Wow, real big snowstorm we've been having lately guys, how are our ameribros holding up?

Wow, real big snowstorm we've been having lately guys, how are our ameribros holding up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4jYYx5Lwhc
youtu.be/rtF_UiwPRYo
youtube.com/watch?v=rtF_UiwPRYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw -32 here in the nation's capital

It's like 44 degrees here.

I just had a frigid 80 degree day temp in SoCal.
we need more fires desu

a frigid 58F here in california. BRRRRR

Its only -10C here in eastern B.C. We've had over 8 inches of snow though in the last 48hrs.

Looks like our American buddies just got a couple inches. Yikes. Hope you guys will be OK.

That cold front came through Colorado earlier this week

Gotta stay warm lads

I'll never forget that one time Texas got a solid 2 cm of snow that melted in like 30 minutes but still managed to close off the highways

Ya gotta be careful out there, snow is very dangerous

First time we've had more than a dusting in my area. We're sitting at about 4 inches right now in the past 24 hours. I don't have to be anywhere, so I don't give a shit. People are terrible at driving in the snow around here.

youtube.com/watch?v=P4jYYx5Lwhc

My new snow tires kick so much ass I get giddy every time I brake.
Just got a new battery jump starter, can't wait for my car to die or to jump start some qt beaver like a chad.

-25 degrees here. There was even some kind of strange fog on the road ive never seen anything like before. Likely something that can only occur in frigid temperatures. Low enough that the fog line was under the light of a lamp post but not low enough to touch the ground. Was pretty cool to see.

Drive slow bitches. If the people in back of you honk, fuck 'em. That's how I survive these east coast winters.

rain is beating at the windows and the fire has burnt down to embers, nice and cosy in my blanket

Burgers and snow don't mix

I live in north arizona so I get only couple feet per year

I'm cozy here.

Expecting casualties

Minor ice accumulation, wow. Be careful out there lads.

Almost froze to death here in SoCal, so much so I had to put on a jacket. Global Warming is therefore clearly a liberal hoax.

Snowed on Christmas and that was it for WA state.

We're doing fine up here. How are you doing down there?

Oh is that what we're doing, using google images to post car crashes as some sort of bantz attempt?

youtu.be/rtF_UiwPRYo

Wow, just wow. Have Canadians ever seen a car before?

Mass here. Cold as fuck hovering around 10F but hardly snow which we mostly got 1 inch so far.

Does your spit bounce? I've only seen it at -50.

>real big snowstorm

Quebecers aren't people to be fair

>inch of snow on the ground
>everyone is driving like they are retarded

It got to like 65°f by dark, had to zip up my hoodie.

>mfw i live in the desert and see you east coast faggots freezing

can an user help me out, are these pictures just memes or do local authorities just leave killer ice cliffs perched over roads like this?

>Canadians
>Montreal

Dude, Montreal is like 70% shitskins. Most of these people have never seen snow in their life.

Its the same thing in Vancouver. All the chinks cross border shopping give Americans the impression that Canadians cant drive when the fact is that chinks can't drive, snow or not.

I'm close to Montreal. Went out for a run around 9 PM. Not real issue. But I wouldn't have done a longer run than the 5K I did.

Otherwise I put towels at the bottom of the doors in the house cause walking barefoot I could feel the cold around those. Old houses suck.

STAR CHILD

>yfw you unironically post this while spamming Amerimutts elsewhere

Snow is not a big deal, it's the extreme cold. Give me snow at -5 and I'm comfy but -31 (-38 with windchill) however is more of an issue.

How do you crash in that little of snow? That's what all of St paul looks like right now. I've gone in the ditch maybe once in the 15 years I've been driving.

fucking retards
someone should have had the decency to section off the intersection at the top of the hill after seeing that mess. maybe instead of recording an epic new video to add the their blog
this
unless they are qt girls

>Montreal is like 70% shitskins.

40% or so. 20% if you add in the metro area. Even Toronto hasn't yet been pozzed as bad as to reach 30% white. It only just went under 50%. And it's the worst off of the big canadian cities. Some suburbs are pretty bad tough.

>high school beer that only gets bought becuase there's 1% more alcohol
b& detected.

It's gonna be -30 F tomorrow night.

-35 with wind chill here in Prince George

Canadian cities are immigrant cesspools. No one is denying that. The rest of the country however is pretty based and makes the total population over 70% white.

This. Toronto/Vancouver/Montreal/Edmonton etc are all 56% Tier shitholes, rural is very white though, like prince george the aryans paradise at 90% white

Unless you're in the rockies that's likely the windchill. MN has only been down to about -15 so far.

>And it's the worst off of the big canadian cities.

Naw, Vancouver is only 37% white. Look it up on Stats Can.

Ottawa seems pretty bad at certain areas. Lots of muslim families with hijab wearing women sending their kids to school with other muslims. They seem to all live close to each other in ghettos.

Around here we're lucky just to get our road plowed.

