youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw [Open]
ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ [Open]
MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY [Open]
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5fe-P1W5U8o
search.txcourts.gov/SearchMedia.aspx?MediaVersionID=f62ad865-d5f7-40c5-b7c9-f0d0ef5ba404&coa=coa09&DT=Brief&MediaID=cf3c652a-64d7-4ad7-a87b-30474651e634
youtube.com/watch?v=6GRe7M-ed5g
youtube.com/watch?v=MT0SbaJDDGE
youtube.com/watch?v=mAWlM1nVrAA
kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192147194.html
kiwifarms.net/threads/steven-bonnell-ii-destiny-destiny-gg.29205/
search.txcourts.gov/Case.aspx?cn=09-16-00293-CV&coa=coa09
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buongiorno

Thus is Steven, he lost the big game with a PhD and a self taught geneticists the other day, say something nice to console him

One of the best videos exposing Kraut

youtu.be/5fe-P1W5U8o

No one cares about your e-drama, redditkike

Thunderpussy is the biggest offender when it comes to faking a posh accent to appear smarter.

Destiny is so strong
uuid

interesting bits from the autistic gf psychological report

Sudoku is an excellent way to stop the pain, I can't bear see you so devastated. Let us know how it goes

these corroborate JF's assessment that her responses were delayed but intelligent, and that she was unhappy about being removed from him

It's almost as if she was upset because she had something giving her short-term pleasure that was removed from her. Something which, we as non-autistic human beings realize, would've resulted in a much older and mentally capable man taking advantage of her desires and situation...hmmmm

Do autistic people deserve love too if they long for it? Absolutely. But do you honestly believe in this situation both parties were fully aware of the consequence of their actions? Refer to the rest of the court documents to get an understanding of how adequate Jacqueline's long-term thinking is

>Something which, we as non-autistic human beings realize, would've resulted in a much older and mentally capable man taking advantage of her desires and situation...hmmmm

It's almost as if cohabitation and affection are positive things and an adult woman with the mental capacity to pass high school and attend college will probably become romantically involved with someone at some point. The autism is described in the court documents as "mild" and she is described as "high functioning." High functioning autists with appropriate therapy can become very normal people, and in fact the psychologist's assessment of her thinking was 'delayed but normal.' The court ruled that her custody should be returned to the parents in absence of her testimony, she was not present during the court proceedings.

JF is literally in love with a "10 year old" and had to have the state intervene and stop him

search.txcourts.gov/SearchMedia.aspx?MediaVersionID=f62ad865-d5f7-40c5-b7c9-f0d0ef5ba404&coa=coa09&DT=Brief&MediaID=cf3c652a-64d7-4ad7-a87b-30474651e634

lol destiny you got btfo m8

Noice

These are still going? I'm not even mad, I just wish I knew

Where did these docs come from?

from here

What is the story here

The Soyfather is advancing. You know what to do.
youtube.com/watch?v=6GRe7M-ed5g

net neutrality is a non issue

Well gents, how is the right going to aid the newly redpilled into rejecting "muh individualism" so thet they can enact real political change? Things seem to go well, until all those new ideas hit a wall because of the " were all individuals and collectives are bad" meme. Race realism is a huge hurdle that got many thinking about the underlying falsehoods presented by the left, but how.can we act if we dont join together?

JF met an autistic girl online. She liked him a lot and drove to his house. They were living together and fucking and JF planned to marry her. The parents intervened via the court. A psychologist wrote that she had mild autism and was high functioning, but needed assistance in some aspects of daily life. The court ruled without ever seeing the girl's testimony that she was incapable of functioning despite being a 19 and her custody was transferred back to her parents. At no point in any interview did the girl state anything negative about JF or her relationship with him, and complained about everybody treating her like a child.

Quick rundown on the latest desTINY vs JF livestream?

Steve "fuck your son if he's older than one" Bonnell pretends to be a moral person and makes an ass of himself

Jim still has one more video.

