Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai

youtube.com/watch?v=eqiRF7ovKM4

New PV came out out today.

Looks like we can confidently say there won't be a male MC. Going to be lots of yuri shipping though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nG3VdXgmE_g?t=344
fapservice.com/details-emerge-for-7-sins-anime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yuri scene already after 1 minute!
they're some tentacles aparently from plants
maybe it ws one girls who controled them

At first I though this gonna be Ange Vierge of next season but then realized its Valkyrie Drive. Having low expectations.

There's another Nanatsu no Taizai?

fuck yeah we needed more of this shit

My brain says this is going to be bad but my dick is compelling me to watch it when it comes out. Guess which one I'm going to listen to?

>that Leviathan pussy pastie

Sold.

I thought this was just going to be some mediocre trash, but it looks surprisingly well-made, actually.

>No giantess
fuck this is the wrong sins anime

it looks decent i guess

>yurishit

DROPPED

I can't wait to see this nice Christian girl get molested and corrupted by demons.

The manga is amazing.

so are they just all sloots

Are there any raws for it around?

TRANSLATION NEVER

Yeah they're all semen demons.

is that supposed to be a DS with a case

It's also fucking hilarious.

If the buyfag thread is to be believed, the figures made them a lot of cash.

That's the sluttiest one.

A ton of cash.

The figures even got a re-release.

she seems cute

>I can't wait to see this nice Christian girl get molested and corrupted by demons.

Aye, aye

don't really like the librarian/teacher face

is there an azazel

No, have a table.

Who is who?

The fuck?

this show looks SUPER lewd

This looks like too much fun. I have been eyeing it since it was announced, and will have to pick it up. Spring can't come soon enough.

Top is Mammon, loli is Beelzebub.

Bottom is Belphegor, top is Astaroth

are the mini top hats to hide horns

At least it'll be good for fapping.

If you look closely, you'll see her horns are jutting out of the side of her head. The top hats are just to look cute.

>Valkyrie Drive
Nigga the only thing wrong with VD was the useless moeblob protagonist.

He's saying it's got nothing going for it besides the fanservice, which was VD's case.

Why is the show called 7 Deadly Sins when there's nine of them?

Two of them (Astaroth and Belial) are only pseudo-sins that were beat out for the lordship by Belphegor and Lucifer, respectively.

The figures are extremely high quality from what I can see. This thing can make a lot of money, hopefully they can go all out in animation.

youtu.be/nG3VdXgmE_g?t=344

Someone should buy this fine maiden some proper clothes.

There's 7 major sins (pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth) and 2 minor (vainglory and I don't remember the other).
Each sin is associated with a demon and from what I remember it seems the anime is correctly associating them.

They made so much cash with them, they launched a 7 heavenly virtues line of figure.

Beelzelbub is best girl!

Where's Meliodas?

The last sin is melancholy.

Which sin would you sin with?

To all the shounenfags: the figures for this came before your manga and they had an anime planned for them too before your manga debuted. For some reason, the anime for this got into development hell. and that's how your manga could begin and get an adaptation before this

Looking for a good intellectual property lawyer to sue them.

wat are u even talking about

Going solely on visual designs those two are my favorites.

This (both the line of figures and the anime project that fell into development hell) came before your manga, shounentard

>replying seriously to a joke

poe's law nigga

Don't worry, next season of NnT gives us a buff as fuck giantess along with Diane.

It took a few more posts to actually understand him. He thinks that fans of the seven deadly sins manga actually care that this anime is coming out because it has a similar name.

care that this anime has a similar name*

>this cancerous post
Sasuga, shounentard. This is based on a line of figures that were released before the fantasy shounen manga. The anime has also been planned for a long time, but was for some reason in development hell.
Thus, if anything the creators of the figures for this would win a legal battle against the manga author behind Meliodas' manga.
Don't understimate shounentards. That's why I choose to believe it's not a joke

You want proof they care? Here

Those are hardly serious replies, much less compared to the threads with that shitty battle harem HxH, last summer.

best girl

Dude I don't care I was just making a shitty joke.

I'll probably watch the first few episodes of this but it does seem super pandering.

what the fugg are you talking about for real

Why are you guys so butthurt?/

It's a joke loser

Type like a normal person, shounentard
>muh joke
>I was merely pretending to be retarded
Fuck off
>pandering
There's the word. What's wrong with that as long as they don't pretend it's anything else?

ITT: Figurines are serious business.

Calm down user it's just T&A no need to have a fit.

STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THE AUTIST YOU RETARD HE'S JUSK GOING TO KEEP GOING

This is my first time replying to him though.

More like ITT: Sup Forums cancer leaking out

Well they're serious business for the sellers considering how overpriced they are

From the preview, what i'm getting from the plot is basically:

>lucifer gets banished to hell for reasons
>hell is ruled by the other 6 demons + Belial who orders the 6 of them (belhphegor didnt show up in the PV, so i dont know where she fits)
>when Lucy hits hell she is found by Leviathan
>leviathan deserts the order of rulers and stays with lucifer
>Belial wants to beat Lucifer for reasons (maybe because she is a fallen angel)
>Belial orders the other 5 sin bitches to beat Lucifer
Pretty standard stuff, i just dont understand whee the nun character fits in all of this.

Fanservice series without any male characters or actual yuri romance tend to feel stale as fuck.

You need romantic tension for the scenarios it creates and to self insert.

Aww, man this is going to be so bad it's good.

I think it'll just be good.

where's asmodeus?

VD was pretty bad. Some of the tits were good but everything else about it was bad.

So this is not going to be episodic with them getting summoned by humans?

Sounds terrible.

>yuri

just flop like flip flapper

I had already posted her here:

If it keeps on getting made, does it really flop?

It doesn't lose money, so it's not like anyone's out on their ass over it, but it's not a real success either.
Slap together something cheaply made for a small profit or spend real time, effort and money on something that could either win big or only deliver slightly more than the low effort turd.

this doesn't need to make money though

this is just promotion to sell more merchandise, just like queen's blade was

Yuri right now is like the harems of the 2005's.
It always sells low but it keeps on getting made because the market is highly stable and the fanbase is loyal

Barely any yuri anime get made.

The figures already made them a ton of money, apparently. So I don't think they care much about anime sales

You know that's false

No, it's really not. You're welcome to prove me wrong if you like though.

You are currently in a yuri anime thread, dumbass

I think they do care to the extent on wanting to get extra revenue from it at least. Otherwise, the anime can be seen just as a bonus to the figurines.

And? How does that prove me wrong?

will this be full length episodes or only 5 minutes like bikini warriors?

Come on, son. You can try harder

fapservice.com/details-emerge-for-7-sins-anime/
Full length and uncensored (on raws. Official simulcast rips'll be censored because the people running official stream sites are retards)

>Official simulcast rips'll be censored because the people running official stream sites are retards)
Fuck.
I hope someone will sub this.

No, really. How does it prove me wrong? I didn't say no yuri anime get made, I said that barely any get made. One show does not disqualify that statement.