I was in birmingham in 2014 when the snowpocalypse occured. We didn't see it coming. nobody saw it coming. It was projected to be 4-5 inches to our south but it obviously went north.

something you must understand about the south is that nobody here is prepared for snow. Even atlanta only has 1 snowplow. Anyway when you mix southerners and ice, only hell could break loose. Nobody down here keeps a thing of chain to put on their wheels so everyone was stuck for days. People had to abandon their cars for 5 days before they could return. People walked 20-30 miles just to get somewhere warm. My brother and my dad had to walk a good 10 miles through frozen appalachian foothills. My brother collasped about 200 feet from the house.

You leafs will never understand getting weather you don't expect.

This looks like someone is parked by a pile where plows and dump trucks put the snow. They dump it in the river or a giant pit where I'm at.

tis cold here but i'm in the northwest. hope you guys are holding up in the stormfront.

Jew York here, 100% snow-free

Off topic but how is it living up in PG? I'm down in Kelowna at the moment but thinking of buying some land in the PG area and building a house on it since land up there is still fairly cheap compared to points further south. I imagine PG is more conservative due to its northern isolation despite the UNBC campus, do you find that to be the case? I see both PG's MP's are conservatives.

>virgin fahrenheit
>chad celsius

its fucking -10 here and fucking blizzard
for fucks sake gonna die

bout -45 or so with wind chill here about 8 hours to the northwest
niggers in town = 0
>tfw

The little wi county I grew up in has a larger snow plow budget than new York city. People freak out over a real snowstorm there too. School and businesses only close here if it's below -40 because then diesel starts to gel.

The cold is our forge and we are the blades forged in the frigid.

Maine here. It's minus 6 where I'm at but I'm still having a cheeky dart

32 degrees/freezing, 212/boiling= master race

0 degrees freezing, 100 boiling just makes no sense at all.

southern culture brother

I god damn hate Winter. Worst season ever. Last year was mild, no snow. Now it's actually cold. Not only that, colder than most. Winter started so well too! No snow until late december.

-20 today and 3 foot of snow in North Alaska.

Barely any snow here and it barely reached 0F for like a day. Winter-chan has forsaken us.

lmao this pic was taken in my home town

Dur we liek mooslimes please fuck our wives

I envy leafs. It's a boiling 7°F here.

I hope all you shit state residents freeze to death.

nice

>All these hobos gonna freeze to death

Grand Forks, ND is -20 F ambient right now. Fuck that place. Fuck canada fuck the jet stream fuck this miserable fucking cold.

On a positive note, I havent seen a nigger in 3 months.

>>All these hobos gonna freeze to death
doubtful
most major cities have programs that drive around and collect homeless people so they don't die and become a burden on the state
even my shitty 20k pop town has it

STAR CHILD

They should let nature take its course. It's the most humane course of action.

It's +5C here, everything's melting to shit.
>tfw your country's supposed to be very cold but it's not even though you live in the northern part of it

Nice and toasty here

We haven't really had any snow in NM. Ski slopes are only partially opened. Kinda would like some to come this way.

bitch stfu

edgy but nah
i will always help my brothers

Not sure what were you trying to say.

It's 30 degrees here in az

It's going to be 77 °F tomorrow, no wonder so cal is littered with junkies and hobos. Fucking camping out everywhere now.

That's only some of us.
Real canadians pray for the cold to purge our lands of desert shit.

I’m sending one of my engineers there next week to take care of a couple of our labs. He’s gonna freeze his balls off... lol

you dont own the cold

Which one of you leafs can bring me some Crowne Royal Limited Edition. I need to restock.

>20k population
>homeless

Dude, someone goes and picks up Fred and George for the night eh? Gives em a bed and a place to wash up. Well thats nice of them.

There is no way your 20k town has a homeless problem. In my 200k city there are maybe like 30 homeless people. Been down to the states lately? Head on down if you want to see a homeless problem. I read somewhere that Los Angeles's homeless population is around 60,000 alone.

Over confidence and inexperience in snow. It's an SUV/crossover looking vehicle, which are like the most crashed vehicle in the winter because people think their awd and studded tires means they won't lose control.

There is no snow in America. Whatever you might see is just Russian hackers. Global warming is real! Fake news! FAKE NEWS!

>-32
Lol, it's not even that cold. Yes, some cars wont start, but it's the only problem. Kids go to school with these temperature. -40 is cold, i remember times when there was -50

If it's snowing just drive slower lol wtf is wrong with you muricans?

I didn't even switch to my winter tires and I'm still fine hahaha.

>nobody in Canada ever loses control of their vehicle in a small amount of snow

youtube.com/watch?v=rtF_UiwPRYo

In Russia...

One of my few regrets in life is not calling or doing something to help about 10 years back when I went to the gas station for a snack at 2 am on a -25f windchill night and a homeless woman in a wheelchair with all her ratty bags and garbage just sat out in the middle of the parking lot blankly staring into the night and the wind made it hard to breath and was biting my ears, I got into my car and just drove away. I feel like she probably died that night but our city and most cities in the US don't report homeless deaths in the news. I remember that 1000 yard stare so clearly it haunts me

Global warming is real. -5°C in Vorkuta

You must be Yakut or something, comrade. I'm in Karelia and as I said, it's +5C here now.

Winter is the second best season, the offical rankings are as follows

Fall
Winter
Spring
Summer

I don’t know how im going to survive.