Why do some places in America look so shit? I can't even

Why do some places in America look so shit? I can't even...

Other urls found in this thread:

theclever.com/15-creepy-google-street-view-pictures-from-russia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>his home is not a literal castle
Why is OP such a faggot?

Well it’s a large country...

that looks no worse than any suburb in melbourne.

There are heaps of suburbs in NZ that look like this
New World suburb planning was a mistake

looks alright

Show us some pictures of the nice neighbourhood you live in, op

I bet it looks real comfy compared to Melbourne where it is not uncommon to get aids from the average sized spiders.

0/10 would never live in

That's because in Canada that would itcost $1000000

Niggers and white trash who are too lazy to put any time into landscaping. Meanwhile the Mexicans are too busy landscaping other peoples homes to do their own.

The elevated sidewalk bothers me more than it should... Makes me feel like I'm in the bad part of town.

Old.

That's what most towns and villages in South Dakota and throughout the plains look like.

That elevated sidewalk/lowered road looks terrible and frankly, it looks like a noob did it.
OP, where is this shithole so I can never go there?

LOOOOOOOOOL entitled fucking bitch boy!!

Those look like comfy little cabins, try living in a soviet commie block under the grey sky. Haha fuck off, this is why I hate American babies.

>tfw never been to murica

There are slums in the U.S. that look way more professional than the shit in OP's picture.

Looks pretty comfy to me OP.
I guessing you have a problem with people not watering there lawns. I live in rural Maine, and the key to a good lawn is clover. Clover retains moisture in the summer, binds nitrogen to the soil which makes the grass grow, and feeds the bee's in the spring. I am not afraid of Dandylions either. You eat that shit in the spring, and just mow it down in the summer when you cut the grass. It also feeds the wild bee's.

Looks pretty comfy, a bit colorless perhaps. You should do it like the Italians and paint every in a different color. Looks nice on small buildings.

looks alright. The neighbors should plant more flowers and bushes to make it more aesthetic. Its not nigger tier,

There's no garage. You can even open the passenger door all the way when you park in front of your house.
What about this place looks comfy?

>>tfw never been to murica

Well, no shit. I just mean in a land of castles I am sure a manor house looks shit in comparison but in the bigger picture, it's still pretty good.

It's just entitlement. If you live in an ice wasteland in a commie block on the 50th floor, believe me, ops pic looks like paradise.

If you are an American baby who lives in a home alone style house, then I am sure it looks like hell.

Come on though, look at the shit around the world. Op's pic looks fine. If they posted some detroit home with half the area falling down I could understand but this is just bullshit. It's like somebody posting a picture of a boat bitching it isn't some multi million sailing yacht.

GET IN THE REAL FUCKING WORLD.

First of all, I've been to Detroit and all those houses falling apart are either abandoned, then closed due to hazards, or they are squatter crack houses.
Even then, you can park your car in front of your house in Detroit.
What I am saying is that whoever paved the ground did it halfassed unprofessional. Soviet blocks look professionally done no?

Everything? Luxury doesn't create comfyness, in fact it kills it.

If it is the American Mid West I would go with purple cone flowers. They bloom in mid summer, and attract humming birds, and monarch butterflys.

If this looks comfy compared to your street, your city government leader should be fired immediately.

Why would you need a garage for your pick up truck ??? What are you some sort of faggot ?

Built in early 70s. Yeah a 47 year old neighborhood looks like shit.
Go fuck yourself op.

>What I am saying is that whoever paved the ground did it halfassed unprofessional.
>paved the ground

Oh my fucking god, fuck off you whiny little bitch, this is all you have to moan about?????????

Jesus fucking christ! You wouldn't last a day in my world.

What the fuck is next, bitching that you can't afford to change your shoes 4 times a day?

It doesnt even look that bad. Pressure wash the street. Fresh coat of paint. And water/fertilize the grass. Fuck you OP.

They just need to water that lawn a smidge more and they'll have that place looking super in a jiffy.

>ugh my life is so tough, i doesn't look like a movie
>fuck my life
>meanwhile in reality
>pic related

Pathetic cunts.

I need a fucking garage because some faggot decided it was more comfy to build a baby fucking wall in front of my theoretical goddamn house.
IMAGINE DEALING WITH PARKING THINKING ABOUT OH DO I HAVE TO PARK SOMEWHERE ELSE TO GET TO THE PASSENGER SIDE? EVERYDAY.

You sound like a nigger
>dem pussy wite bois don kno what is like to live in da hood
A shitty life is not something to be proud of

>That elevated sidewalk
O_O
that's fucking bizarre, never seen that before

but winter commieblocks are comfycore

in my city thats straight up what a black neighborhood would look like. still though, i like smaller lots like that. much comfier than the massive and souless modern housing developments built after the 80s

My city area sure is beautiful but it doesn't have the small town homely feel to it.

Looks like you at least have building codes and it was done professionally. You just complain too much.

In a way those are very charming and comfy.

Because America is big.

You sound like an entitled little bitch. My family had their brains blown out for having an IQ above a fucking fish. I grew up in mines 30 temperatures in a soviet fucking block. You're a fucking pussy and I would smash your fucking face into the year 2050 if you ever whined like an entitled little bitch in front of me.

