Depression

>be me
>13, just starting 8th grade
>my grandma had died right before school started, she was very close to me
>starting to become depressed slowly (this will come in later on)
>fast forward about a month, get assigned to group with one of my friends and 9.5/10 qt3.14
>she's already in a relationship
>feelsbadman
>she breaks up with boyfriend one day later
>nowsmychance.wmv
>start making small talk and joking around
>she's very talkative, and seems to love all my jokes
>eventually she starts hanging around where me and my friends talk
>she always brings around a friend to keep herself busy
>majority of the time she spends checking me out
>after a while I start to notice her checking me out
>feelsamazingman
>decide to dm her on Instagram, she replies very quickly
>we end up talking for a long time over Instagram and in real life
>fast forward about 3 months
>my depression really starts to kick in
>on the verge of suicide, have tried to electrocute myself twice and hang myself once by this time
>qt3.14 becomes very concerned, tries to talk to me about my depression
>wasn't thinking when i said these next few things
>i shrug her off by saying that "she doesn't care, and that she shouldn't"
>tell her I'm gonna electrocute myself again
>3rd times the charm
>she tries to stop me
>i don't listen
>successfully electrocute myself, but still don't die
>pass out
>fast forward another month
>by now me and qt3.14 have stopped talking completely (still stalks me though)
>my depression has gotten even worse
>school counselor is told about my depression a few times, lie to him every time
>after a while my friend tells the counselor about my depression and shows him the conversations I've had with him (all suicide related)
>get sent to therapy
>fast forward one more time to about a week before the end of 8th grade
>depression is cured, happy now
>mom calls me and tells me that my grandfather just died
>forfuckingrealuniverse.mp4
>start to get depressed again
gotta make pt.2 now

Nigger death is part of life, infants know this before they can fucking speak.
What the fuck would your grandma think, trying to take a shortcut.
You pathetic fuck

You're 13, so the good news is you still have no real responsibility and can more or less spend your free time however you like.

The best advice I can give is to focus on doing something you can still enjoy as much as possible.

Watching movies or anime, playing vidya, riding a bike, whatever it is, make sure you're doing something you enjoy so as to take your mind off the depression as much as possible.

Second, and I'm just being honest here, if you're a smart enough dude, I think it's fair to say that you weren't ACTUALLY trying to kill yourself.

What I mean is, whether it be via a firearm, slitting your wrists with a knife, or carbon monoxide poisoning, if you TRULY wanted to kill yourself, you would have done it the first time.

It may be time to be honest with yourself about the fact that your suicidal ideations are just as much about cries for help / attention as they're about a legitimate desire to die.

Best of luck user! Over time you'll realize how badly you fucked up with the qt, but focus on doing things you enjoy!

>13
>depressed
stfu u pathetic faggot

No one cares.

> kissanime . ru / nyaa . si

In terms of things you can do to occupy your mind and stay happy, Anime is a hobby I wish I would have picked up years ago.

Give it a shot : ^ )

I mean realistically why would anyone care.

You are like little baby

Watch this

All you need to do is start using cocaine. Find a hookup and you’ll be the coolest kid in school and bag all kinds of pussy.

Bruh by 13 two of my grandparents, aunt and uncle, and nice old lady next door died. Death is a part of life. You sound retarded desu.

boo hoo you had a bad time in middle school

that's how middle school works bitch

Go strait for the make up sesh. It is the easiest thing to do, even easier then talking. gl little bro

fuck off back to r9k

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

STFU and stop bitching

pussy

Gay blog post
>sage

You're not even allowed to be here. Fuck off.

This
>13yo that ventured too far from cuckbook

>13

Redpill your fellow Generation Z friends faggot

You have to be +18 to post with the big boyz.
GTFO

not Sup Forums fuck off faggot

Its stupid and selfish of you to even consider taking your own life. Try to live a life your Grand mother would be pleased to know about. Have kids and then be the kind of grandfather that will make your grandchildren feel terrible when you croak. That will be success. Would you want them to off themselves at just start of their lives? Not if you are a decent person. Your grandmothers death, like the death of everyone you will ever love was and is inevitable. Deal with it. Accepting mortality will help you mature into a man.

Lmao, you stick a fork in the toaster or something?

I summon the american gore poster for this 1-postin larpin 13 year old. Post for this retard.

UNDERAGE
>UNDERAGE
UNDERAGE
>UNDERAGE
UNDERAGE
>UNDERAGE
UNDERAGE
>UNDERAGE

Nothing is more unattractive to females than men with weaknesses. Like depression or complaints.

i will never understand how you fail to kill yourself
its literally so easy a retard could do it

Waa waa I'm 13 and she wont touch my wee wee

>successfully electrocute myself, but still don't die

not successful

>9.5 in 7th grade

i know some here like the cut of your jib, but come on man she's not even got her adult tiddies yet

>kissanime
my nigga

Death of a loved one isn't something to be taken lightly dumbfuck. Hitler suffered from depression when his brother died. He was found talking to himself and staring at the sky when his brother and mother died. Probably the reason why he went batshit crazy.

Hang in there, user.
If you got through it once, you can get through it twice.

You obviously love your grandparents very much. Ask yourself how they would feel if they knew what you wanted to do. user, what if your grandpa had asked the Lord after your attempts to just let you live and take him instead. You know if they were living either one would lay down their life for yours. They'd give anything to protect you. Seek the Lord and ask HIM for comfort believing that HE will help you through this hard time. Grandpa would want you to live to be an old and wise man, to see the many good things God has in store for you.