I have to do mandatory education for my work at a fucking nursing home... I work in the kitchen...

I have to do mandatory education for my work at a fucking nursing home... I work in the kitchen. The tests have been elder abuse, HIPAA, etc (I never leave the kitchen). Then a random AFFIRMATIVE ACTION test comes up.

This is like a 45 minute can't skip the videos lesson on how we should promote disabled POC to "correct the trends created by past discrimination". I've never seen it just laid out in policy like this.

This is my friday night.

Working at places like McDonalds and Macy's, I had the whole "accept everyone" propaganda rubbed in my face through out the training phase. Now that I am going to school to be a Nurse, I am being told that I must introspect to remove "all hidden biases."

It's our moral and social obligation

I understand that it will be my obligation as a nurse to care for everyone who ends up on my table, but it is absolutely absurd to believe that I can remove all biases within my mind. I've already dealt with drug abusers and niggers in the clinical setting. They are the dregs of society and should be treated as such.

You need "varied perspectives"

I thought this is what Goodwill is for?

Why no. The fact that you are retarded didn't even cross our minds when deciding not to hire you.

No no accommodating chrissy a 10 minute break every hour to dilate her new vagina isn't unreasonable

I'm helping

gittin good

wait. what's this...

Kek. When I worked at one, the HR had made up something called psychological harassment and abuse. Meaning, if you weren't sufficiently engaged, and enthused about a conversation with a colleague, then you were being abusive.

>

This is the first time i've been assigned this class. This is getting ridiculous.

and there it is.