What are some redpilled podcasts to listen to besides TRS?

I work 2 jobs 60+ hours a week and neither of which require me to interact with people. So I listen to podcasts for the most part nonstop during all my work.
There is good and not so good content out there, but right now I'm finding that I need to find ~20 more hours of good content a week to listen to and all I'm aware of other than TRS is Azzmador's podcast which he seems to have not been doing for the last few months.
What else is out there that I don't know about?

Other urls found in this thread:

pca.st/u3mm
pca.st/QclT
therightstuffbiz.libsyn.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Myth of the 20th century is a very good history podcast that occasionally names the Jews. pca.st/u3mm

there was a thread about a week ago, search te archive

Joe Rogan is redpilled as a mother fucker

Jim Goad is also amazing pca.st/QclT

john derbyshire

who is that girl? Sauce plz

I'm always happy to help out a fellow Pede!
Ben Shapiro's really good.
You might like Tommy Sotomayer
Make sure you listen to Glen Beck
Micheal Savage is super edgy but he's just passionate about America
Alex Jones is required listening
Hannipede, of course
Gavin is super funny
And Milo too. he's so based!
There you go Pede! MAGA

fellow MAGApede, you forgot based Jew, Laura Loomer!

This, social matter and the Hestia society is good material overall. I'm really sad Ryan Landry quit Weimerica Weekly. He was great.

Ben Shapiro is the most BASED podcast around

>occasionally names the Jews
Well I hope he names them as G-d's Chosen People, fellow pede, because that's what they are!
Even our God Emperor loves Israel!

top kek

Infowars.com

It's funny because I used to be that guy unironically. Alex Jones/Milo/Gavin....a couple years before that I was a plebbit-tier fedora atheist. I guess if I can be turned, any huwhite male can.

How stupid of me! Laura Loomer is an AMAZING journalist!
It's so good to see more women in the alt-right, especially from an oppressed minority like the Jewish people!
Now the Democrats and Antifa literal Nazis can't call us racist!!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDD

>flouride stare

Boooobies. She's an American specie called Southern Californian. Known for supersized juggs

Watch the southern af podcast.

This might help you red pill some people

Weev. He has a great podcast called "Race Ghost: Roast to Roast"

absolutely fucking based, my fellow pede
best part is Iran is about to get BTFO!! take that, sandniggers! Israel is the only real democracy is the middle east!

best podcast on the alt right

The Daily Shoah
Stephen molyneux
Hyde Wars
The best ones don't post a lot which is rough

The most patrician podcast

Molymeme sucks jewish dick

(((Rogan)))

I think trump did that when he moved our embassy

Would it be a yuge deal for UN if we moved our embassy from Ottawa to Toronto since most Americans think Toronto is the capital?

her name is is christy marks for anyone about to ask.

Rachel Maddow, Hardball, Planet Money, Stuff You Should Know, Background Briefing, Joe Rogan, Marc Maron, To The Best of Our Knowledge

I like America First with Nicolas Fuentes. He streams on YouTube

Radical Agenda

Fucking kek I bet that smarmy little Jew gets mail like that all the time

user r u me?

Racheal Madcow MSNBC? Red pill not blue

Woah there, Pede!
No need for that kind of antisemitism here!
Let's focus on the real problem: The democrats and the moslems! Amirite, fellow pede!!!!! XDDDD

He looks like he's trying to LARP as a Boomer.

Hahahahaha yeah man, FUCK IRAN!
I wanna join the army and go fight them! I hope Trump fights them when shit goes down!

Thank you based user

I think they are already being taken care of including RINOs.

He is, like an incel boomer

what type of work do you do?

Nationalist Review with Nick Fuentes and James Allsup

Jokes aside does Glenn "cheetos face" Beck still do media shit? I thought we broke him? What does he do now? Is he so ass mad that he is liberal now?

Why fight them when we funded them? Take away funding and power can't bribe people. People will rise up for freedom. Already happening

Lmao......... Nice one.