>thunderfag faking
honestly he could just be a cunt, he seems like the type of person who could have such an annoying voice

Tangentially related:
youtube.com/watch?v=MT0SbaJDDGE
Mike Thernovith quits social media after being BTFO on leddit and twitter. Skepticaust+AltLitecide best day of my life

kek, what was the name of his book again?

fixed version: old alt-right incel creep finds a much younger, retarded mexican girl online and lures her to live with him without her parents knowledge, despite her mental age being around 12. 3 weeks into the "relationship" he considers her his fiance and plans to impregnate her (some people believe this is some sort of IQ inheritability experiment on his part)

Bonobo Brainwaves

Nig Noggin

Chimp Cerebrum

oy vey. sounds like a shoah

>Jew
Well

Fucking hell mundane twat is angry as fuck at Jim. Why is it every sperg on the internet has a go at him since he started the Trout shit.

Orangutan Outlook

Donkey-Kong Demeanor

Is anyone else kind of sad that Styx refuses to damn Kilroy? It just seems kind of retarded

The tide is turning against Jim. The Skeptics are going to band together to unmask his real identity and end his reign of terror.

Then Jim comes out with another video Trout Tales 2:Electric bogaloo

My video about Kruat. Let me know what you guys think. I’m mostly inspired by Metokur and AIU.

youtu.be/5fe-P1W5U8o

Destiny's problem is that although he is compassionate for those he feels are less fortunate than him (minorities, transgenders, etc.) He completely ignores and berates the problems of those that are less fortunate and white, especially if they disagree with him. Destiny comes from an upper middle class white family and isn't subject to the trials and tribulations of less fortunate whites. Memes aside, if he truly viewed everyone as equals as he claims, then he would understand the problems and concerns many people have.

Wasn't it two more?

Did he make a video or is he going off on twitter?

He deleted the video, as soon as it was brought to Jim's attention. He is a fucking coward and a shill.

The like to dislike ratio is biased, don't make your voice sound like a stuckup, know-it-all faggot in future videos and you'll be good. Also if you want to make it big time, just become involved in drama to get your name in people's heads.

The funny thing is, by finishing high school, university and being able to drive, the girl is actually more of a functional and successful human being than the mental midget Destiny.

>reading through JF's court case
Feels bad

Has he answered JF's three challenges to Liberalism yet?

Tldr me dude

>JF meets autistic hispanic girl online
>she drives from Texas to North Carolina to be his fiancee
>her parents don't like this, so they get the courts to declare her legally incapacitated and strip her of rights
>JF can't even protest because he's married at the time (separated but not legally divorced)

Did you watch it? Anything juicy?

1. He was "literally" in love with a 19 year old that allegedly had the "social and mental maturity level" of a 10 year old, according to a psychologist.

2. Only a virgin doesn't realize that 90%+ of women have the social and mental maturity level of 10 year olds.

No i just missed it. Jim's twitter has a sum up on it.
Now i want to see Jim lay in to him on the kumite.
apparently he "took me out of context". He id refering to when matt said that andy was trashing kilroy for drama. But when asked on the kumite if Sargon is pulling out of it for drama. He stutter posts and backs the fuck down.
This is "out of context" for matt. Iwatch the streams with this and he did not take him out of context. Matt is just a faggot that is going down with a sinking ship because he has an ego problem.

He threatened another YouTuber with violence. He got swatted and lived. The guy is alpha as fuck and Jim should be worried.

I'm out of the loop. Did Kraut release this?

This is a low blow and makes JF look bad.

The court documents have been floating around for a while I dunno if Kraut was the one who initially dug it up

>He threatened another YouTuber with violence
I missed that one. Don't tell me he used the navy seal copy pasta?

so drunk peasants (amazing atheist's podcast) just ended. Apparently there were creative differences. /r/drunkenpeasantsdp has the drama
skeptics have been getting BTFO lately

It's a public record. Destiny attacked him for it on the last Warski debate.
youtube.com/watch?v=mAWlM1nVrAA

>that allegedly had the "social and mental maturity level" of a 10 year old
that was from a test conducted when she was like 12 or 13.

