nothin personnell... kid.

Leave Bege to me!

Ichiji can handle him.

>dogtooth
can't make this shit up

what were niggastream smoking?

>Bleach and Naruto end
>suddenly edgy bishounen and medieval Asian characters in One Piece

It's almost as if Shueisha keeps track of what sells Jumps...

Jackfags BTFO

So, he's an expert at flicking the bean?

Nami-san~~~

This guy was way more intimidating than Jack jesus.

How can calamityfags even compete?

And cue the RPfaggotry and detracting.
I really hope Jinbe doesn't do anything rash. I got some unnerving vibes from this chapter.

his haki can see into the future, Oda really has been making a huge power creep lately

No. It's just slighty better than Enel's.

Seems like a natural progression from Enel's mantra. Also it makes sense to me or else people like Kizaru would be unstoppable.

>you will never drink the beautiful maiden that stabbed 100 men

Z-zolo ? What are you doing...

Smoking Viz translations I think
eg Catviper and Dogstorm

So where the fuck did potato starch come from then?

I'm no moon rune reader, but there's no way you can mess up this bad.

>Jack
Literally who?

Viz used Katakuri earlier though

As stupid as those are, they do make sense.
Unlike most names, they're literally just japanese words, so in that sense, they are accurate.

The katakuri flower or some shit look like dog tooth.

Wait, what's official? Is Viz abandoning the naming gimmick of the family in the translation for "cooler" names? Most of them are candy people, just name them after confections.

shark waifu

>he can see into the future

DUDE HAKI LMAO

This guy looks cool, but I have a feeling that scarf is hiding something weird.

no you idiot.

niggastream used the absolutely retarded "dogtooth". viz left it as katakuri in the earlier chapters.

wew

DUDE SHITPOSTING LMAO

>I really hope Jinbe doesn't do anything rash. I got some unnerving vibes from this chapter.

Seriously, stop with the martyr talk

just google pink salon and see for yourself

>Marineford babs who didn't even attempt to go back and read other arcs become more apparent every chapter.

Did people already forget that Enel can predict attacks or am I being memed again?

He looks nothing like law

First One Piece issue you've read I take?

I bet it'd taste absolutely delicious. Smoothie makes the best smoothies.
EXTRA THICC

>assassination plan might not work
>Jinbe worried about Fishman Island
>Aladine going back there
>Shyarly predicted Fishman Island was going to be destroyed because of Luffy
Another user mentioned this in a thread earlier today. How fucked is FI? Specially after Jinbe's treason, bombs inside the tamatebako and a Yonkou assassination attempt.

yes fuck off

I want him to join, but those panels are making me nervous. The last thing we need are the deathfags spamming the fuck out of these threads.

Wait, why was Marineford the one with the entry level posters?

Fucking Zoro did it on FI. It has been explained already. Even Screwattack got it right... They just don't remember shit about the manga.

What a compelling argument, what are you 12?

>predict attacks
>is the same as seeing the future

Yes, retard.

So I am being memed.

Will Kami-Sama ever be back?
I want to see him with "Moon HAKI"

Why in hell didn't Bege say anything about the faggot that can see the future when he was explaining his plan? Is he even trying?

Hey look, total cancer, and people are not even calling it out.

Dumb frog poster

>your next line will be

Oda is a hack :^)

>Shyarly predicted Fishman Island was going to be destroyed because of Luffy
Was this because of her observation haki or just her inborn fortune-telling skill?

Damn it, I haven't paid attention to Smoothie's power. She can make drinks out of anything?

Because your average shonen reader only gives a shit about fights and feats. Marineford gave them that. Its also the first arc where people die, and you know people love the "lmao no one dies in One Piece" meme so it attracted edgelord 12 year olds who think characters dieing makes a manga more adult.

I'm really wondering how his CoO will come into play and who will fight him.

There's a difference between reading attacks a split second before they hit and predicting entire conversations. This is impressive as fuck

spee d. readers should be executed

Maybe her inborn fortune-telling skill is an abnormal use of observation haki.

Next thing you know people will be able to haki punch the devil fruit out of someone

What happened to people not dying in One Piece?

>king of underworld is actually a thing
I don't like to say that, but I predicted that months ago.

Fodder die all the time.

No you fucking idiot

This is Hack

So when did CoO predicting the future get introduced? Wasn't it during Luffy's training when Releigh literally said he could tell what the monster was going to do several seconds before it did? How is this news to anyone?

We got to the New World where anything can happen.

The only thing Enel did was read movements and deduce what were you going to do. If you randomize the attacks, like Luffy did, he suddenly can't predict them anymore. It's not the same as seeing the future.

Still, you could call it a natural progression, going from Enel that can only read an individual person, to this guy that can read all of his surroundings.

Who is Releigh again?

You mean how someone was shot through the head from point-blank range in the first chapter?

It's not. People are either speedreading, shitposting, or clinically retarded.

Silvers Rayleigh
forgive my dogshit spelling

It's an alias of Caesar. Don't mind him, he's memig again.

He can see the futur

Luffy did the exact same thing against Mihawk you stupid nigger and so did Enel.

It's weird that people still use guns in the New World

It's even weirder that guns are actually effective in the New World

Guns are always effective in One Piece as long as an important person is wielding it.

Whitebeard was killed by guns. Law was also almost killed by Doffy's pistol.

On one hand it is, but on the other hand we've seen what the Kuja can do with bow and arrow + haki.
On that note I would really like to see Ben Beckman in action.

>Characters with better observation haki will be able to predict the future for long periods of time
Lel

Yeah it's normal

it wasn't a gun for the record, it was his jelly bean

>BEANED

you know the person with the most op armament haki will be the one who took Big Mom's virginity

>Shanks actually knows what will happen to Luffy since the beginning
Guys...

I like jojo, but c'mon, don't be faggots, he didn't invent seeing the future or reading movements.

Are these characters supposed to look like flaming homosexuals or is jojo just for fags?

Both.

My personal highlight was the News Coo boss.
I wonder if he's a Zoan or some kind of bird beastman.

I like jojo but can you fuck off back to your containment thread? Fucking cancers.

ODAAAAAAAAAAAAA

can I have that one edit with this full panel with reiju reacting to the boys saying typical one piece shitposter things

So apparently Sanji was right about the whole head thing.

how do you get a 1 billion bounty by shooting jelly beans and predicting the future

Yeah, minks were said to be only furred creatures. Birds don't have fur so what the fuck. Oda solves a mystery (Bepo) and creates a new one shortly after.

By shooting the jelly bean REALLY hard

N-Nani!?!?!?!?!?!?! You can hit Logia users with Haki now??????

WTF ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So this is garp's illegitimate son?

As soon as the Mink got introduced, I predicted the snakenecks to be reptile/amphibian versions, as well as yet unnamed birdmen.
Let's see if I'm right.
He might just be a Zoan, however.

anything but Brook

I'd heard that the rich and powerful had extravagant parties, but could never imagine how much.
You haven't partied until you've partied at Big Mom's

It's fucking amazing. We now know why the news aren't trustworthy at all. Those birds are piece of shit.

Well, we have fishmen and minks already. At this point seeing birdmen seems natural. If this really is the case and not a zoan, I'm just bothered that we didn't see one in Skypiea. Guess they probably live in a single place, like the minks in Zou.

Yep, he looks more like Gin.
If we should name someone.