Why do gay people typically hate Christianity but tolerate Islam?

Why do gay people typically hate Christianity but tolerate Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/14/sweet-cakes-melissa-crowdfunder-breaks-record-352k/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cause it's new and exotic, and they've never been in a fight yet. but they'll wake up quickly to a feel deep inside, it's not the true true. it doesn't have the wholesomeness christianity can provide them.

Because Christianity is true. Faggots are opposed to the truth, so they'll settle for another lie.

All the gays I hang with actually are christian and hate gay pride and shit that promote Islam because 1, its demeaning because sodomizers are killed in Muslim countries and promoting it is just covering up the problem, and 2, the faggots that do are young and have been taught the world is against them as if it was the 20's.

Surround yourself with smart quiet ones. They are actually pretty chill, like minded, and classy. Fun to debate with.

Christians spend a lot more money to fuck with us and pass laws to make our lives harder. We aren't going to interact with tons of Muslims on an everyday basis.

Religious belief should be classified as a psychological disorder as it is based on fantasy not fact. If somebody was ranting about what the non-visible green pixies on the streets were up to, they would be in a sanitarium, but call it "religion", and the government would give them tax breaks.

discord gg/Rrh2kk

add a .

Homosexuals and Muslims are both falsehoods allied with the devil against the truth of Christ.

Amen.

>Religious belief should be classified as a psychological disorder

>t. Poo Stabber

>surround yourself with faggots
no thanks

Religion is a choice.

t. Teenage atheist who somehow escaped from 2005

Because everything European has been thoroughly demonised and deconstructed at every level of our culture by marxists and jews. Religion is the mould holding societies together, and ours has been turned into a farce.

Islamists throw gays off buildings, stone them, burn them, and behead them
Christians disagree with homosexuality, but are largely passive
>No guys, it's totally the Christians that are bigots.

I should have included that Islam has been spared that because it's a religion of brown foreigners, it's not European and thus not something to be hated.

>All the gays I hang with actually are christian
All your friends are willful sinners and are going to hell

I'm gay and I prefer Christians to Muslims.

So is having gay sex

Because, just like homosexuals, Muslims like to have sex with children.
Gays = Pedos = Muslims

Because Christians are cucks and have forsaken God's Word. Sodomy is a death penalty offense.

It's because we're passive that gays are able to get away with fining Christian bakers $130k.

If you think is Islam is bad because it punishes and condemns homosexuality you are part of the problem facing the West.

If this "meme" tries to make Muslims appear as brutish and primitive. It does the opposite. Instead it shows the Christians as pushovers and lacking conviction who will not stand up to oppression.

Because islamists kill faggots.

Imagine a bunch of white people suddenly converting, putting a bitch in her place with slaps, backhands, and forcing modesty, meaning slut shaming levels over 9000, no pansexual stuff, absolutely no poly shit, and being balls deep in someone's younger teenage sister without much legal consequence. Islam doesn’t discriminate against ethnicity, see Chechens as an example, and to convert, all you gotta do is go “Dude! I’m totally a Muslim!”

Imagine suddenly the liberal people typically defending Muslims began complaining like they do with Christians, such as protesting, because whites would be involved, only for said liberals and cunts to be told they’re Islamophobic, much like how Jews pull the antisemitism card when questioned. To sum it up, if Islam became a majority, lefties, roasties, etc. are all fucked and I’d be laughing while getting teenage poon and restoring white birthrates.

But why would I even go to a Muslim Bakery, do they even know what cake is?!?

This, this glorious post.
Muslims and gays are both spawns of Satan who corrupt our society.

There need to be more homos like this. If they would stop making a show out of everything, people would completely forget about them

We follow Wiccanism, get with the program you breeders.

fake jews

>gays are able to get away with fining Christian bakers $130k.
The Courts impose the fine you retard. All gays do is make the complaint.

so is voting for pedophiles

>bastardizing celtic deities for your faggotry

The gay lobby pushes for those laws you retard. There are number of judges under their thumb and a few who are gay.

Identity politics.

You seem jealous of Islam. You should convert.

Usually these types of gays are 50 and older, minus the weird exhibitionist types from Germany. Still, they feel conflicted, so good luck making them not gay or not suicidal.

Homosexuality = degeneracy

>Wiccanism
HAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA
Wicca was a fucking book written and
published as fiction by the Lucist Trust,
Umbrella publishing group in 1943 owned
by the fucking United Nations. It's a fucking
meme you nonce.

