Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

If it wasn't for Hardgore Alice and Swim Swim's absurdly overpowered invulnerability, could she have swept the other magical girls with those wire blades?

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5035211335
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit MG

she only has a day to kill everyone though, and finding clammy would take a while

>top girl is dead
>people still shill this trash

Snow White would've known in advance.
Cranberry, due to her training, would most likely detect traps and, due to her sound manipulation, would hear her coming anyway.
Sister Nana trusted her so that trust is exploitable. She could get close enough to swipe Winterprison's neck then take care of an in-shock Nana.
Top Speed? Maybe? She seemed pretty defenseless without that broom.
Ripple? I'm pretty doubtful. It'd need some planning I think. Top Speed would need to be targeted when she's alone and away from Ripple. I don't think she could take on Speed and Ripple together because then you've got Speed's mobility combined with Ripple's targeting. Very bad.
Tama? Ruler? The angels? No problem.
I think Swim Swim only became a problem when she got the polearm and I don't think she has it yet at this point in the story. Does she?

i want to marry pechika!

The best way to kill them would be to approach them normally and swipe. That shit had some range too so dodging wouldn't have been easy.

>Snow White would've known in advance.
She would've been killed by her easily if not for Alice.

What was the point of her backstory?

To let you know she regularly fucked a filthy hobo raw in exchange of food and other things because she was the laziest motherfucker ever, i bet she even let herself get impregnated by him just to save up a few shekels in tampons.

So you'd know she was about to die.

So is this basically a Meguka rip off?

no, first season feels more like danganronpa before it went to shit, after that it becomes its own thing

no actual resemblance to madoka beyond being a magical girl show that baits you with cute girls and ends up giving you needlessly grimdark edge shit

It's basically someone taking the concept of "Magical Girls BUT DARK" and taking that alone to its logical conclusion.

Bad luck on her part huh?

I want to eat the Pechiken!

And I wanna marry this child!!!

She's already my wife though

Umbrain and Lady Proud is the greatest ship.

Is everyone ready for her triumphant return?

No, because the thread is dead.

At least they waited a bit to kill her after death flags

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

Swim Swim a cute CUTE!!!

Haven't been around for a month or so, are the threads finally dead?

We had a full thread yesterday, but yeah, the threads are dead. They'll probably be a weekly thing, I hope.

I want to be__ La Pucelle!

Reminder that Lame Lamey gets less respect than Negino.

Watching this show made me think one thing about Kamen Rider, why don't the bad guys just kill the heroes before they transform?

I want cranberry to fuck and fist me hard in a bush like she did LP and Minael.

Because there'd be no show.

but they totally do, and its brought up.

Who got killed outside armor form?

>why don't the bad guys just kill the heroes before they transform?
Outside of Unmarked, everyone typically stays transformed because they're able to maintain their forms as magical girls indefinitely and because it's too dangerous to transform right in front of someone you're about to beat the shit out of.

The reason no one does that in Unmarked is because no one knows anyone else's real identity and because when they do meet each other, they've already transformed prior.

Restart justifies its scenario by having everyone transform automatically whenever they're transported into the VR world.

Limited has everyone stay transform for the whole 24 hours because you're physically stronger and able to withstand more strain on the body if you're a magical girl.

JOKERS and everything else involves full-time magical girls so they never untransform anyway. Pretty sure Snow White's looked at as a delinquent by her own parents at this point in the story, since she disappears for long periods of time and because of her bad grades.

Alice; she got killed before she could transform and become invincible.

Its mentioned that magical girls choose not to ever revert, because they could get killed.

is Breakdown weekly or monthly?

>catching up on LWA
>see this
Thanks to MGRP, I'll never see the phrase "welcome to a world of dreams and magic" the same way again.

Where did the series end in relation to the LNs?

The first arc. There is 6 arcs so far.

Same here, they pretty much ruined the entire magical girl genre for me, i can no longer watch cute mahou shoujos doing cute things without thinking about the consequences of their acts, impending death, hidden motivations and secret society of magical entities running things in their own world like the jews of earth.

It isn't officially announced.
But chapter 2 will be available to in the middle of April.

I just want to add that just because the anime covers the first arc, that doesn't mean that the anime is a good substitute for reading the first arc. I recommend reading the first arc. A lot of people hated Snow White's character because of what they saw of her behaviour in the show but if you read Unmarked, you'll see the full extent of her suffering through internal monologuing, thereby allowing you to further sympathise with her behaviour (more specifically, her backlash against Alice's attempts to help her)

howaito is an insufferable cunt no matter the source; why such a rude, unstable girl got chosen for magical girl-ing and why she's often considered THE magical girl is a mistery for the ages

I unironically love Magicaloid. Kinda want her as an imouto, kinda want her to drill my pussy with one of her robo arms.

Has Snow White become bitter and jaded every since becoming a magical girl?

