Dr. Stone

>In the end we truly are Dr.stone
Really?
It's out mangastream.com/r/dr_stone/004/4123/1

>A man who flatters another man to his face is either a homo, or a conman
What astounding self-awareness.

I don't really get this series but the author does have the guy voice the audience concerns a lot.

"Man, that guy comes off a lot like the type of dude you see in hentai who just because dick-lord over all the females"

Then he says pretty much exactly that.

>dude let's purge humanity lmao

ok, didn't see that coming.

fucking autocorrect. BECOMES rather.

To be honest, I like the "villain" way more than the "heroes".
Too bad he won't win.

It's a very self aware survival manga.

So far it's pretty amazing and would love to see it continue. I assume that they'll eventually have to fight against Tsukasa and other factions and civilizations that either revived earlier and thus have more modern technology at their hands. After all it's 3700 years and not everyone woke up at the same time.

I figured the guy would become an antagonist but I thought it would take longer than one chapter. I don't dislike it though. It finally feels like the main plot has started.

it's interesting how Shishiou and Senkuu interact with each other
they seem to respect each other and at the same time I can see them becoming enemies very quickly

I'm predicting a fight over who will be resurrected with that water will issue. I see two cases:
>Purger breaking the bottle
>Purger forcing/stealing it to revive someone who will help him

For sure the girl won't be revived

So what is the forth use of lime? Explosives?

I ship SenkuuXShishiou now

>Lionguy is literally an SMT Chaos route party character
I'm curious about how they go with this

Just looked up the wiki article and my guess for this story is helping make iron weapons. So Tsukasa is probably aware of the 4th use.

but he surely only said three...
except the page prior was just him talking openly to all three of them and he told his friend a fourth use to keep it from Shishiou
Shishiou seems kind of like a wildcard now and I can see his worldviews conflicting with Senkuu's
one party wants Anarchy, the other wants democracy

>iron is the next step
they couldn't possibly kill off Senkuu
he's far too important - and yet at the same time Shishiou is far too headstrong to be controlled and has his own view on humanity which conflicts with Senkuu's

>ADULT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
In the end we truly are U19

I'm really enjoying all this survival bullshit.

I wish they'd slow down the pace a bit to actually go deeper into it though

I think Young includes young adults though. He was talking about the old and middle-aged, so 35+

I had my doubts over ch1, but this is definitely shaping up to be the best out of the new series. With this, Neverland, and One Piece finally getting interesting again, it's a good time to be reading Jump.

Shame that Marie is so boring. Would have made a good 4th series.

Lime is one of the central ingredients to making gunpowder which is a major advancement in technology in terms of firepower and progress.

I didn't say anything about Senku being killed.

I figure once the "triaI period" on the magazine had ended, and the axe had come down and strike U-19 and one other newcomer, then the story wouId meIIowed down. I guess with intense chapters they hope to reeI in reader interest as fast as possibIe.

Is this a JOJO reference?

>All this repetitive joke

>SMARTPHONES LOL

Yep, I also see it like that. Alternatively I can see him trying to fuck as many girls as possible and justifying it by saying that it's a new world and the relationships of old are useless

I dont get Senkuu rhetoric. He wants to revive everyone, yet he knows that reviving a Shishio wouId bring them troubIe.
From his diaIogue about space robots and shit, does that means that deep down past his sciencey stuff, he is ust a naive boy who wants to get aIong with everyone? Whats the point of reviving everyone if, when it was reveaIed that they are incompatibIe to your views, ya gonna set them aside anyway?

They needed someone to fight that Lion to protect them and hunt. He was cautious about randomly reviving people because he knows that some people can't be trusted but inside his heart he just wants to create a world where everyone gets along but remains pragmatic either way.

Finally interesting interaction between characters. Taijuu barely have personality to move the plot

>I dont get Senkuu rhetoric. He wants to revive everyone, yet he knows that reviving a Shishio wouId bring them troubIe.
No, he feels troubled that Shishio could stop him from doing that, but if their was no one to stop him, he would revive shishio as well anyway. It isn't that he dislikes people with another view, but that he thinks his plan could backfire.

I'm pretty sure this is an historical education manga.

If acid water is the only way to revive living things encased in stone, how did the lions revive? And the fish that were caught?

Also, the girl is never going to get revived, is she?

Reread chapter 1.

I see. I forget that this is a shonen manga. With his super genius inteIIigence, peopIe are going to be swayed by his thinking or be tricked into foIIowing him. Maybe they'II have a big fight, but Shishio is spared or saved and keep getting indebted by them, this woId ease up his ideaIs.
Senkuu ust didnt come straight up Iike a type of manipuIative genius, unIike Hiruma or something.

