Yuri!!! on Ice

Did the merch finally dry up?
How long until season 2 is cancelled?

Other urls found in this thread:

akibananya.wordpress.com/2017/03/23/they-wont-be-romeo-and-juliet-otayuri-pg/
weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404088256953201639
weibo.com/6095841003/EB9AxgWA3?from=page_1005056095841003_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime&type=comment#_rnd1490289694374
news.nicovideo.jp/watch/nw2530285
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S2 is going to happen and it's going to be awesome if they don't no homo things of course

victor will come out as asexual

Nah it has a new merch just not new art.

Still waiting for anan translations

Someone buy Aki the digital magazine

SENTO UNA VOCE CHE PIANGE LONTANO

>ywn fondle Victor's nipples through his tight slutty shirt

Unless Kubo was straight up lying on those interviews she doesn't seem to have much of an idea of what the next step in YOI could be, I mean, she didn't even know if making a history arc in St. Petersburg was the best idea. A few months ago she was still about to discuss this with Yamamoto.
S2 will definitely happen, but we'll probably need to wait a lot for it. I hope the hype never dies and we at least get some OVAs or something.
I'm very excited for Kubo's manga, even if it ends up being something stupid.

>Only 4 months
Calm down

>it's been 4 months already
w-what

Are we just not doing stealth threads anymore?

>Aki said there was nothing interesting to translate this month before doing Hiramatsu's out of boredom

I'm still wondering about what Otsuka said though ;~;

>december wasn't a month ago

Jesus fucking christ, I'm stuck with you fags forever aren't it

we're as sticky as the posters on piggy's walls

What does Miyazaki think of Yoi? Was it a mistake?

For some reason I'm glad there are no new interviews around these days, no chances for Kubo to open her mouth. Her comments were too much too handle one month ago, with the rings thing for example.
I hope the event of April 29th will bring good news.

I want to know if Moyoco Anno watched it.

Did the BluRays actually fix the animation?
I skimmed through ep. 6 but the skating sequences were just as bad. Whelp.

akibananya.wordpress.com/2017/03/23/they-wont-be-romeo-and-juliet-otayuri-pg/

Great I was hoping this one would get translated.

What's her definition of not interesting, though? No homo gossip?

I'd be interested in hearing production details. And Sayo's slatefag interview.

Not big changes for the skating sequences. They only fixed major errors and the color palette is more pleasant to look at.

Why people love making piglet an effeminate shota when he looks the best like this is beyond me.

Dry up? I'm still waiting for the first bit of merch I pre-ordered to be released.

>still no scans or translations

who wants to translate from Chinese weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404088256953201639

You may not be perfect, but the King will always love you.

I don't want to be loved by him.

Can't moon well but the context for "partner" is looking pretty gay

ニキフォロフというパートナーを得たことで

weibo.com/6095841003/EB9AxgWA3?from=page_1005056095841003_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime&type=comment#_rnd1490289694374

下了anan电子版,清晰度超高超感动~~ 但是问题又有了~~
两位写评论的包括杂志版绘上的介绍关于维克托之后的状况都是这么说的“维克托做一年的教练,下一赛季又做教练又做选手”。这个说法和本篇维的这句话,不能说不一致,但是也是不一样的。因此,他们肯定是得到了官方(or监督)对未来三人故事走向的指示了,不然不可能讲的这么具体和统一的。再加上最近这些版绘俨然是本篇故事的延续,那么续作直接做下一季的故事也是可能的了。

本田桑的评论是从技术角度展望三人的未来的,具体我不写了,只是对维的评价的最后一句很有意思,他觉得,不是说维两项都做是不可能,不过更现实的是作为勇利的练习同伴。如果可以的话,不是选圣彼得堡的冰场而是选择长谷津冰堡作为基地更好。
(他也用了partner这个词哦XD 所以让我觉得可能业内术语不用linkmate而用partner更多XD)
另一位有人翻译了的评论作者,他是Life那个杂志的,上次Ferbi里也有他的文章,那下次Life里写介绍yoi也会再次看到他吧,写的这么好ww

真的特别喜欢yoi各种地方体现的细节和认真态度,介绍页3人的生日都长了一岁了。坐在台阶上那个版绘还有段描述,这是在Champions Sports Club(问过俄国朋友大小毛的冰场俄文名字就是这个意思w)冰上激烈训练完后走出冰场的表情,是在进行练习的反省会吗,不是,大概是在谈论猪排饭 VS piroshki吧

It's just a summary of the main trio, noting the technical stuff in their programs (Yuuri changing to 4F, Yurio backloading his FS etc). Baldfat is called as partners/companions, with the translator's note saying the original is パートナー and パートナーシップ.

that's all I found in weibo so far

Why is Fairy leaning against Yuuri

Is "partners" in the gay sense or business sense?

