And the guy who called in the swat that killed an innocent person was a nigger

And the guy who called in the swat that killed an innocent person was a nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

kwch.com/content/news/Two-critically-injured-in-W-Wichita-shooting-467049153.html
latimes.com/socal/glendale-news-press/tn-gnp-glendale-man-charged-in-false-bomb-threats-to-kabc-studio-20151015-story.html
archive.is/WZMIC
youtube.com/watch?v=cCHOI39nJPM
dexerto.com/news/argument-call-duty-wager-match-leads-deadly-swatting-incident-false-address-posted/41526
bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id6899
heavy.com/news/2017/12/swautistic-andrew-finch-swatting/
youtube.com/watch?v=cCHOI39nJPM&feature=youtu.be&t=4m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=35coC018FUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bruh look at this dood

I believe it, but pr00f?

Link to story: kwch.com/content/news/Two-critically-injured-in-W-Wichita-shooting-467049153.html

Question is: which Skyrim npc does he look like?

An argonian

>tfw you use police to kill whitey but you still go to jail anyway

Head size: 0 100

look at his lips

look at the top of his head

what the fuck is up with his head lmao look at this lumpy ass nig

MONGRELED

Haha my first thought too. Thats a half assed randomly thrown together face if ever I saw one.

What system is this one from?

fetal alcohol syndrome

In America this guy is white

Execute this stupid nigger. He got a father of a 7 year old and 2 year old killed.

The cop should get the death penalty in court too.

>tfw yous rich in melanins but poor in polygons

It looks like this fucker has been in trouble before for bomb threats. If this is the same guy.

latimes.com/socal/glendale-news-press/tn-gnp-glendale-man-charged-in-false-bomb-threats-to-kabc-studio-20151015-story.html

archive.is/WZMIC

kek'd

He looks half-black, which is something you'd expect because he lacks both physical size and IQ.

This, that guy looks white to me, he has an IBERIAN phenotype actually

Yes, this is the same disgusting mystery meat.

archive.is/WZMIC

this is a white/white in america

Why does it look like a Gypsy?

Yeah

Looks like an extraterrestrial, OP

>SWAuTistic

kek?

>@SWAuTistic
like poetry

As a Wichita user this shit makes my blood boil
I want to see this spic/nigger hybrid hanging

John Brown didn't die for this shit

Looks like an extraterrestrial fucked a beaner

ayy

Manslaughter at worst

This man is going to enter the criminal database as white.

comom Sup Forums do shit and find his address

this guy could have been anyone's fathers

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!!

he's already arrested on a 1million dollar bail

Also a Wichita user here. The day will come soon enough

He's from LA and has already been arrested you tard

fucking kek

Harper's Ferry but in CA when?

Seeing the interview, he doesn't care about killing the 28 year old father. His excuse "well I didn't personally shoot him so that's okay. It's due police's fault and the kid who asked me to do it. It has nothing to do with me"

>Seeing the interview
link please

i don't get it, the guy talked like he was never arrested for this stuff, so how are they the same guy

*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH KOFFF KOFF KOFF KOFF KOFF HACK KOFF wheeze

youtube.com/watch?v=cCHOI39nJPM

Strangest looking pinhead nigger I ever did see.

Reminds me of this guy from Toronto Police's most wanted

It was all over 2 dollars in some call of duty match.

>dexerto.com/news/argument-call-duty-wager-match-leads-deadly-swatting-incident-false-address-posted/41526

>getting other people in trouble by lying
It sure is acting like one...

So what did the white guy do to him exactly? I thought swatting was more of a thing assholes do to streamers or somebody they can watch/listen to it happen to.

nevermind what the fuck

bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id6899

Games already over, he's on his way to getting his mongrelized ass raped repeatedly.

It's all fun being an internet tough guy until jamal and cletus rip your spic asshole open in prison

Burn Cali to the ground my friends

I was reading his twitter hours ago and knew instantly he was a non white.

I think he called in the bomb threat to the FCC that got the net neutrality thing shut down. He was bragging about doing it on his twitter account and then days later put another tweet about "FBI and police being down stairs"

Then literally 4 days later he gets this guy killed in a swatting incident.

I dont think this is the end of the story with this kid. He was swatting alot of people over the past few months.

NO NO NO

A few years of anal in prison will set him straight, or he'll end up like 6ix9ine.

Of course this guy is a faggot, but just wait and see the police blame everything on him, despite the fact that they're the ones that shot a guy for opening his own door to his own fucking house when he didn't know what the fuck was going on because he's a completely innocent bystander. Fucking cops will pretend like they did nothing wrong in this situation and that it's 100% this swatter asshole's fault, which is sort of true, he bears the brunt of the blame, but the fact is the police shot someone AGAIN for no goddamn reason and a two goddamn kids and a wife are left without a father / husband. Fuck this entire situation. All of these people have their lives permanently changed overnight for the stupidest fucking bullshit on earth.

lol he was arrested in 15 for bomb threating a tv studio, they should just take him out back and put him down at this point

that's an ayyyy my niggyyy

this retard confesses to several swattings

The guy that got killed wasn't even the other gamer talking shit. It was a fake address given by the troll to the swatter. The guy who got killed was completely uninvolved in their gay COD drama..

