Best girl leaves and never returns

>best girl leaves and never returns

Pic related

What other mangos do this?

She returned did you read the manga?

>leaves forever to burgerland 50% into the story
>literally gave up

Ah i thought she was from DNA. I don't remember about I's a lot.

>best girl
Didn't she fuck her teacher?
As I recall she spends most of the manga chasing the MC and when he finally chooses her and she goes I accept but I am suddenly going to America. Then she comes back and says I fell in love with the art teacher while I was gone K-bye.

Also she was a complete bitch to him when came back before leaving again and towards the end of the manga she sends him a video apologizing for being a bitch.
So nah, she was terrible on the return. I admit she was best before then.

I thought she came from his early work, Video Girl. I've read I's only few episodes so I don't know this character either.

Iori was best though.

>no personality until she starts getting jealous after they date
>only real conflict is muh idoldom

Itsuki should've won. so much more fun.

>you are now aware you first started reading this in 1997

20 years later and I'm now currently trying to make sure my kids never read manga

Tsugumomo

I think Katsura was never suited for love romance series. His romance was just awkward and cringy, though, DNA was enjoyable. It's sad he had to draw romace series just because his drawing girls were top-notch and there's no mangaka who could match him at drawing them at that time.

>idoldom
I feel like he was going the cheating route and got cold feet.

>starts meeting with guy secretly with a clear look of shame/disappointment
>avoids and refuses to contact the MC
>Changes her look
>Scandal stuff about her possibly sleeping with the actor

>turns out she was only practicing her lines
Hell of a cop out after all that build.

It seems he reuse characters from his past work sometimes and It's quite common for love romance mangakas, epecially ones working for Jump.

How was Zetman? I didn't care for I"s much.

dna was great

She likes batman and robin, the worst batman movie. Fuck her.

>have not been keeping up with the series for a while
>see this
>"that's a lie right?"
>look it up
>it's true

Well thanks for ruining my evening.

I dropped it after reading first few episodes. I liked the Batman like drawings though. His action series was also so... ordinary.

I never saw whats so appealing about her.
Maybe it makes sense if one followed the series from the start and had years of kiriha but if you started past 2 years it shouldnt have much impact.

I dropped it after they killed braces girl. It was pretty good for the most part

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.