He's sitting slightly behind him and leaning on his backpack.

Fuck off generaltards.

Definitely not the business sense, they translated it as 伴侣.

I bought all the latest magazines except Anan, and there's basically no new information/fun gossip. It's pretty much all stuff we've heard before or things that nobody is going to get fired up arguing over or speculating.

Since they used the literal word "partner" パートナー in katakana my guess is that they wanted it to remain vague and ambiguousl, so as usual there's not a correct answer.

But user, fairy fits the minimal waifu number required to have a thread on Sup Forums

>Kubo and Sayo on mexico
They're the most rabid fangirls, RIP.

How long was it until free threads died out?

Thanks user.

People can still try to no-homo this because of the last part of the sentence in Japanese:

>His synchronized performance with Nikiforov, who joined in the middle of the program, was almost like an expression of Katsuki's life as a skater, where he'd walked alone before this, but by obtaining a partner, Nikiforov, he's achieved an even greater evolution in his skating.

Partner in his life as a skater, so not explicitly homo.

It's ok, there is nothing explicitly homo about baldfat after all.

There's a part saying "Victor has been a coach and next will be a coach and a competitior". The OP is saying that it's similar but not quite the same in the show. They're speculating that the writer might have gotten official word since they say it so concretely.

Honda-san (One of the writers?) commented on the technical stuff, and feels that it's not impossible for Victor but he's better off practicing with Yuuri. And if possible, to stay in Hasetsu instead of St. Petersburg.

The rest is the OP being happy about the little details (how the main trio are older by a year, the group shot image being in front of the Champions Sports Club).

Sounds pretty gay to me.

Mappa pls, I want domestic baldfat in St. Petersburg.

I want to protect the Fairy. I want to see him happy with the Otabike.

>stay in Hasetsu

They probably don't have the courage to have BaldFat in the same room

Why do they keep trying to no-homo the biggest homos of the season?

My thoughts exactly

I doubt they're thinking to that point. They're a skating magazine writer, they likely meant from a skating standpoint.

Hello, Sup Forums. English isn't my native language, i'm sorry for the mistakes.

I found Otsuka's interview in a Japanese website. They talk a lot about many things. This is the link if you want to see.
news.nicovideo.jp/watch/nw2530285

He also said something about the kiss, and the lipbalm scene. I try to translated it with google, It says at first, he didn't want to put that scene because it will narrow the "viewer's width". I will post the text, maybe someone can give more accurate translation.

■リップクリームを塗るシーンに、変な声が出た

──大塚さんもフィギュアスケートにかなり詳しくなられたのでしょうか? 

大塚:監督からしたらまだまだでしょうが、それなりに勉強しました。ただ、この作品にはフィギュアスケートの要素以外にも、自分の感覚にないものがたくさん出てくるという意味で、プロデューサーとしても新しい経験をさせてもらっています。

──自分の感覚にないものがたくさん出てくる、とは具体的にどういうことでしょうか。

大塚:これまで女の子がヒロインのアニメが基本だったので、物語の中心が男子だけ、というのがまず初めてなんです。さらにやっぱりヴィクトルの言動、それに対する勇利の反応が、僕の感覚にはないものなんですね。例えばヴィクトルが勇利にリップクリームを塗るシーン。あれを見て僕は変な声が出たんですが(笑)、ファンには受け入れられている。

また第二弾PVのラストには、ヴィクトルがキスするんじゃないかくらいの距離で勇利の唇を触っているカットがあって、僕は最初、そのカットは入れない方がいいと思いました。視聴者の幅を狭めてしまうのではないかと思ったから。ところが女性スタッフが強く「入れてください!」と言う。結果的に、テレ朝の夏祭りで行ったイベントではそのカットで歓声が上がっていました。

──大塚さんにとってもチャレンジングな作品ということになりますね。

大塚:そうですね。プロデューサーなので作品作りでは、最終的に自分の感覚で物事を判断することが多いのですが、この作品は違うんです。僕にはない感覚、知らないものが、監督と久保さんから次々とぶっ込まれていくことで見る人の想像を超えていく作品が生まれていく、その様を目の当たりにしているというか。僕はプロデューサーでクリエーターとは違いますが貴重な経験の連続で、二人に強制的に脳みそを作り変えられているような感覚になる時があります。

Triggered user strikes again

>They just got off the rink. They were not talking about how to revise their practice, but were having a discussion over food, katsudon versus piroshki.

Just report that retarded samefag

Can't moon but he actually says "kiss" kek

Based mods.

he's talking of the preview, that has been called "kiss/kiss distance" before

I respect those female staff who made them keep the kiss scene.

I hate to ask but what crawled up that user's ass and died?

Same fag that gets triggered every time BikeFairy is mentioned.

