What is the worst anime you ever finished?

What is the worst anime you ever finished?

Konosuba.

Mayoiga, easily.

SAO

Shuffle!
still mad

At least in recent memory, this.
Most terrible shows just leave my brain as soon as they're over, but this one is gonna stick with me for a long while.

Mahou Sensou.

11 Episodes of nothing happening and it ends with toally unexplained and unmotivated time travel. Only time I actually regretted watching a show.

Technically Charlotte. Saw ep 1, then proceeded to not bother with it until I started hearing about how ridiculous it was getting and decided to watch the latter half to the finish.

I assume it'll stick for most people because they hyped the fuck out of it and thought it was going to be some kind of entertaining trainwreck.
It couldn't even manage that. It was a total snoozefest with nothing of value.

A split between trinity 7 and nazo no kanojo.

I watched it for genderswap urobutcher chink waifu.

your favorite anime

Meant for the Mayoiga post.

Koyote ragtime show.

It's really bad.

Green green
I have no idea why I even watched it but I did and finished it. Complete waste of my life

Yes.

MAL ratings, never again.

Green Green or Mayoiga.

Mayoiga at least had entertaining threads

Naruto.

>Mayoiga
I dropped it after three episodes as the premise just seemed too stupid. How was it?

Completely retarded. Comedy of the year.

Yeah same, no idea why that got so huge on Sup Forums. I assume it was just shitposting.

K was pretty fucking bad despite having some neat ideas.

probably erased even though the first half was absolutely amazing.

Ops favorite anime

I usually drop anime when I don't like it, but this one's last couple episodes were so absurdly bad, they ruined the rest of the anime to myself.

So much wasted potential...

It was shitposting powered by FUN. Everyone loathed it for reasons.

It's pretty fucking hilarious

In my defence I suffered from a fever at the time.

IBO. My brain was melting as I watched it.

Like a few other anons here, series I don't like I tend to drop pretty easily.

That being said, Chaos;Head, easily

the anime you posted

you pretty much posted it OP

something about it kept you going. maaybe the fast pace of it really made it seem like it was going to be something

Myriad Colors Phantom World
Dagashi kashi
pure garbage

Seed Destiny

FUCK

I heard so much about how great this was but I dropped it after that episode where the protag could dual wield and his excuse for not doing it before was more or less just because. That's how the 7 or so episodes I watched of that felt.

Short Animation of Shintaro Kago
Almost all of it was edgy garbage.

The threads were most fun I've had on Sup Forums for a while though
>All those shitty drawfags
>All that shitty drama
>All the while when the show turned out to be utter shit and everything burns
The thread had some worst /soc/ shit, but eventually they were shitposted out of existence. Reminds me of old Sup Forums.

But I liked Mirai Nikki. The terrorist girl was great.

I'm trying to marathon it right now. On Episode 8 and I kind of want to kill myself right now.

Not the worst but Zankyou no Terror deserves a special mention.

>we're blowing up buildings in the middle of the city but nobody gets hurt, ever

Omamori Himari

I watched Aldnoah.Zero, Yuri Kuma Arashi and ZnT around the same time and felt nothing but utter emptiness at how three series I figured would all be at least good based on who worked on them managed to more or less suck.

ZnT was weird because Twelve seemed a lot more malicious in the first episode or two.

I can feel your pain, bro.

does the elfen lied special count?

This crap right here

ZnT wouldn't have been bad if they actually had made the show about terrorists and not the predictable "wronged heroes" -complex that didn't work for shit as the "heroes" constantly detonated shit up. First episodes were genuinely tense and at least the OST was godly. I think Yuri Kuma had a lot of parallels in being shit, at least on the regard it became absolutely uninteresting towards the end.

PUPA

Yuri Kuma was AOTY

I guess you haven't seen Big Order yet

Attack on Titan

I wasted an embrassing amount of time watching Naruto, Bleach, and other shitty Shonen series. Not the worst shows I've watched but the ones I regret the most.

I can still remember the 3D wheelchair, and it's been 7 years.

It's time to move on, user.

I wish.

School Days

If you thought Mirai Nikki was garbage, try watching Big Order. I watched it solely because I saw that webm of bunny ears girl telling MC she would get pregnant if he touched her ears, and then she actually does. It turns out that really was the high point of the entire show.

Angelic layer. It pisses me off so much. Also blade and soul.

Yeah I am actually getting around to watching it right now. On episode 3. God I heard it was bad but jebus. It's a 13 ep anime crammed into 10, music is horrible (it doesn't go with scenes/show at all) many other things. I don't know if I will be able to finish it.

Bakemonogatari

Bait, all of it

You're favorite anime.

Chaos;Head
dubbed

Is their circlejerk still going on somewhere? The old domain with the forum, which was inactive last thing I heard, seems to not exist anymore.

Guilty Crown

Ef a tale of memories.
There are some shows that I dont like, and some that I think are bad, but Ef is the only anime I flat out hate. Worst anime I ever finished.

Came here to post this.
I still can't believe I managed to finish it.

I think they relocated to some chat after the site went down. I haven't been following them closely after the threads.

Was Mirai Nikki that bad?

Sure, it was a trainwreck and if we're being objective it was pretty bad, but fuck was it entertaining.

I faintly remember that there might have been a good three minutes of a girl eating her brother, accompanied by the sound of squishy flesh and "onii-chan" "onii-chan" "onii-chan" "onii-chan" [...]

The trailer was basically this. I was so hype for the series.

It's really convenient that I have 3x3 just for this occasion

It's only half an hour

Shimoneta, Freezing, H ga dekinai. Basically the only ecchi anime I watched, never again.

>Sees Phantom have a good score
>Tries to watch it
>Turns out to suck ass
>Finds out its a shitty adaption of a probably shitty video game

Some of these shows made me never trust MAL/Anime community recs ever again

>Green green
Yep. That's the one.

[C]

Not that guy but Chaos;Head anime was fucking horrible.

Cross-Ange... and literally only because of Tusk. Hilda didn't deserve to get cucked by a fuckup like him.

>Green Green
I randomly clicked on it so I could have literally anything playing the background while I was doing other things

...I couldnt make it past the first episode

Fuck DEEN for fucking this up. At least the OP/ED were good

Kimagure Orange Road.

>Cross-Ange
legitimately painful to watch

there's always bad shows that Im ambivalent about but few of them make me regret wasting my time

Akuma no Riddle.

I really should have known better.

I cant believe i watched the whole thing

This, holy shit.

Master of Martial Hearts and this is serious. The last episode made no fucking sense and the first four episodes didn't matter. Who the fuck are the characters and the backstory?

I was wrong to trust Sup Forums.

But why does it have such a big score?!
*I'm asking myself this question everyday while crying myself to sleep*

death note

Here's your reply

thank you

Serial Experiments Lain and Mayoiga.

Big Order

i unironically believe you, it's shit

What did you expect? Just look at how much the masterpiece Kemono Friends is being rated at MAL. You shouldn't take it seriously.

I put this show on hold about 4 years ago. I intended at first to finish it but now I just don't know.