Is weed Degenerate? pic unrelated

>Is weed Degenerate? pic unrelated

Ye

Yes. Trudeau is legalizing it so obviously.

yes it's for trash (((weed)))

Yes and like most degenerate hobbies it's awesome. Don't do it though. And don't legalizeit because your homeless population will double

t. Coloradofag

it would be anecdotal for me to say yes. my life so far has not been very succesful, but i cant seem to find happiness without it. wouldn't be right for me to blame it on the weed.

Yes.

it's basically "soma" from brave new world.

if all 50 states legalize (or decrim, whatever) colorado doesn't have to be homeless stonerville

they're all there cause they can bum smoke super easy and they're homeless anyway

if all 50 states do it, we don't all just become homeless. the pop didn't double, there was a giant influx from other states

All I care about is federal decriminalization. States can make the laws about it.

If anything, Colorado should ensure only a few states are weed-legal. That way they get tourism revenue for being a novelty, especially since there isn't enough snow to maintain the ski resorts

Weed is definitely degenerate. Seth Rogan smokes weed, does Seth Rogan seem like a guy you'd want to be?

yes

When I lived in the US I saw the need for this. I can't reconcile a prison lobby profiting off harsh sentences for weed offensives.

The reason I don't like it being legal is because as long as welfare is handed out in cash I don't want to see it spent on weed (and I acknowledge there's 100 ways around that for now). In fact I'm starting to think that welfare purchasing records should be made public if it's public money.

A lot of solutions are hampered by welfare sucking everything up

Inhaling smoke just to get high is degenerate. Medicating yourself with a natural herb to improve your health is not.

>rich
>modestly overweight
>best friends with JAMES FRANCO
>access to all the best weed
>bangs hot chicks

Seems pretty decent to me. There's the whole jew thing but I mean, seems like a fun life.

>muh CBD
Just admit you want to get high, CBD is mostly a meme anyway, it's like acai berries

just look at the people who smoke it

no,
Weed if fine 4x a month at most, to much weed will passify a person, but low frequency will make the person alpha as fuck
high af currently

This.

Smoke it every day like Nate Dogg and Dr. Dre tells you too and you're gonna be a faggot.

Smoke it every so often, and you're good bro.

Pick unretarded

Weed is unimportant to me since I don't smoke it and for society it is not good as it distracts people. Clear mind, always. Anywhere check this out what does Sup Forums make of this, is it /ourcreature/.

I smoke it every day.

Any one who says sesh is stupid.

Weed gives me more social skills. I'm for it.

nah i do edibles one night every week, works miracles on my rheumatoid arthiritis. I can do sports again, no other medication got these kinds of results.

Hey if it works then go for it. But I'm sick of hearing people with med cards going "I got it for back pain BUT I ACTUALLY HAVE IT" just admit you bent the truth to get high. Always the Texans or rural people, as if their mother is looking over their shoulder

>Muh Cuck leaf leader did so it bad.
kys nigger leaf. Just because Canada has its head up its ass half the time. It doesn't mean when it sees the sun it's not a bad thing.