IRAN HAPPENING-MASSIVE PROTESTS!!

Protesters coming out in the hundreds of thousands through out the nation, chanting nationalist slogans and anti establishment rhetoric.

youtu.be/XVMbJS3Xj7Q

Pol/, you are obliged to help out fellow nationalists and reinstate Zoroastrianism as the official religion of Persia.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

C
I
A
GO AWAY

I thought the Jews were going to use SA as a proxy army to invade Iran.
They must have decided it was too costly.
Looks like they're going the subversive """Iranian Spring""" route. Go figure. Subversion is in the Jewish genes.
Sure the Mullah's aren't great, but any instability in Iran only helps Israel and the Zionists.

Also, fuck off cia nigger

>the young fags
>not hooktube'd
sage

>Tattoo on arm

What a turn off, I hate tattoos.

Iranians in white countries are apart of the problem. Fuck them. Why should i support iranian nationalism?

Yah, they’ve been overdone. They’re like Harley Davidsons...everyone...EVERYONE has one. Very boring and a big turn off.

persians are white indo european aryans dumbass

CIA ZOG coup

This'll be great. I work with a bunch of Iranians. Like most people from shitholes, they never shut up about how great it is even though they flew halfway around the world to escape.

>swedish flag
Let me guess? You're an iranian living in sweden? Indo-european is just a language family. Finns and hungarians don't speak an indo-european language but they are still white. Whites are european. If you don't fall in this circle then you aren't white.

>help out fellow nationalists

more like fellow cia agents

You want us to go back? Then support the nationalists.

But at least it serves as a warning that she's a cunt

This
Reminds me of something.....

good lets help spread the word on twitter maybe those fucking good iranians will revolt and topple the asshole muslim fundamentalists in power

You will never go back on your own. Because countries are a product of the people that live there. Iranians are shit skins so they have created a shit skin quality country. But there will come a day. Sooner or later when you are made to go back

I'd be interested to see some proof to back up these claims.

>Nationalists

Is this like those Soros-funded, Obama-backed, EU-supporting (((Nazis))) with a Jew as their leader like we saw in Ukraine?

You should probably investigate it then.

I meant to live the rest of my life without watching the Young Turks. You ruined that dream.

It'd be cool if the guy making the claims backed them up a little though.

Shes a coal burner anyways

White skin = coalburner

You should probably track down the guy who made that infographic then, memeflag.

If the protesters are supported by the US/Israel/Saudi-Arabia, they are my enemy on default.

imgur com a EyI8o

Or I could ask the guy posting it as though it was fact.

Right. So obviously that's a dead end. Now you need continue your investigation elsewhere.

Where Ukrainian?
What about other slavs?

How come Persian girls are God-tier hot? Even the diaspora in the US almost every Persian girl I've met just exudes sexiness

>i've got nothing

Okay. Not much point investigating your meme

Hard to say but yeah, a lot of them are hot as fuck. Although most are painted pigs that age like fucking milk. There doesn't seem to be a lot of middle ground with them: it's either damn good or good Christ get me out of here.

It's because they use 5lb of makeup per week, and looked "tanned".

I worked with kurds, which are like hillbilly iranians. Don't let the media fool you, there was maybe 5 ypj fighters that were decent, the rest of their company was beat. Also, all around worthless soldiers.

What the CIA is pulling off in Iran right now is an absolute work of art.

Donald Trump and Pompeo might potentially neutralize the Mullahs and North Korea’s nuke program without ever firing a shot. Incredible change from Obama’s policy of appeasement then surrender.

I had nothing from the start you were just too dense to stop asking me about it.

Thank you Mossad/CIA.

Go back to fucking reddit.
This is only good for Israel.

>CIA does some shit in Philippines.
YOU GLOW IN THE DARK NIGGERS!
>CIA does some shit in Iran.
Yeah baby! USA USA USA!!! +++

>i was only pretending to be retarded
>no really though im retarded

OMFG stop being faggots that girl is so fuckable its insane.

merrica fuck yeah!!

Kys amerimutt subhuman

I immediately told you to go investigate it.
Do you really think it's worth a follow up question after a response like that, you fucking autist?
You just want an easy pol tier answer because you're either too dumb, too lazy or both to find out on your own.

I didn't care from the start. I just knew you were the type to get mad as hell.

She was before she became some degenerate's graffiti wall. Any woman with tattoos is nasty trash. If you fuck them, remember that the lips you kiss have wrapped around dozens of cocks. The pussy you fuck has had dozens of different men ejaculate inside it. If you're cool with that, you're probably a faggot.

Ukraine and most slavs are probably close to Poland and Russia.

Nice reversal.

I know.