I'm not proud of it but Op's pic in no way looks bad, it's just a little house with a fucking great lawn. Even to Western 1st world Euros that's entitlement/

There's places like that all over the world, your pic could be literally anywhere except Africa.

that's a lower class neighborhood that has been around for 50+ years.

at least everything is clean. look how the lawn is mostly maintained, the street/sidewalk is free of garbage

cars were a mistake

Well I mean shit user, why do some places in Canada look like shit?
Because it's a big fucking place, pic related doesn't even look that bad to be honest.

FYI the sidewalk in OPs picture is a white trash job in a white trash neighborhood.

Because for some reason Americans decided to settle in deserts.

Lol fantasy is always better than reality.

Yah totally.

What is the madness in wanting to live in a shit block over a little home with a huge lawn. another American flag.. you guys have lost it.

They look kind of cozy.

Want to see shit housing. Look no further then Australia. The place is so infested with bugs that they have to put ugly screens over their windows. Makes the houses look like shit.

looks comfy desu

>Americans decided to settle in deserts.
only in a few states and that was mainly only after air conditioning took off

It's very cozy, it makes me think that all american posters here are middle class white soy boys.

I'm not going to lie Russia Bro. That looks fucking brutal.

i don't know about nz but why do most homes in aus not have 2 floors? i literally never see them on my streetview adventures

Most of America is filled with worthless, subhuman garbage because we have allowed subhuman garbage to breed. It is literally the feces of every other country in the world. That's why America is a festering, third world shit hole filled with decadence and degeneracy.

Wow you are so tough you live in a shithole do you want a medal?

looks okay to me, it's basically just an old style 50s neighborhood that still stands. i would live there

They're just retarded user, I'm sure Russia has it's share of idiots.

Also alot of their houses are built flat on the ground. I guess so the snakes dont end up living under their houses?

Naw it's comfy right, according to people here, not to mention the fucking scum you meet in there and the freezing temperatures. Trust me, you'll be happy in these!

OP's pic is a fantasy to almost everyone who lives in these.

looks comfy desu

just needs a better lawn, repaved road, a garden, window trims, actual decorations...

if every home put a few hours per week into home improvements this would be a beautiful neighborhood. but lets be honest this neighboorhood is run by poors who are too busy shitposting on Sup Forums to do anything productive

Australian suburbs are the best

What do you find so charming about a festering, third world shit hole?

Those houses are detached with a decent bit of land around them. That makes them luxurious by British standards. Americans are spoiled brats.

Is there google streetview of this area? Do you know address?

What I want is you to understand you have it pretty good and to think OP's pic looks soo bad just makes you look pathetic and entitlement.

I don't want praise for living in a shit hole, I merely want you to appreciate what you have.

american suburbs then

Yah they live in these commie blocks!

>What is the madness in wanting to live in a shit block
It's the desire for a simple life I think. Living in luxury feels kinda empty, but I don't understand why anyone would then prefer a commieblock to a small house.

They're called reservations. They look like shit because they have natives with fire water.

Most of America is a third world shit hole. There are some pockets of civilization, but most of the country is infested with subhuman garbage.

r8 hometown

All the houses look the same.

american suburbs now

>implying the google street view car would survive more than 5 minutes without a cheeki breeki russkie stealing the wheels

Gibs me American citizenship pls not illegal uneducated Mexicans.

4/10

even earlier. there's no driveways or garages because they were built before people had cars. you can see two depressions in the front yard where two large trees used to stand.

Some places are poorer than other places

Simplicity is a small home/cabin to me, like ops pic.

Commieblocks are just bleak, dull, dark, cold and depressing.

>Gibs me American citizenship pls not illegal uneducated Mexicans.
we're trying
we want this so bad

Hey hey, buddy, you don't actually know what places are really looks like shit. That, what you posted is pretty good.

Honest question. What are those trees, and what do they look like in the Russian summer ?

It's just the ones at the end of that street that look identical, they were built at the same time. But yeah, most of the houses there follow one of like 10 basic patterns.

Where is that user?

America could've looked like this, if they kept to their British roots.

Instead they decided to parcel off every subdivision of land and ruin the natural scenery.

You can cross the Alaska border quite easily, right?

I would wear an "American is number 1" t-shirt and always understand I am a gust and appreciate the privilege of being there.

Meanwhile Mexishits illegally walk in and make demands and bitch about whites.

Such is life, I guess I am just hacking the elections making people vote for Trump.

because our country is fucking huge. this isn't hard.

>Just get across the entirety of Siberia and swim across the Bering strait, it's easy.
I just realized that was probably sarcastic.

>What are those trees

DEAD. I don't know, I don't live there. I live in Moscow that resembled any modern city. I super appreciate it though because I used to live in a shit block. I just see nothing wrong with OP's pic. It looks nice.

There is google street view in Russia, check this totally not biased article theclever.com/15-creepy-google-street-view-pictures-from-russia/

Because suburbs are refugee camps for white people.

its because the jews havent taken them over yet

>it's a normal ass slab home
what is the problem here aside from landscaping?

Central Coast NSW

If you get the chance move to Maine. You are already used to cold winters. You would just have to get used extremely humid summers. I worked with a few Russian guys, and gals. You people are alright.

Naw, no Mexican border jumping genes here. I'm not a hypocrite, would rather nothing than break the laws. Russians wouldn't do that because you'd stand out, versus mexicans which are common so don't. Then the US would have no issue in sending you back. That's why there are not many Russian illegals in the US.