It's someone that hates Fairy and anything related to him. He keeps on trying to get him banned from the threads and pretends to be a BaldFatfag to get other BaldFatfags to against him.

Don't want to metafag but they're from the /snk/ threads and I think they're stalking/harassing an user that used to post there. But they just harass all Fairyfags and get triggered by the term "finger point" for some reason.

Did Otsuka admit the gay by admitting how uncomfortable he was with it? Why is this deemed uninteresting?

as an effeminate man?

They need to go and stay go whoever they are. It's getting real annoying. If they have drama, they need to keep that shit in their shithole and not take it here.

Otsuka has always admitted the gay, that's why he's our boi

>Did you learn a lot about figure skating as well?
From the director's point of view, I still have a long way to go, but I learned a decent amount. But this was a new experience for me as a producer because there were all kinds of things in this production that aren't in my own senses.

>Specifically, what kinds of things?
Up until now we'd mainly done anime where there was a girl as the heroine, so doing something like this where the central figures of the story are all men was a first for me. And on top of that, Victor's words and actions and Yuuri's response to that is not something in my senses. For example, the scene where Victor applies lip balm to Yuuri. When I saw that, I let out a weird voice (laughs), but the fans accepted it.

And in the last scene of the 2nd PV, there's a cut in there where Victor's touching Yuuri's lips at a distance so close you think he might kiss him, and at first I thought we shouldn't include it. Because I thought it might decrease the scope of our potential audience. But the female staff members strongly encouraged me to include it. In the end, at the event we held during TV Asahi's summer festival, there were shouts of joy when that scene came up.

>So this was a challenging production for you, too.

That's right. Because I'm a producer, in the end I have to determine things using my own senses a lot of the time, but this was different. Things that aren't in my senses/things that I don't understand came pouring in from the director and Kubo-san, and because of that we were able to make an anime going beyond the imagination of the viewers, or should I say I was able to see that before my very eyes. I'm a producer, so I'm different from a creator, but it was a succession of valuable experiences, and I get the feeling that at times, I forcibly had my brains reformed by those 2.

S2 is stating, they can shitpost all day in their snk threads soon.

Thank you very much!

It's an old interview of his from last December.
He's concerned if it gets too gay, it will narrow their target audiences in the first place.

>and get triggered by the term "finger point" for some reason.

You got it backwards, that's one of their go-to phrases that makes them identifiable.

>When I saw that, I let out a weird voice
>and I get the feeling that at times, I forcibly had my brains reformed by those 2.

Kek SayoKubo forced him down the homo road

What about the most recent one of his?

Hopefully they'll stay there.

Nah, I used the term a few months ago, not even directed at them or in a serious way, and they got very triggered over it. I stopped going to those generals about a year ago and I think one of our Fairyfags is from there too, and they're the one that uses "finger point" often, and that triggers the user that hates them.

He needed to be concerned about it before adding the kiss. Now that just sounds stupid.

Thanks. Based SayoKubo.

TL;DR former snkfag is one of the resident fairyfags, has beef with the triggered snkanon, triggered snkanon comes here to harass the snkfairyfag, gets triggered when anyone says "finger point", but loves doing exactly that, seems to try and incite characterfag wars with others and generally cause chaos here. Best thing we can do is report and even more so, ignore. I left those threads because of things like this, and I wouldn't doubt it if that Fairyfag who's this triggered user's target did too.

TL;DR 2 user hates fun, doesn't want anyone to have fun, anywhere, any time.

Just reply to them with this.

> former snkfag
Who?

Does Phichit look like a hamster when he sucks huge cock
or is he heterosexual

And thanks to these 'scenes who might have potentially decreased the audience scope', this ended up one of the biggest anime success in recent years.
Really shows that producers know absolutely nothing. I hope he learned his lesson and will let Kubo/Sayo go as homo as they want for S2.

Beautiful.

Who me? Hisubong.

Wait sorry, you meant the Fairyfag. I have a guess as to who but for the sake of not being an asshole I'd rather give them their privacy.

His cheeks puff out like a hamster. Like that one image of a hamster eating a banana, you know?

Okay, enough metafagging. Let's talk about Chris's ass hairs. Personally, I think they're curly.

Can snkfags fuck off back to their containment threads and stay there.

Pls he's the kind of homo that waxes his ass and pubes and bleaches his asshole.

Let's talk about his chest hairs instead. He has them on the next BD cover but not in this picture. Does he shave his chest?

They have for now, lad. As a former snkfag myself, I'm trying to explain what I think is happening so we can make efforts to keep this place from becoming a circus act or your typical episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Seems that the two of them and how the show was received changed his perspective, maybe it did the same for others as well.

You're right, he is that kind of homo.

Depends on if he's going to get laid.