Boku no hero academia

Newest Chapter out: mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/131/4124/1

>Local manga author still unable to stop himself from creating semen demons.

>This chapter

God fucking dammit, Hori. I can only get so erect.

bless hori and his shark teeth fetish

Can the current one for all user have sex? Doesn't any intimate action result in giving your DNA to your partner? All might confirmed turbo virgin wizard?

He fucked the previous OfA user

You have to will it, otherwise Stain would be running around with OfA. Also

>Implying Deku hasn't nutted inside Ochako yet

I refuse to believe that there are people who still have sped through this whole fucking manga and who have not seen the answer to this question 12 billion times already.

Has All Might ever had a girlfriend?

The quirk of speed is a common one.

Nah, he's too busy maintaining JUSTICE to care about bitches.

H-HAYAI!

DO IT FOR HIM

well she's a dragon. I'm not sure if she has dragon qualities like Gang Orca has orca ones or she turns into a dragon

Alright folks. What do you think Ochako's role is going to be this time? Do you think she'll spend more time musing about deku or will she be more proactive?

everyone will be more proactive
after all this is one of the few shonen mangas in which the female characters aren't useless

She gonna save the day.

Maybe take a bullet or two too.

>Maybe take a bullet or two too.
Lets hope so.

So, who's gonna bite it this arc?

probably at least a few of overhaul's crew

I hope she gets another 1v1

yes, she died
and Eri is their daughter

RYUKYU IS REAL CUTE!!!

>can't stop the Hori

Compared to all these semen demons Ochako is so plain.

it's Sharkweek

This chapter only made All-Might's oncoming death feel even worse. Fucking Hori, why even give us a chance to hope he'll live?

I almost want to see Mount Lady x Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu so we can get The Iron Giant.

> this is one of the few shonen mangas in which the female characters aren't useless

HAHHAHAHA yeah, right.

what if he does live

Everyone dies eventually user.

The most we can hope for is for All Might to watch Deku's hero debut on TV, then pass away in his hospital bed with a smile on his face.

anything + size change gets pretty OP, I'm surprised that quirk doesn't de facto enroll you in the army with the only other option being some forced quirk depriving drug taking.

Are we getting Stains arc?
I'm digging that green Full Cowl.

English dub trailer mentions something darker on the horizon so it's most likely.

you forgot the best

>My feet hurt
>It's too bright out
>Why did I chose Kirishima
>I should have picked the cute looking frog

> Uraraka using gravity to power up Tsuyu's tongue lash

Am I reading that scene right? Because that's awesome.

Nice Asscreed hood, loser.

She'll get in a fight and start to think of Deku and will freeze up and need a bailout

I like that Hori just made his teeth bigger and sharper with every appearance. They only looked vaguely sharp at first.

Damn it, when will Setsuna get some screentime; I need to see her dinosaur themed costume right now.

I imagine Kirishima came to him.
Sasuke seems to be a bit of a coward and Kirishima is pure energy. He probably came up all excited and Sasuke just caved instantly.

^^

>no Hadou lewds yet
This is horse shit. It's been at least a month and a half now.

Shiggy is absolutely going to murder him.

I want to give this man a hug.

>her hero costume is her pyjama

>long live the symbol of peace

>Kirishima probably called him "Senpai"
>And the dude was "My own Kohai, ha, suck it Mirio"

He gets kidnapped by the league of villains when his health takes a turn for the worse. Dies alone in a dark hole hours before Delivery can rescue him.

It's kinda a weird stretch but considering her look, and what her power sounds like, I can't help but think of pic related when I see her.

Only, y'know, sexy.

uraraka's quirk wouldn't make much of a difference with a size change, unless she could make herself tiny and stealth touch shit to make it float, or it increased the load she can take when she's bigger

She... is gonna float some stuff.

Deku*
Fuckin phone posting

>Eri is actually All Might's unknown daughter
>As OfA is with All Mights DNA, she get some broken quirk
>That's why she's a central part of the experiment
>She will be Dekus love interest as she reminds him somehow of All MIght

Holy fucking shit, imagine that

>you will live to see the Deku/Froppy/Kirishima triumvirate battle Chisaki

If she was huge she could puke hugely, just lift up a towerblock and then flood an area with her barf that is probably surprisingly pleasant smelling and has a sticky natto like texture that feels good squished between you toes or rubbed on your pee hole

Damn I forgot about this. Now that I think about it Deku is a more manned up Tsuna. How did it end anyway?

