I am in love with a hooker

I just injected my hot cum bareback into a 9/10 heroin addicted hooker my age and I feel great about it.

good decision or bad?

Not politics. Leave.

Not the greatest

Is she white?

yes 100%

You're an idiot.

great now you and the fetus have aids

This is how you have a retarded drug addicted brainlet child. Her mother will raise it but you will still pay $1200 a month in child support, probably twins because you are an idiot. She will never fuck you again because child support. So all in all good job user. You got laid once. Can only imagine your 9/10 is probably a solid 5 in Chad world. Have fun getting raped in jail because failure to pay child support and manlet.

Good decision and bad decision. You should have worn a condom, but hookers are fantastic.

Hookers are shit. Nothing beats a woman that loves you in sex.
Also captcha-condominio lol

Bad.
To make up for it, insert a straw into the whole you deposited your load and get a refund.

Vegas?

Who cares? Most women are whores anyway so it's basically redpilled to fuck a prostitute instead of dating your average roastie

>kys before she has your aids baby you dumb cunt.

I did the same, not even kidding. Except she invited herself here for free and I never paid and she was a solid 10 despite being a shooting hoe
She can't love you.
Too broken.
Keep on hitting but don't expect anything

she didnt feel it as warm cum :). fucking whures

This thread gave me AIDS

... and that's why I can't have normal relationships anymore. One of the many
What a fucked up life

Congrats. At least someone is doing their part to save the White race unlike all these incel faggots.

You know many stds like herpes don't give a ragged shit about your latex armor right?

Post her 23 and me

/thread

My recent break up lead me to this very same conclusion. One way or the other you pay for it anyway...

>But muh love and wanting to be desired by a woman

Pfftt

Cucks

pics or gtfo