I hope you're standing with Israel right now Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please do.

Do I have to get up?

why do gentiles stand with Israel? it is the jewish homeland and you cucks will never truly have control.

Fuck Jews and fuck Israel.

Looks like somebody doesn't want their Khazar milkers

That nose makes my dick limp.

What kinda asshole wouldn't suck on those tetts?

Why does Sup Forums get angry when trump is insulted?

Fucking based

There's nothing wrong with Israel as long as it's subservient to America

isreal is a candle burning from both ends, just wait

eyyyy. I've never thought of that before, but you might be right.

Muh end times. The Rapture won't happen without a big, Muslim-free landing zone where we can roll out the red carpet for Jesus' second coming on the Temple Mount.

I really wish I was making that up. Burgers actually believe that shit.

Everyone on Sup Forums MUST stand with based Israel

Ignore the russian and muslim paid trolls. Apart from them everyone here supports Zionism

America's economy is burning at both ends, and it's dripping out all over us. Please continue.

Pragmatically, your country has nothing that it can possibly sell to the rest of the world to pay off your debt, and it certainly will never be able to surpass China in its shear output.

I do. Israel is a based country.

America thinks that China would never have the balls to come collect.

At the end of the day, there's only one currency that's worth anything, and America has more of it than the next ten countries combined.

Read very carefully, Americans:
Once you reached peak degeneracy and decadence and the parasite leeched all of your blood and money, you will get abandoned.

Not the uncanny valley tier facial expressions?

America has the most famous brand names like Apple, Cadillac, Nike, etc. It's too bad we have shitty politicians like Trump who like to kiss globalist's international Jew ass all the time, but their times are almost over. In 3 years we'll get a much better less jew'd younger president, don't even care if he's not white desu, who will work for the interests of the regular people in America and not some international cabal. Your time is almost up Shlomo better hurry up and make some plans where you will be escaping next and I mean it.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

What? Your most famous brands ARE GLOBALISTS.

They are manufactured abroad because cucks in this country sold out to the jews. Once we bring it back, Intel included, we'll be fine.

>too bad trump lied and some dumb fucks believed him

>being this delusional

Goyberg Chumpf

>At the end of the day, there's only one currency that's worth anything, and America has more of it than the next ten countries combined.

sorry drunk brainlet right now, do u mean gold?

>not white
>regular Americans
Yeah another shitskin president is exactly what would help white Americans

>delusional
I agree. Calls out the kikes but doesn't care if our president is a shitskin. Got it all wrong. Only a white president will work for the American people and then there is a huge chance that white president will be a traitor.

>china would never come to collect
Ha I'd love to see the dog eaters fight a war against us while we send weapons to the billion chinks that are starving and ready to revolt against their shit tier government. It would be fun watching china implode

>khazar milkers
Looks too much like Benji

trump is 71 years old he can't do the job, look at how many vacations and rests he takes

the guy is too fucking old, he has to wear a diaper and his brain is retarded from all the kikery he has to deal with every day all his life

If America gets most of the manufacturing jobs back American whites will only benefit.

>Republicucks memeflag
Not surprised

That's only that one deal. They have all kinds of sneaky ways of funneling them money. Jim trafficant estimated back in 2009 that we give them 15,000,000,000 to 20,000,000,000 dollars per year. I did the math one time and it came out to about 8,300 per israeli household that we give them if you were to divide it up that way. That was back in 2009 numbers.

Nonsense. You know what happens Kraut
>your country
At least we are a country

Agreed but no shitskin president would ever do that. None would think of it, even our compromised whites wouldn't do it

Yeah we also pay them to move their illegal settlers out if areas we told them not to settle in in the first place. I believe our misbehaving little child has had enough time to be petulant. We've tried the sweets, now they will receive the rod. Especially Benji's little fuckdoll sister

*of
And on second thought I don't want Shekelpiro's sloppy seconds. He can keep his sister

Never, not even in a million years