>5 years later after the Iranian spring and a "sudden and unjustified" amount of terrorists pouring from the country into the West
Fucking terrorists what have we ever done to them? Why are they so hell bent on taking our freedoms and peaceful way of life? I know, maybe if we destabilize more nations for the Zionists we'll surely stop getting mass immigration and terrorists seeking revenge. Surely the puppet Saudi government that will take over will be secular and pro Western ideals, just like those Syrian "freedom fighters".

I guess so.

stfu already both of you.

>How come Persian girls are God-tier hot?

Good breeding material when you're inbred anyway.

Make me you fucking beta pussy

That's a quote from some kikebart guy

We need to treat kikebart like national review, because they're run by the same people

Sardinians confirmed as non-white.

jesus christ dem titays
muh dick

Everyone knows kurds are hairy, commie trash people

I can’t be the only one that finds Turks genetic location hilarious. It’s literally the genetic equivalent of them trying to sneak into the EU

Saudi and CIA attempt at government change in Iran.

This is fake shit

> Tattoo
Nope

They're not. That's an overused meme.
Hence why Iranian guys leave them for white girls the first chance they get.

ive ridden a few harleys and theyre fucking stupid desu

jews behind it

go to twitter and type in iran

every fucking kike with a blue checkmark and "terror expert", "political analyst", "foreign affairs" on their title won't shut up about how iran needs a regime change

same as with iraq and syria

What's a harley?
Is that a brand of dildo?

DEATH TO CIA GLOW IN THE DARK NIGGERS

Oh look, they've kicked off more
((("grass roots political activism"))) yet again conveniently located in a nation who hasn't bent the knee to the US. It's amazing how this keeps happening.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution

it has been in the works for over a decade

the economic sanctions crippled their economy and now people are upset with the government because the price of food is high.

however, many are paid protesters who are fanning the flames and taking advantage for regime change

LOL totally
It'll be fun watching all the cognitive dissonance from Infowares and other stupid shits who were against the """Arab Spring""" but will support the Iranian Spring.

ask your mom shes a dildo expert.

Yeah, you won't get me to join in on some hurr infowars thing. They're probably as aware as everyone else of the bullshit meddling that causes these protests and wars. Even fully bluepilled normies are starting to roll their eyes at this sort of nonsense started by our governments.

Can someone give me the rundown on this? Isn't Iran just another sandnigger holding? Why is it good or bad if they are revolting and why does the US MSM want to avoid reporting on it? I'd imagine they'd be dying to talk about noisy sandnigs so it doesn't make sense to me.

This.

Feeling scared, Assadcuck?

There's a regional war being fought between the Israeli/SA/Sunni axis and the Iranian/Shia/Lebanon axis.
The US/EU is supporting the Israel/SA side (all of whom are controlled by internationalist Zionists) and Russia is supporting the Iranian side. That doesn't necessarily make them good guys but they're less of a threat to us than the Zionist side.

This is bad because any instability in the region benefits Israel, which is directly bad for us since Israel is behind the migrant crisis and our shitty media-academia-government complex in the West.
They'll report on it, just give it time.

The real issue is which Major Power gets in to Iran first? Russia or the US? This will be a good test for Trump, but we might see (((Putin))) make a policy shift and start supporting Israeli interests, in an effort to avoid confrontation with US. That's all speculation.
Time will tell, but we've gotta keep our heads up.

Roasted republican guard again when?

It's Israel's number one enemy. The rest should be self explanatory.

Stormcucks and Moosies are bosom buddies when it comes to identity-based failure.

nobody fucking cares though

let's talk about how canned fish is really good for you instead

FALSE FLAG

FALSE FLAG

Russia needs to be concerned with Ukraine once they get some Javelins and Stingers.

I'm not so sure.

Its women rising up against Islam. Bunch of women took off their veils and refused to wear them to the point they had to change the law so its now not mandatory to wear it.

I watched footage of the protests and all the men were chanting "CLERICS OUT OF IRAN, WE DONT WANT AN ISLAMIC REPUBLIC" and they are protesting about the cost of living.

Good luck getting laid with that mentality, paranoid faggot.

>feminism
>good

They are telling the Islamists to fuck off out of the country.

Seems like progress to me. Its only white women who take feminism to retarded extremes.

Now put it together....
(((who))) is behind feminism????

This is about as progressive as the Arab Spring m8.

Shitheads like you are the only reason this doesn't work in the west. The world tomorrow could be so much gentler and kinder.

Muh dick, she's fucking amazing here is a you

Why does wanting Radical Islam out of the country mean "feminism" or "Jews"

They are living under sanctions, the government is off fighting proxy wars all over the Middle East and they have high unemployment.

Maybe being a Muslim just isint worth it anymore?

>Why does wanting Radical Islam out of the country mean "feminism" or "Jews"
CIA nigger

>TYT

Do you understand the difference between Shia and Sunni Islam?

At least I know wtf is actually going on in Iran and dont resort to calling you a nigger.

Maybe look into what is actually going on over there and how fucked up it is living under sanctions when your economy goes to shit and the cost of living inflates.