RORIK STARCHILD

Imagine your parents being that redpilled. How will this baby grow up?
youtube.com/watch?v=GUIgvLu2d9Q
>you can see rorick on lanas breasts.
youtube.com/watch?v=huRLH8rZoLY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GUIgvLu2d9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=nYag1lOZpLw
youtu.be/huRLH8rZoLY?t=641
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they make a great couple. Congratulations

beautiful

All of his friends will want to fuck his mom

>alt-right woman actually has a child
That's a first

She also says she wants to have more babies as soon as possible.

You can see Rorick towards the end of the second link. Very big for his age, viking+russian genes.

kid will turn out alright
Henrik and Lana seem pretty normal

They're only allowing wooden and rubber toys/teething items. They don't want him to be feminized. I wish I had that parenting.

she's a bottle blonde

>youtube.com/watch?v=GUIgvLu2d9Q
How would one describe what she is doing with the baby?

I guess it would be swaddling

That's one ugly fucking kid

I'm pretty sure she's a natural blonde. Just darkened with age. Natural with Slavs.

what the fuck is Henrik?
His head, eye color and hair color says Med, but he's Swedish or something?

wait are henrik and lana a couple? i thought they were not

They're married.

He's a native swede.
The baby has beautiful blue eyes. I don't think it's ugly.

>Saved

Nice TRAD Thot hierarchy

she's like 37 and obviously has some fertility problems judging by the amount it took since she's become le turbotrad, this kid will likely be autistic and any future attempts at kids will be full on downy

>eyes
>headshape
>hair color
>native swede

Fuck off MGTOW

kid looks half black desu

>all swedes are blonde hair/blue eyed
Public schools really are shit

My wife's a darker natural blonde with long hair, the change to sun-bleached is much more gradual.

She has roots.

we don't know how old she is, however she's all natural most of the time and doesn't wear makeup. So she might look older than she is.

There's also Ayla who has six, although most of them were born far before she went right-wing

Woah i didn't know we had a doctor in the house

Is that Wife With a Purpose?

I know Blonde and Faith Goldy are both engaged, they better have a bun in the oven toute suite

Woman have been having babies into their 40's for quite a while. The *no babies past a certain age or they'll be tarded* myth sounds like fear mongering.

Around the age of 17 rebellion will cause Rorik to get fucked by strangers and OD.

I think you have a broken radar kraut

I can't be the only one who thinks she's ugly. I mean I really like her, and him, and I love what they do. But she's not an attractive woman by any means.

Blinded by fake up?

You idiot, not all swedes are going to have blonde hair and blue eyes.

SHOW PROOF SHE WAS PRGNANT!

I DON'T BELIEVE IT'S HER BIOLOGICAL CHILD. AND SHE ONLY GOT ONE PROBABLY BOUGHT ONE), SO SHE COULD SAY SHE IS SAVING MUH WHITE RACE.

And why are they never in the same room, or country?

They always only film her from the top. Never seen her belly.

In that picture their in the same room.

Could be. In any case, I'm glad they are having kids and I hope the little fella has a great life.

she stated she's over 30 before

i think i believe this as well

This.
Everyone kept bugging these women about not having kids, so she bought herself one. In no way was she ever pregnant. Where is weight gain in any of her vids?

Yeah right. Show us proof.

Red ice is trash. They talk to niggers, spics and all manner of non white mongrels. They think allying with black nationalists is actually a good idea

>bought herself one
Where the fuck does someone "buy" a baby. A white baby. In 2017. You are fucking mental mate.

That would fit with my theory that RedIce is a psyop. I've thought it ever since Charlottesville when they claimed they were "hacked" and proceeded to basically disappear for months.

A surrogate, or adoption, buddy.

Or they are just borrowing a friends child for a few hours, to get footage.

That's not "buying" one

You can see their set up in multiple vids. They sit aside from each other but they're in the same room. As for the ' never in the same room' If you click the first link and see for your self.

whos that last girl?

Yes it is. You pay for both, they aren't free, buddy.

Why different back drops? But as for the baby, I'm not buying it.

Fuck off back to 8Chaim and leftypol
>"ANYONE WHO IS A WN IS A CIA PLANT"

Bruv are you blind?
youtube.com/watch?v=nYag1lOZpLw

>as for the baby, I'm not buying it.
What if it's going cheap?