That pretty boy will be the protagonist/traitor for an arc or something. Then his heart will be melted by the retarded protag's attitude.
It has always been like that.

>Shishio is Agon
I shouId have seen it coming

Only Humans and some birds turned to stone.
Goddamit this manga have only 4 chapters and we already have speed readers.

This.
They can't possibly revive such inhumane abomination. Really glad the bitch got killed quickly for homo action.

how many JoJo references has there been so far?

>We already have an an-com
wew

>Angels come down and ask Yuzuriha to "sing" for humanity

What did he mean by this?

This user was right

We all are the villain inside ourselves user

he doesn't trust him
made even clearer the page before where he holds up four fingers as he's explaining the uses of Calcium carbonate
but he's only telling them three of it
when Taiju comes back he tells him that there were only three uses

pretty good chapter

All the chapters were good until now

hows your hooch coming along anons?

I'm enjoying spring weapon, but neverland and dr stone are definitely the best of the new bunch

same, i had some real hope for it, but it just isn't keeping my attention enough.

i forgot to water my plants

Tsukasa is literally right

Hated the smart guy from the beginning but I like him a bit more after this chapter

I still have hope that it will get better
Pretty sure last chapter ended with some mysterious guy who somehow knew about Marie
It's still more interesting than crap like poro

Man this story is so incredibly ham-fisted. It's like the author has no grasp on subtlety at all.

>Dr. Stone becomes Spess Muhrine

its a children's book for children user. Go somewhere else if you want mature reading for intellectuals such as yourself

Not him buy what sort of response is that?

It IS for children. Explicitly. So going for a more mature work would make sense. It doesn't make you an intellectual, it makes you older than a teenager.

>chaos hero
When he is all about killing the unworthy ones off in the new world.
He is as law as you can get and YHVH bless his soul.

What do you think of tis series so far?

I like it. I just wish reviving people wasn't that easy.

the procedure itself is easy but as this chapter has shown the difficulty will be tensions between the people who are revived

Great premise with mediocre execution. Maybe they just want to jump into the meat of the manga as soon as possible to avoid getting axed but jesus fucking christ you can afford to take things at a more relaxed pace.

At this point they've already solved the mystery of turning people back into humans, have an antagonist being set up pretty blatantly and I can only imagine that chapter 5 will introduce the female MC.

The solution to turning humans back by itself could've taken upwards of fifteen chapters of experimentation and exploration. Who knows, maybe they just want to make it clear that this is a manga about tribal groups fighting against each other and has nothing to do with actual stone shit. If that's the case then so be it.

I thought each series was only supposed to get 3 chapters?

I am really concerned, since I really enjoyed u19

U-19 is going to get canned. Sorry user, but its so fucking garbage

I know its garbage, but it's garbage I liked.

much like part 5 of jojo

so what, since all other series didn't get a chapter 4 are they all kill? Just wondering.

the author isnt exactly known for masterful storytelling

I dunno, I feel like it's trying too hard to be a shounen. Hot-blooded hero, insufferable genius friend, and edgy rival. And I don't know if it's because of niggastream translation or what, but the dialogue feels awkward.

At the very least it's not a checkbox manga like BC.

Are you mistaking VIZ' Jump with the actual Jump? The VIZ version only gives 3 chapters for any new series, and only picks up if the readers show big interest. The actual, Japanese Jump just shows all currently running series.

We Never Learn, Marie, and Stone are already picked up by scanlator groups. U19 and Poro haven't been scanlated yet.

Oooooh, that makes a lot more sense.

I had been going by mangastream and what I had heart on other threads.

How many chapters of u19 are there not scanlated?

I really want more of that, but I don't think it's popular.

((are there any raws))

someone dump the chapter

who cares

We have a genius, a worker and a figh...hunter.
What role will the girl fit?

Breeding Stock

What if the girl actually is very good a everday use stuff?

Really, nigga?

I wish they'd revive someone who'd just completely not okay with this whole situation and who has a complete mental breakdown;
like, everyone is gone, your whole family, friends, everyone
and here are those three who seem completely fine, no I can't deal with this shit

>they actually admit the gayness
My sides.

>Genius realized the hunter chaos mentality
>that is why he omitteed explaining the four use (making weapons).

Let's be honest, Sup Forums, if you could kill someone that was a shit to you and get away with it cuz society is destroyed, you would do it, right?

This guy is truly a chaos hero, we SMT now.

nah, that is childish and psychopathic

>"i see, you are a fucking neutralfag"