Because the leftist and Globalist social justice (((leaders))) and politicians convince the liberal retards that Muslims (the very antithesis of liberal ideologies like transgenderism rights and feminist rights) are a disenfranchised and victimized group that "duh man keeps down."

Also, Muslims, despite loathing liberal ideologies for the most part, usually still follow those groups and political parties (like the Democrat party in America). This is because even THEY realize how leftists kill America and that it is the best hope for DESTROYING America (most Muslim's modern, cultural goals). See data included in pic taken from a dossier of leftist information campaigns against Trump during the 2016 elections:

Also, that couple made over 3x that amount in private donations:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/14/sweet-cakes-melissa-crowdfunder-breaks-record-352k/

You choose to abandon them in the first place and don't pretend that the old gods are as rigid in their identity and sexuality as you false jews (christians)

There's truth to this. Look what they did to California.

The fine was supposed to be because they doxxed the gay people. Who knows what it would have been otherwise, or so they say.

>The gay lobby pushes for those laws you retard.
Gays make up a fraction of the population. No lobby could "push" for those laws without majority consent.

>There are number of judges under their thumb and a few who are gay.
If you have actual evidence of judicial misconduct why are you not immediately going to your law society? Judicial misconduct is taken very seriously.

No no no. Why can't your soy boy beta brain understand. Remember the Charlie Hebo incident? When Muslims are attacked they start bombing shit, damaging property, shooting stuff up with AK's. So the left are literally too afraid to do anything. If Christians did this, the left too would change.

Because they live in a christian country, so the people getting in the way of their faggotry are christians .

The fags in muslim countrys complain about islam.

Because they are privileged to grow up in a Christian country.

wrong. they don't get a chance to complain cause they're swinging from the gallows.

>Wicca

Literally LARP-tier shit you find with Gorean roleplay on Second Life or some shit. Nothing but neckbeards, furries, SJWs, and hippie ravers from Deviant Art who have an unhealthy obsession for wolves.

Wiccans are the ones to blame for bringing SJW shit into Nordic pagan communities, because they can't decide to be either Celtic or Germanic, yet still want to play with the long-haired boys.

>Christianity
Bible written hundreds of years after Jesus died, commissioned by the Roman Empire (the UN of the time)
Idk dude, seems the same, except one was literally founded by a Jew

Faggots are all cowards, it's nothing new really.
They like soft targets, hence why they like little boys too.

> Gays make up a fraction of the population. No lobby could "push" for those laws without majority consent.
I am not sure if you are being dense on purpose or what? Many laws get passed without majority consent.

> If you have actual evidence of judicial misconduct why are you not immediately going to your law society? Judicial misconduct is taken very seriously.
It's that these judges who are gay or sympathetic to gays help pass laws that "crack down" on discrimination against gays and liberalizes the law surrounding homosexuality.

Because they never tried to be gay in anything other then in a First World country.
They would be thrown from a building if they tried that BAKE MY CAKE shit in a muslim country

I guess you still want to rape nuns, pillage monasteries, and pillage for a living

> Bible written hundreds of years after Jesus died, commissioned by the Roman Empire (the UN of the time)
Thank you for signalling to everyone how ignorant and retarded you are.

>they like little boys too.

OH GOD HAVE MERCY

Meanwhile in reality...

>Hundreds of years of historical testimony
>Conquers the western world, in fact creates the modern western world
>instill solid moral relevance to otherwise savage apes
>savior indicts the Jews
or
>some book written in 43 by the U.N.
Lulz ok gaybro seems legit

Yea, don't ever reply to my posts again, faggot.

You can prove it wrong.
UN run by elites in a far off place with their tentacles all over the world.

No difference with Rome conquering other regions, forcing people to adopt their language and culture, and fusing their gods with the locals (diluting both cultures).

Did you not read what he said? In Muslim countries. The USA is not a Muslim country. In fact living in the US has the affect of liberalizing the beliefs and convictions of Muslims.

>U.S. public survey
Nice try, but I can read.
What are those numbers from sources that come from majority Muslim populations, faggot?

>Muhammered was a gay pedo.

>Use Muslims to remove gays and sjws
>Woke America removes Muslims

Sup Forums's utopia stands before them, why haven't they reached for it?

You mean the religion that brought down the entire Roman Empire, couldn't even conquer Muslims, and derped up and kill each other over minor difference.

WOAH , SO SUPERIOR, SO FOUNDATION OF WESTERN WORLD

Did you get that from a Lauren Southern video?

Being a pedophile is a choice, you can change. I'll pray for you

>gays suffer stockholm syndrome..stop trying to understand the mentally ill.