Grab anything from dailystormer.red

This week in White Genocide
TRS stuff
Fash the Nation
David Duke(kinda lame sometimes)
Intersectional Alt-Right(Was rebooted a while back)

There are some NatSoc stuff, but I find their stuff a little less thought out than alt-right podcasts.

Type that produces useful goods in exchange for money

His company was bleeding out since Hillary lost and can't be made the official token opposition media.

I stopped paying attention bet I couldn't care less about the faggot.

agreed, after Trump we can elect based curryPede Nikki Haley and continue to BTFO the muslims! The media and the dems aren't fucking ready for a based conservative brown woman!

Pod Save America is pretty redpilled

Good man. Also Red Ice.

I use youtube-dl to download YouTube videos and convert them to mp3s - comes with a lot of Linux distros. I collect URLs in a list and then make scripts to mass-download them - sometimes I put delays in between d/ls to keep them from knowing what I'm doing.

Intersectional AR is actually my favorite podcast but seems like they have halted recently? I know they left and came back but then nothing for the last month or so. I listen to TRS but I don't go on their forums at all so I have no idea what's going on with them.

Ok, I did a quick google search. He is most certainly still ass mad. Saw a clip of him on cnn talking about how Trump flip flopping on issues. Full shill mode engaged.

If you get tired of politics try The History of English Podcast.

We would probably get along real well if we knew each other.

He has no choice at this point. He tried to Alt-lite the fucking Alt-lite and failed. Now he's a known fraud to the right and all he can do is be some strawman for CNN panelists to skewer for shekels.

Hahahahahaha I love seeing the Iranian Spring! It's so great to see Iran stand up to tyranny!

The best part is, any instability in the region, only benefits Israel!!! Our BASED ally!!!
XDDDDDD

Hopefully the protests turn into a civil war, just like they did in Syria and Libya, amirite fellow Pede!!!!!!! Hahahahaha, MAGA! WE WON!!!!! WE TOOK OUR COUNTRY BACK! XDDDD

I feel like a lot of us have drifted rightwards to get here. I used to have a fucking Subscription to National Review. Lmao

I do QA and six sigma process engineering type stuff for hospitals.

yes

fash the nation is banal and boring, they're wayy too optimistic about the republican party and trump in general
the daily shoah isn't good enough to listen to every episode, nor is all that great if you interested in stuff beyond entry to mid level red pills
mysterium fasces is interesting, but i can't take it too seriously
alt right politics is okay for general global geo politics
counter currents radio is kind of hit or miss, but when they're good they're really really good

i'm all podcasted out i guess, i need something new to listen to

Look up Shattering Myths. It's not on anymore but there is like 3 or 4 years worth of archives.

It's by a Billionaire who's written the books: Prophet of Doom, Questioning Paul, Introduction to God, Yada Yah

It's the ultimate redpill on God n sheit

thezman

I used to be a completely hedonistic and degenerate leftist until it hit me like a ton of bricks what was really happening.

Rebel Yell was another good podcast but it went on some kind of hiatus.

Rogan moves in waves man. He's fairly intelligent but he's really just does what feels right at the time. I don't think he has any true convictions. Still listen to his podcast, but I really can't tell if he cares about anything.

Christy Marks. 5 seconds Googling.

Rebel Yell is back actually, in fact their most recent episode was the last thing I listened to at work today, it came out yesterday.
It was actually a particularlly good episode talking about the mechanics of Archeofuturism.

this, but i felt it in the body and the mind, it was killing me

Check out the Armchair survivalist podcast

You can use the -X option to download the audio stream only

Oh shit, good to know.

Radical Agenda with Chris Cantwell. he just had Kevin McDonald and Weev on. Great show

FtN may sound optimistic but they continuously say that the only way to fix the mess is through a long slow hard march through D.C and other institutions held by the J-left.

