought the sun was supernatural and had superpowers. It was even worshipped as God. Now most consider it a natural, everyday thing we all appreciate/endure.

The 'supernatural' and 'superpowers' are simply a part/product of nature or its spawn with sufficient reverence and/or insuffecient understanding by its observers.

Its the unspoken fourth law after Arthur C Clarke's third law: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

A solar eclipse reveals these truths to us by mocking us in the "security" of Night.

A lunar eclipse revealse these truths to us by showing us in the enlightenment of Day.

Day, with its cloaking brightness and near-infinite knowledge, was a constant threat to the integrity of every empire on the planet. And the light and knowledge is still considered a threat by all those who have good reason to fear it.

>he suddenly realizes things that have been known and documented for public review for over 6 thousand years

The sun is a 4 or 5 dimensional point.

>hiding the universe and staring at the sun is knoweldgedgege goys n-n-n-o episat-t-t-isc agenda here...
I can't tell if you're desperate to keep your dead cult afloat, for attention, or both. but i digress. its been fun, but i really should stop feeding you. it clearly doesn't benefit your mental health.

Vain ramblings of pseudointellectual lost without objective truth, only found in intelligent design

Yes let's not forget that episatanists know the objective truth.

Is it really that boring at comet pizza, kike? Maybe I should visit and find out for myself.

What are you on about? I'm a satanist kike pedophile?
Did you reply to the wrong post?

Pay it no mind. Cling to your blissful ignorance and burn your eyes out with that "truth-filled light" of yours. It was my mistake to attempt to wake you from it.