King Babur of the Mughals sounds more right. He actually talked about it in his autobiography.

It's mainly lack of experience with Muslims and cowardice OP.

You know parts of the New Testament were written only 40 years after his death, right?

Plutarch didn't even compile Alexander the Great's biography until several hundred years after his death.

And I have never heard that the Bible was commissioned by the Romans.

>i've been using that even before she grew tits.

I'm convinced that it's 95% cowardice.
I've never met a faggot who wasn't a sniveling coward.

>typically
>leaves out jews
listen. corruption happened in the not Christian ones. vaginal corruption. Christianity is masculine. the other ones are not. gays therefore like Christianity over any other ones. use your fucking jewish nobrains for once would you. mammon whore. nobody thinks like you. only zombies. youre either being paid. or youre a frankenstein

Anal sex leads to more bleeding and greater risk of infection. If you find a way to make a butthole lubricate naturally you will see a decrease (and make the asshole clean).

I'm not willing to factor out ignorance too though. A lot of them are stupid.

niggers and fake fags. here we fucken go. where are the jew pedos. how low are your pangs sagged there ya fucken nog?

I don't.
Fuck Islam. Fuck it to death.

Same reason feminists like sharia law

Brain washing. TV flicker rates. Deep soothing voice like hypnotist.

kek

the simple fact best exemplified by this post () is that christian approach to removing homosexuality is social isolationism and reform.

the Islamic method is radical revolution/strict enforcement.

the end result is "hecklers" of Islam end up dead and "hecklers" of Christians end up nowhere and therefore continue to heckle for their "intelligent" reform.

so we hear about how Christians are "oppressive," but not about Islam because of simple fear.

Christ believed in methodical social reform. ("turn the other cheek")
Muhammad believed in quick revolutionary change. ("death to infidels"الموت إلى الكفار")

>Many laws get passed without majority consent.
Name one.

>It's that these judges who are gay or sympathetic to gays help pass laws that "crack down" on discrimination against gays and liberalizes the law surrounding homosexuality.
>judges
>help pass laws
lol

Emperor Constantine didn't like how the Christians kept fighting over which book was true so he ordered for a canon to be formed.

You might be right about parts of it already being written but since no one decided which was authentic I don't consider the bible as being in existence yet.

quite the talmud you got there

Only way to "naturally" lubricate butt hole is by eating rotten food. You fags are just gross.

that cause anal sex is more open to bleeding than vaginal sex is. Lot of faggots refuse to use condoms too since they have the mindset of "cant get pregnant so im free to go!" when in reality its the easiest way to transmit disease.

Don't you talk about how the penis is too hard for a man to control and a requires a woman to hold his libido in place. What else you want me to say comrade?

>couldn't even conquer Muslims
Wtf are you talking about? The Church expelled
muslims from Europe and btfo them all to
the middle east, defeating them in said
middle east, retaking Jerusalem in the process, that the church your talking about? Then yes,
I'd say they did a pretty good fucking job. Also,
>You can prove it wrong.
Ok, the testimonies of Mathew Mark Luke and John were written before 60ad. Just because
the canon wasn't collected until the counsel
doesn't mean the text for which all protestant Christianity is based came later.
Shows exactly how much your ill informed
tiny brain is on this subject.
Pic related. Go to Syria and be a faggot, I dare you.

It's not gay people, is the commie LGBTQPSZ11+- community.

Commie's want us all dead or slaves and don't really care who they use to make it this way.

Gays, Muslims, Fat Lesbians called Rosie, it doesn't matter they will use anyone.

Also, Christians need to stop being pussies and stand up to this shit.

Be GOOD don't be nice.

heavy flow day rebecca? make a strawpoll. ask how many pussies the average man smells for no reason in a day. maybe 8 or 9. how many men? however many they purposefully wanted to. women just stink up a room it's fucked

Mental illness.

memes are not believable. words barely have meaning anymore. fake and vaginafied

dick cigars and tooth pussies. oy fucken vey

Don't you have a Mudslime to bend over for?

i dont know bagel fucker. not falling for your protocols am i

no, Constantine ordered a counsel to organize the church so that legitimate and illegitimate sources and beliefs could be sorted, setting orthodoxy and authenticity so that distortions of the events did not get perpetuated, and with the striking accuracy of the bible to historical fact, this seems to have worked quite well.

They tolerate Islam because Islamist rape children. They both have that in common.

>It's the kikes! There's no way anyone would dislike faggots
This delusion is amazing.