Asians of Sup Forums

What're you doing to protect Black folk?
Are you an ally or are you a wh*Te supremacist????

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/news/article/Black-attacks-on-Asians-racism-or-opportunity-3265893.php
nytimes.com/2010/05/02/us/02sfcrime.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asians who pretend to be white supremacists share these attributes
- low self esteem
- self hating
- internalized racism

Asians don't need to protect black folk. We just have to fend for ourselves.

>Asian American

Rich Chigga is from Indonesian and only recently came to the U.S. to work.

>pinoyletariat
bye

Wow, das real racist you goys

I hate blacks

he's so fucking high on his communist mantra he lumps asians into one giant category that not even white people will do. what a mong fuck off with this commie faggot

how else am i gonna know he's both a commie and a minority at first glance?

it's almost like defining which groups he's a part of is more important than being an interesting individual

if he gives a fuck about muh struggle with muh black people (and if Asians are the same group somehow) why doesn't he go march on beijing and their current occupation of china what a faggot

asians hate niggers even more than white people do
just look at how few niggers they allow in their countries

Asian high IQ - debunked.

Fuck most blacks and a lot of whites.
Happy?
>thinking its a inherentd social responsibilty.
Get a job.

He's being sensitive to the issues

>pinoyletariat
>pinoy
Opinions immediately discarded.

Lol he has a point seeing groups of scrawny asians saying nigga and acting black is pretty fucking comical.

It's really fucked that black culture is so mainstream - it turns vulnerable teenagers into such mindless violent gullible little retards its pathetic.

I've yet to fully swallow the JQ redpill but the proliferation of black culture and its effectiveness in turning people into drooling consumer drones really makes you think sometimes.

>pinoy hates chinese people

this sounds about right

>pinoyletariat

He is not my countryman.

White or yellow? Good fellow.
Black or brown? Get out of town.

Man fuck blacks. They disproportionately attack Asians and cities try to hide that fact. Even when Asians are trying to stand up for black people they are attacked. That saying is correct: Around blacks, never relax.

sfgate.com/news/article/Black-attacks-on-Asians-racism-or-opportunity-3265893.php

nytimes.com/2010/05/02/us/02sfcrime.html

>thinking a nigger would live anywhere near the north pole

typical libtards. they just see niggers as pets. i'm not sure what's worse, niggers or small-soul whites who think keeping feral savages around as pets is cute.

>his name is "Deion"

It's a jungle slant though

Asians who act like blacks are faggots and a waste of education.

Asians like Pinoy Prole over here are just as bad.

Neither actually understand themselves well enough to convincingly call themselves Asian. They simply lack any of the cultural or behavioral signifiers.

Just kill any 56% Asian American mutt you can catch. They are all progressives, nigger-lovers and race traitors

checked

fuck niggers

>claim highest iq on earth
>submit to herd mentality and implement the most murderous and destructive system of governance in the history of the earth

Fuck asians. They would have nothing without stealing intellectual property invented by whites. Buncha shifty slanty-eyed slopes

Fuck Niggers Fuck Slopeheads and fuck you.

Don't talk shit about my man rich chigga faggot

>He represents the number one thing I absolutely hate about the Asian american community: fetishization of black culture
Yes!
>too many Asians (especially ones my age) appropriate black culture as a means to deal with their identity crisis
YES!
>they wanna flirt with all the so-called "sexy parts" of blackness w/out ever becoming involved in the struggle that is associated with it
YE- wait a minute...

>THIS LITERALLY MAKES US JUST AS BAD AS WHITE FOLK
NO NO NO YOU STUPID FUCKING FLIP YOU CAME SO FUCKING CLOSE
*kicks fan*

if he wants to dress like a nigga, walk and talk like a nigga, let him! it's his fucking choice! you don't like? too fucking bad! freedom, bitch If he wants to be white washed let him! you know why? freedom, bitch!
you're just a hating piece of shit who can't accept anything different than your selfish petty ego!

Thanks Satan.

Witnessed

Pretty much this. I would say that this disappoints me, but I know better than to have any expectations with the cognitive skills of flips.
Nice quints