I was looking for an excuse to post this I just made it.

Who was at the end of the line calling for the swat team to come out? The Swat team is trained specifically to be a shoot first + ask questions later team. It's a highly stressful scenario to be in, and given their experience with other drug busts and gangs, how the fuck can they tell late at night?

Yeah his twitter is just him threatening famous gamers and twitch streamers with doxing and bomb threats.

Another tweet from him i read was him telling someone he didint like that he was going to send a bomb threat to some gaming event he was supposed to attend.

I thought it was some young kid but i think he is in his mid 20s.

Pretty much. He legally fucked any chances of not going to prison. What would you expect from a swatter who takes zero responsibility

No, the bet was set in a call of duty match that he couldn't swat this other kid. Other kid used a fake address that the swatter targetted. The dad was not an active participant in any way of the bet, just an innocent man.

It was the neighbours address wasn't it?

Whole thing is awful.

Phone interview with @swautistic (the SWATter) starts at 5:00 and he confesses to multiple swatting incidents as well as multiple false mass evacuations of events due to bomb threats etc that have still been unsolved

The cop, the swatter and the "tipper" should all get the gallows, anything less is a disgrace

How does this bullshit even work? Some retard calls the cops and says "there's a bunch of guns and bombs at this guys address" and they go straight to sending in SWAT teams?

I don't feel so bad now, the cousin of the victim who started a gofundme for the family is a coal burner.

nice

heavy.com/news/2017/12/swautistic-andrew-finch-swatting/

lmao retard won himself a one way ticket to bubba's cell

that's pretty much what they do

Oh fuck off you bootlicking fucking leaf.
>muh stressful job
Yeah, sure is when you have no consequences and can shoot people and nothing happens to you except being put on "administrative leave," or worst case scenario you get fired with no criminal charges and get hired at a different police department so you can repeat the same process.
This is what these fuckers want, they want you to be an apoligist for their shitty behavior and shitty ethics. They want you to support them and believe they have every right to take random people's lives in these stupid situations. Maybe, just maybe if you're in constant fear for your life, you shouldn't have become a fucking cop in the first place. Maybe if you're a trigger happy cuck you shouldn't be in law enforcement, because 99% of scenarios they face don't require deadly force. Cops on a whole, even in the US, don't even come close to having the most dangerous job, which makes this even more pathetic.

Literally show up to some guys house, shine a bright as fuck spotlight on his door that he comes out to see what the fuck is going on late at night, and gets shot almost immediately by multiple cops sitting behind their fucking cars in cover across the damn street. What reason did they have to fire? Why can't cops wait until force is authorized? Don't fucking start shooting someone until you are 100% fucking sure they have a gun and intend to use it against you, otherwise you're killing innocent people for no goddamn reason.

Cops don't try to find out what's going to before sending in swat teams?

The government services just aren't efficient enough to have country-wide fraud detection put in place. They rely on the honesty and integrity of the called. It's illegal to call if it's on a joke or fake.

I think it has to be a violent crime in progress. This was reported as one person dead and other hostages.

Have you ever worked on the force or spoken to people with experience? Try it some day, then see if you're still complaining about these occurrences.

You have no evidence of malintent from the cops.

You haven't trained in the police/military services where accidents happen.

>>Los Angeles
>>Guy previously made a bomb threat and was arrested
>>Not in jail from that.
>>Make another false call getting someone killed.
>>Execute him.

listen to this fucking faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=cCHOI39nJPM&feature=youtu.be&t=4m36s

>Phone interview with

It's amazing to me how stupid some people are about things of this nature. You're not scamming kids out of CS loot boxes etc you're doing big time swatting/bomb threats etc and now someone has died.
Why would you talk to anyone about it at that point?!
I'm normally not a huge fan of making an example of a person but I really do hope they do in this case. This stupid as fuck swatting thing really needs to be brought back in line.

Fuck John Brown

He called the local police there and said that "the son of the family killed the dad, and now is holding the mom and his two child siblings hostage and is going to kill the children next"

... The COUSIN of the dead man (with two WHITE kids) is with a black man so you think her extended family deserves to die?

>You have no evidence of malintent from the cops
>what is incompetence
who gives a shit, no one is implying the police that shot the guy literally did it out of malice and nothing else, but he was obviously extremely trigger happy and not at all fit for a job where you point guns at people for a living.

I hope they execute him and if they don't I hope someone in the dead man's family has the balls to murder this fucking subhuman faggot

underrated

given how he acted tough all the way through this situation, there a 99% chance he'll get shanked in prision

Do you have the footage? Do you know what the guy who got shot was doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=35coC018FUQ

Dog blowjobs

This dude is about to be so buttfucked
He's gonna get buttfucked by the DA
and then he's gonna get buttfucked in prison