Does this look the face of someone bitter?

Maybe not, but kinda looks tired and jaded

She did, yes. And she does it for free.

What's the sorriest death in the show

I don't remember any red skeleton in the show, when did this happen and to who?

Who's the small one beside her, looks cute.

I only saw what's the sorriest death

Lady Puk Puck, friend of all magical girls.

Puk Puck?
Probably another elementary schooler like Swim Swim eh, with that naming sense.
She kill a lot like Swim Swim too?

What happened in that one?

Magical Daisy shot a death ray at a mook that reflects ranged attacks

Haha! Did that kind of thing ever happen in Nanoha
I guess other than some exceptions like Hardgore Alice with incredible regeneration, the girls are easy to be killed by other magical girls even themselves because their offense greatly exceed their defenses.

If I become a mahou shoujo my name's gonna be Loli Lolicon

Mine's gonna be Panty Shot with the ability to use my panties as a slingshot.

which name was the best and why is it Hardgore Alice?

she's actually hundreds of years old and is one of the three sages

Puk Puck a shit. Shufflin still alive in LoM.

I have a trident with your name on it.

Pure Elements massacre best day of my life. Deluge is a candy-addicted whore.

Why not go the whole hog and change underwear into firearms?

I'll massacre red skeletons.

give her the ability to change stockings into swords and a cool afro while you're at it too

You have to chose one character to meet truck-kun.
You can make it so it's the human form.
Who do you chose?

Smelly Melly

Truck-kun

Puk Puck. Fuck Puk and fuck Puk people. Osk is literally the best faction and knows what's best for the Land of Magic. The sooner the artificial magical girl revolution starts, the better.

Elves are good friends with Truck-kun.

If anyone is curious found out some more info on some characters in Brekdown.

Dreamy Chelsea is 34 and Unemployed
Love Me Ren Ren is an Elementary Schooler

Grim Heart

>magical girl form looks dirt-cheap and something like a poor person going out as a magical girl for Halloween
>real form is actually poor and unemployed
Pottery.
>Love Me Ren Ren is an Elementary Schooler
>magical girl form is a demon
>real form is a semen demon
Hot. Knowing the series, because she's a loli she's most likely the one to be the murderer. Automatic best girl of Breakdown were it not for Mana being in it.

There are sages in the story too?
Maybe I should start reading this thing.

> Chelsea is 34 and Unemployed
Incredible. Knew she was my best Breakdown for a reason. God, I want to see it translated already, I'm so impatient!

Oh yeah, and I saw some more Breakdown info myself. The returning characters from past arcs are indeed Clantail, Mana (obviously), 7753, and Mei.

I guess that means it might be set after Limited but before Jokers?

I just want to ask:
What's Breakdown? This is the second time I've seen it mentioned.

not sure when its set, that would make sense though, it'd have to be before Aces/Queens, but it could be after Jokers too

its a web novel that began publication a couple days ago

The three sages are the disciples of the First Mage who created the Land of Magic. The First Mage disappeared a long time ago and the three sages bicker amongst each other, reincarnating every time they die, for control over the Land of Magic. Each sage is the leader of their associated faction. Puk is the current incarnation for the Sage of Puk. Grim Heart is the current incarnation for the Sage of Osk. We haven't met the current Sage of Caspar yet.

Puk seems to have majority control and the largest support from magical girls. Puk's main goal is to stop conflict by befriending everyone.
Osk has been losing support recently ever since Grim Heart, the current incarnation of Osk, reassumed leadership. Despite their lack of numbers, Osk makes up for this by focusing their research and developing artificial magical girls.
Caspar's a mystery right now.

A web novel by the author about five magical girls (and a mage) being invited to a mansion in the Land of Magic after the owner died. One of them gets the inheritance.

Maybe. Was just speculating since only survivors up to Limited have shown up, but it is only Chapter 1 after all. Guess we'll wait and see.

What's the time interval between the arcs?

I believe there's one year between Unmarked and Restart. I don't know about the others though. Is there a timeline on this? Also, duration of arcs. I believe Unmarked is a few weeks. I believe Limited and Jokers were literally one day. That's the extent of my memory.

a year between Restart and Limited, a year between Limited and Jokers, and 6 Months between Jokers and Aces

the 3rd sage was apparently introduced in Breakdown 1, I'm looking forward to reading about her

I-isn't Ratsumu the Third Sage? Am I retarded?

tieba.baidu.com/p/5035211335

Chinese trans of interview with Swim Swim.

I heard from a couple people that she had a POV in Breakdown's first chapter

Same here.

outside of arc 1, people are rarely untransformed during an arc

Oh. I thought you meant like, being shown for the first time, and I got confused because Ratsumu already showed up with Yoshioka in QUEENS.

That makes sense then, I'm intrigued by her so I am also looking forward to reading more about her.