My dog hates niggers

she loses her mind barking whenever she sees one and i tell her save it for the race war girl

Fucking retard wasting a good attack dog on blacks when you should train them to attack Jews.

who said anything about her not attacking jews? and jews arent nearly as bad for society as niggers and muslims retard

mine hates anyone with dark skin, including Sikhs

I live in a pretty nice white area and I don't think he's seen many darkies, he just naturally assumes they are the enemy

>mfw my dog is smarter than the average white person

i know that in the south at least the blacks are scared to death of dogs

don't get many darkies around here either, i think she also assumes they are the enemy and shes the same way with sand niggers and wetbacks as well

found the kike

The are the ones who brought niggers and muslims to society retard

i don't like the kikes retard but they are a lesser problem, you take out the niggers and muslims first and then worry about the jews

Fuck off Rabbi.

The niggers wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them. We go after the cause of the problem: Kikes.

White women are the real enemy

its about priorities, the jews aren't the immediate problem, you deal with the niggers first, they are the ones who murder, steal and rape. then you deal with the jews, a nigger is way more dangerous to be around than a jew

The only thing better than this is the mickey mouse club house

what thy fucketh, faggot?

ok

that's actually funny because my little runt of a chihuahua barks at minorities A LOT more. Plus the bark is more aggressive towards them

sit cho ass down

disney hated the kikes, maybe its another term for a gas chamber?

Ye my dog is black so he doesn't have a say in this

possibly lol.

but kfc loves blacks that's why they give them free chicken than the whites

Dogs are aggressive to those they can sense fear on, and blacks have a genetic fear of animals.

Who do you think popularized nigger culture? Who funds these anti immigration supreme court challenges in the 9th district? Hint: niggers can't into distribution logistics, and illegals sure as hell can't afford their own world-class litigators. For fucks sake, minorities would be nothing without the kike media and Jew propagated social signaling.

Jews are the enemy; black power was a lost cause until Jews started funding their political dissidents.

god bless her

that's why mcdonald hates the blacks and the jews it's confederacy all over again but with the jews

probably because the dog is white and he's being rascist just to show the white power and what group he is in
hint: a group of kkk

mcdonald's actually lures in Jews with their cheap prices

why not both?

yeah because jesus christ didn't tell what was mcdonald like
probably turned into a fucking chicken christ

sounds like we need to get more jews so we can gas them all in the chicken chamber

you guys are both homo

i wouldn't disagree with anything you said there, but i still think that shouldn't take away focus from the niggers. i would add also that its not just the jews doing this, there are many whites who engage in this shit as well and they shouldn't be ignored.

>Dog expert here
Your dog doesn't "hate niggers"
It either a) senses your/their fear or b) "hates" them because they don't look like you.
If your dog "hates" niggers it'll probably hate Indians, natives, and some dark chinks too.

yeah she doesn't like them either

I had a dog like this. Very gentle with children, very friendly with adults but if a nig came within 50 feet she would become crazed with aggression. It was so out of character for her I developed a theory about why she would do this. I honestly think it is because a dogs sense of smell allows them to recognize just how different they are to us and the dog assumes they are an entirely different species totally different than the humans she was used to. My dog would probably behave the same way if a bear showed up next to her or a wolverine. Dogs that show aggression toward blacks are just recognizing that blacks are a different animal than we are and it freaks them out.

well then your dog is what we call a "white dog"
(i think there's actually some fucked up movie about it lol)
but yeah basically your dog doesn't hate niggers as much as it loves white people. you *can* train them to be like that, but it tends to happen more naturally.
my dogs are always very apprehensive of native people (all my friends are white of course)

could be the case, its for the best regardless

Agreed.
White dogs are especially protective and will also attack white people when needed, but will specifically target dark skinned people.
What breed of dog is it if i may ask?

Nice try

Schlomo

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

Jews aren't nearly as common, and the threat they pose isn't usually direct and physical.
You'd also be far more likely to face legal repercussions if your pet injured one of them.

What a coincidence. My cock LOVES young boys.

Jews are the ONLY enemy, bergerbasket!

WTF is wrong with u? Do you need some reading material? 13th Tribe, culture of critique, mein kampf....

FFS, really? Don't come back here until you at least take a single red-pill.

Niggers and Spics and just "different" they aren't actually out to remove whites. They want what we want. To be happy and free of the Jew living in our own lands.

Mine too, German Shepherd, instinct that it will always bark at an ethnic, we dont have many niggers here in aus but we did end up in a neighborhood where there were testing 'mixed living' which mean buying houses in new estates and giving them to the poor and immigrants. Instead of 5 estates being 100% poor, they had 50 estates being 10% poor which were divided up around the place.

Didnt take long for every street to have a garbage heap house in it and crime to rise and for the 10% to find a park and make it a no go zone.

Not for me and my Shepherd though, although I couldnt let her off her leash, too smart for her own good.

Moved out very quickly when we realised what was going on to a posh neighborhood by the sea, no council can afford to buy free nigga housing in these places.

you are a fucking idiot if you think the niggers aren't out to get rid of the whites

can i fuck your dog bro