If you take a look at the fashalytics there is a very pessimistic view of demographics, FL and TX are both projected to be contested next election with FL possibly flipping and TX flipping in 2024. The only way to fix our demographic situation is a slow and steady fight, we some setbacks along the way. They have been correct about everything so far. Cautiously optimistic at best, but they are making accurate predictions on ICE enforcement and how it's deterring immigration and even causing some self deportations.

Yes, they were off on the Moore thing, but Mo Brooks was their guy the whole time, but Bitch McConnell knee capped him and caused the Moore issue.

FtN has been extremely accurate on the culture war and their predictions and analysis have been spot on.

What do you find them missing the mark on?

I primarily take issue with the FtN guys believing that the republican party of the future will serve as a vehicle of slick entryism for crypto white nationalists and people aware about (((them))), I just don't see that happening at all, also I'm skeptical of how much Trump can actually turn around the economy as a whole even under a best case scenario type of situation.

hmm.. alot of names i don't know..
interresting
thanks anons
cheers and goodmorning to all
( ^..^)-c\_/

The Republican Party of the future WILL be the white party. In a multicultural democratic society voting blocs tend to form along tribal lines. With whites facing minority status within this century there will be a "white" party.

we'll be torn by some kind of a low intensity pseudo civil war well before that stage desu

Trump fixing anything isn't the end goal here. Trump fixing things is a cherry on top.

This is a culture war first. Trump is giving us space to move the culture to the right and to combat the J-Left. We went from a few people in the alt-right to 10% of the nation in 2 years time. Like FtN says, we need to make hay while the sun shines.

We are not steering the GOP, we are taking it over. Look at how many cucks are retiring. They see the wind blowing. McConnell, Ryan, Flake, McCain and so on just to name a few.

GOP already is the white mans party, it's just a matter of purging the neo-cohens and being more explicit and showing the Dems is the party against white interests and civil rights.

As for the economy, the economy doing well doesn't actually help out cause. Think about what precedes social changes and being well paid and well fed are usually not it.

I think you are missreading what FtN is putting out there. Also, they have to be slightly normie friendly in how they get the message out since they are syndicated on a few normie GOP podcast aggregates and stations and they also get people like Nehlen on the show who need plausible deniability.

>those conspiracy guys
Its a comedy conspiracy podcast with some nice Irish lads. Slightly normie but Gordo secretly likes Hitler. He's always cracking on the Jews, but I know he's serious. Its actually a really good podcast and its funny. Some of them are 5-6 hours. Its probably not for everybody here but I like it

ANYTHING ON CROOKED.COM

Race ghost coast to coast

What’s this image about?

D'Marcus still posts on the forums pretty regularly. You should create an account and just post a thread asking him directly. Good chance he'll respond

Sauce

Generation Why is good if you like true and strange crimes

Have you seen Nehlen's twitter feed recently???

The Dick Show
Cutting Through The Matrix
Compound Media
CRTV
Radical Agenda
Red Ice
^ Should be enough there with what you already listen to take up all of your time. They're not all turbo redpilled but still good

Yes, he is walking a very fine line, but he still has plausible deniability. The pro-white is to white supremacy as pro-jew is to jewish supremacy is a good angle for his pro white civil rights thing. He should start to walk it back soon, but the J-left hit him and he didn't step down; he showed them he isn't a soft target like the Paul Ryans and Mitch McConnells of the world.

BTW does anyone have a mirror link for the new TDS episode?

No no he's not

therightstuffbiz.libsyn.com/

Will probably scare the normies but the more people are talking and spreading our ideas the better

Fash The Nation

A republican is going to win that seat. It's 90% white and it was 65% - 35% for Ryan last election. If we can get Nehlen to somehow win the primary, it would be a massive win. But it looks like they will put a Paul Ryan style RINO up against Nehlen. They will probably dump a bunch of cash and slander Nehlen :(

Why did christy marks retire again?

So this page gets the paywall episodes as well? The new one is not on there yet