DELET THIS

I'm glad Hori dropped the fat meme. It happened like 30 chapters ago, but every time girls in skintight costumes I appear I remember it.

Deku and Froppy have to hide her in their rooms because she's deemed too dangerous to live outside prison with her broken quirk, so they faked her death in the battle and now have to secretly be her mother and father and raise her while they do their studies.

What? Even Nigger Clover just gave the most OP power-up in the manga to a female character.

They've really been pairing Tsuyu and Ochako together a lot, huh?

>or it increased the load she can take when she's bigger

You don't even need gravity powers for that

>Delivery
There has to be someone in that universe whose quirk is to deliver stuff.

That idiot frog has the worst taste in friends.

Well, to be fair, Ochako's quirk is very OP, in theory. With just one touch, she could make you levitate to the sky and drop you. With proper training, she could seriously become one of the most successful heroes.

Tsuna beat Kid Buu and removed the Rainbow Curse so all the babies will start growing normally again.
Then it ended with a repeat of the first chapters where the Dying Will Bullet was used to get Tsuna to admit his love, only this time it was used so he'd chose between the two girls to be his wife and lead the family.
I don't think any choice was actually shown, it just ended there with Reborn basically being like "Well, I guess I still got work to do"

Uraraka will finally become an interesting character after she witnesses Tsuyu croaking right in front of her eyes. She will start seriously hurting villains by hurling them into the sky and returning gravity when they're high enough and learn to properly use her gravity powers to break the laws of physics.

>No Deku having feelings for Eri

You disappoint me man

>everyone can use magic
>magic is the only power in the series
>the most OP power isn't Asta's 3 different kinds of anti-magic

ochako is probably going to tell tsuyu about her crush on deku or something

That's why Tsuyu needs to die. It's for the best. Ochako will finally turn edgy and take fighting villains seriously.

I know you don't read BC, but Vanessa got the power to alter fate and it can even counter anti-magic for some reason.

I'd probably be friends with the girl who saved my life from crazy knife lady too. Seems like a good friend.

Sounds dumb desu.

Tell me about Ryuku, why does she wear the mask?

>love interest
damn it, drop that shit already
when she gets 18 he will be near 30, he would be with another woman, either it's Ochako or not
as much she will be a sidekick or the next bearer of OfA

What will be Tsuyu's last words?
>Kero kero

>Hori creates some sort of revive/immortality quirk.

Is there a good translation for this? I saw two and both of them sucked balls.

We don't know yet her age, she could be very well a couple of years younger
Still, being his sidekick would be good too

Yes, slowly. Disintegrating one limb at a time while recounting how nobody ever came to save him as a child.

>when she gets 18 he will be near 30

user, let me introduce you to a little manga that ended with a parent and a daughter he raised while she was a little hooking up after a time skip it's called Yotsuba&!

STOP RIGHT THERE

He's going to come back as a ghost

>when she gets 18 he will be near 30,
So what? And you don't know her age.

Hori is going overboard with the qts

>when she gets 18 he will be near 30
ROASTIES BTFO

that's fucking disgusting

Did Tsuyu just knock out a giant with nothing but her tongue?
Damn.

>Loli
>"Love interest" kanji proved time and again to be just a forced meme
>Real kanji is for "destruction" and "reasoning"

Give it a rest already.

she used the debris that Ochako has made float and toss it against the villain

Reminder that it knocked them out only because of Hadou's first attack

Well, the name is kind of forced, but the chapter title still holds. "Boy Meets..." is as big hint than if her name really were love interest.

AW SHIT

IT'S REALLY HAPPENING

HORI, YOU FORESHADOWING MAD MAN

>this ditzy blonde(?) will never be your senpai
Despite being one of the big three she's sorely underrated

I want her to be more than my senpai.

>Boy meets... DESTRUCTION.

Way more interesting desu.

I do hope you get a doujin with your meme as the plot, though. Might as well scratch your itch somehow since it's never happening.

>Horikoshi mentions that Eijirou was made to tie the class together with his personality
boys is he gonna be ok?

>her power seems to be spring/spiral based
>the way her outfit & hair spin like ribbons

I NEED her dressed as Ribbon Girl from ARMS now.