I don't know. You can see where they film and Henrik always has that big chair and Lana sits a little closer to the corner. It's just the aesthetic of the place.

>They talk to niggers, spics and all manner of non white mongrels.
Would you prefer a little echo chamber?

True for most moderately attractive moms

Where is her C-section scar? And look at that babies head, no way would she be able to give birth vaginally.

So now you 8chaim retards hate people for even TALKING to nonwhites? Maybe you should stop worshiping Trump then. Oh wait, 8chaim is a PsyOp and ban you for supporting actual right-wing dissidents and only allow you to support your Kosher CivNat president Trump.

I'm a die hard conservative.

Red Ice is the premier Alt right interview site and redpiller. They've had everyone on. They even had Richard Spencer before he was relevant.

You aren't fooling anyone.
>Her baby has a big head, she's a plant. Believe me, goys!

>he doesn't know about all the wives on the 504um

>All of his friends will want to kill his nazi mom
Ftfy

Sure thing, fed. Everyone now is aware of how you destroyed WN 1.0 in the 70s. Nobody is falling for your bullshit accusations of every WN figure anymore.

(((IDENTITARIAN)))
youtu.be/huRLH8rZoLY?t=641

ok so red ice is kosher alt-kike puppet
my fucking sides every fucking time

w0t

>kids hate ‘nazis’ and want to “kill them”
Lol no

Allying with black nationalists is the key to peaceful, stable progress in the US. How could you possibly be against that if you don't want a cheapened, homogeneous, controlled world?

Who are these faggots, and why would you care about them?
All I see are some phony ass e-beggers, using people for donations.

>stormfront

>tfw I never had a friend a with a racist Nazi MILF to fap to or possibly tap when I’m 17
Why even live.

lmao imagine being the dude that typed this out

>not knowing George Rockwell and his hate bus

Bill Hicks, a.k.a Alex Jones, or Jonathan Brandis, a.k.a. Adam Kokesh , are why I don't trust these kikes. "When you need a hero, we will supply him"-- Albert Pike.

The government creates these people.

My parents weren't exactly redpilled. Just since childhood my mother taught me to literally never trust jews

Why did she?

"Whenever the people need a hero we shall supply him", is the true quote from pike.

>40 mins
I HAVE ADHD. FIX IT.

Red-Ice is in no way any sort of controlled op. They actively and constantly support a white europe and name the Jew who's behind it. Check out their youtube channel. Really good stuff.

That bitch is a washed up 37 year old roastie. Their kid is going to have major ass burgers. This is why women need to have kids earlier

Show me where they name the jew. I always hear about jew naming by various cucks but i never see it. It's always non existent dog whistles. Or if they do name the jew they always walk on eggshells when they do it.

You want to see jew naming? Weev, Andrew anglin. They name the jew. Red ice is just mealy mouthed trash.

They are so awful that they have to be controlled opposition

Fat tumblr bitch. Your jealousy is projecting. GTFO fattie. I know your discord-coordinated raid is on site here, but don't attack good people just because the only man you can get is a nigger, fatfuck.

They support Paganism (Devil worship).

kys schlomo you are using Earth's oxygen

>They can't say gas the kikes race war now because they need to appeal to normies so they can red pill them

Bullshit. They want to appeal to normies because they want their shekels

You clearly don't watch their videos. They are aware of the JQ.

They already had their website hacked by JIDF faggots, they're already being actively watched. I'd say they're doing something correct. You retards who are spamming this thread with nothing but negativity are cancer. I really love this one where xir says that their baby is a 'prop' You've got to be out of your mind, or plain JIDF.

Then link me some videos where they say kike and nigger

Show me proof she had that child in her womb.
I see no proof of a pregnancy, zero. They come off like a fed production.

Lazy fat bitch. NO. You go look for it if you're interested in Red Ice. You won't because you're here just to shit up the thread. Lazy

checked. alt-kikes BTFO. Reminder if you aren't impregnating a 16 year old white virgin with your white seed you are a dEGeNeRaTe.

I know red ice is trash. You are trying to show me they aren't but you can't do it

red ice is the only alt right outlet i still care about

Clearly 37 is too late. She slutted it up in her 20's and early 30's and is now in a rush to pop out a couple of ass burger babies