That was related to some CoD shit, Jim just retweeted it.

kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192147194.html

Who cares about it in the first place?
Just smells to me of a doxer trying to cover his own ass by saying well the target is worse than me. Does not excuse the fact that Trout and emotional connection Jeff are scumbags.
Send him a banana basket from me.

he is a massive cunt. the ponytail, the voice, the face, everything

Then Destiny is reaching Kraut's level and must be held accountable

oy veeeyyyy dats shocking! wat a putz

I don't know how tall Kraut is, but I guarantee Destiny isn't quite reaching his level.

destiny has doxed people way before this with worse stuff. He's a sociopath or a nihilist. Only cure for someone like that is a bullet

Well the only thing that sees eye to eye is their egos.
In light of recent events why not have your local PD do it?

yeah but i mean sometimes cunts are born with cunt voices that you don't think are real but they are

leaked video of destiny getting arrested

ahaha he's so small
how are manlets even real

*Sucks baby foreskin thoughtfully*

Is he Adam Warski /ourguy/?

thunderf00t's is real, maybe hammed up a little for the elocution

Bonobo Brainframe

Do you do this because you know you'll get (you)s?

Wait, I'm only just learning JF did in fact get his autistic girlfriend pregnant?

You're working off old news, JF won the lawsuit.

big if true

If you actually read the documents instead of taking some redditor by his word, you'll notice she was high functioning, got stuff done that is way beyond a 10 year old like having a driver's license, finishing high school and passing the entry to college, the assessment necessary to have her physically removed against her will was made in her absence (thus with a questionable frame of reference), her IQ was NOT the problem (if it was, that would mean subsaharan niggers can't consent either since their averages are below 70 too), and loopholes were abused to keep JF out of the trial. All pointing to the prosecution making their case in bad faith, same with you.

As for your idol, all I can say is, the reason I can surmise why you so desperately latch onto your autistic-gf-narrative is because your idol is a social reject in every way that can be deduced and other than JF, his 'moral dilemma' really gives grounds for suspicion for him legitimately jerking it to kids. Just some food for thought.

Come to think of it, the guy is such a humongous lolcow, how does Jim or IH not have a video on him yet, there's so much material to work with here.

Kiwifarms made a thread
kiwifarms.net/threads/steven-bonnell-ii-destiny-destiny-gg.29205/

Shit flag but this guy is right.
Also, people making a big deal out of this don't understand autism. It doesn't make you retarded, but it does make you strange. Her behaviour is very consistent with a high functioning but highly autistic person, she's not retarded, she just seems to be.

Having worked with disabled people including autists, I can tell you that sometimes these young men and women seem like they are braindead, but in fact it's because they can't open up to you because they trust you so little. Either that or they get scared and clam up, or they simply withdraw into themselves because they're not interested in what's happening.

The Judge wasn't having any of their shit, he very nearly held autistic girlfriend's parents lawyer in contempt of court for lying about the extent of her disabilities; she has high functioning autism with no intellectual disability, despite being socially awkward the court admits she was doing extremely well while living with JF.

Already seen that one. Got some of the stuff I know of from there. It's why I'm asking. There's so much shit and it goes so far over the top without becoming insincere, if he just adds one climatic component to his saga, he makes for a perfect episode of internet insanity. Little reminder, even disingenuous leftists, when debating, will at worst engage in a shouting match when they feel that the discussion is taking an uncomfortable direction, but they won't just shut it down completely. Destiny - twice that I know of - sperged out so hard when faced with compelling arguments he either banned the person he was debating (because he could since it was his own stream) or ragequit (because he couldn't ban his opponent since it wasn't his own stream). He's the only one that's this fragile.

Where did this pic come from?

When was this? Ryan Dawson and Naked Ape?

Naked ape was one of them. Simply banned him little more than twenty minutes in. Other one is either Ryan or on AndiWarski

search.txcourts.gov/Case.aspx?cn=09-16-00293-CV&coa=coa09

Under Appellate Briefs.

Didn't this guy lose a debate against the soyfather too?