youtube.com/watch?v=m_wIvMpjkg4

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shakerizero/status/844963016814710784
pastebin.com/TKEMBPvR
youtube.com/watch?v=aJBMs6fEHHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this the Rem appreciation thread?

Rem is best girl

I should really download the OST, I remember it having some good ones.

I just downloaded the whole OST in 96kHz/24bit

It is STUNNING.

Just wanted to share this amazing track with someone, because I've been listening to it all day

>they see your dick

Kill yourself, faggot.

Arigato

Almost at the epilogue of reading the Rem/Ram prequel story. So far there's been no explanation of motives, but that may be answered in the last pages.

so the four dudes are dead?

Wait, so because Otto seems to be interested in cats as it used to be his first crush, what are the chances Otto will hook up with Frederica? I mean the ship doesn't sound bad at all honestly.

Seems like it. Still, there's been no real explanation for why yet. Oh, and Annerose was just born and named. I haven't gotten to reading that part fully yet.
Link to where you got this? I like to keep track of the sources.

Here.

twitter.com/shakerizero/status/844963016814710784

This should have been the final episode, it was a perfect ending.

>From wrists forward of the long sleeves of her dress Subaru sees her strangely pale fingers, and manages to estimate that the WITCH OF ENVY, like the other witches, possesses a countenance of
more than according beauty
> pale fingers
To the Satela&Envy or Satela&Rem shadows.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. No.

Annerose's mother just looked at Roswaal and said the one word I was not expecting to hear.

>"You can have my daughter"

Oh no. I don't even know if I want to spoil this. But she said it. She said it. You'll be enraged if you read it, or fucking laughing your ass off at how horrible it is.

Aishtemasu.

Well, that was my second option.

You know what's funny?
He said it back.

Hello fellow Pole.

Wat. But he loves only Echidna.

It's not like he's unable to lie

Well, she did call him a liar. Anyhow, Annerose does seem to be named after Roswaal, and her mother wants her to grow up to be like Roswaal.

Well, here's hoping she's not actually his daughter.

Well, lying is his middle name, but about that in particular just seems OOC to me.

>her mother wants her to grow up to be like Roswaal
oh fucking hell

At that time I still had hopes for that arc. It seemed like the enemies are powerful. But then it went way too easy. Even Elsea felt more of a threat in the last loop than cultists.

Didn't you hear? Roswaal is a very kind man.

pastebin.com/TKEMBPvR

Here, i placed all the stuff the user was translating from Otto's Q&A that Tappei did today.

They were powerful, the problem is, Subaru finally figured out a way to get help, and a bunch of then are extremely strong people.

Plus, Petelgeuse's main gimmick was his invisible hands, but since Subaru could see them, he could give fair warning against it and be aware of it himself, so the biggest problem about it is gone.

You have to be 18 to post here

I'm 24, faggot

What are they singing?

You can't 'explain' an ending feeling boring and underwhelming. I'm not saying it doesn't make sense in universe, I'm saying it made for much worse ending than I expected.

>Animeonlycuck animeonlycuck la la laaa

They watched too much KonoSuba.

Is Rem good at singing?

We don't know. We only know Emilia sounds like this, according to a Q&A I saw.
youtube.com/watch?v=aJBMs6fEHHQ

Nee-sama made a brave sacrifice of her own eardrums that day.

Well Rem loves poetry, drama and some other forms of art (I can't remember the full list of her hobbies) and even asks Subaru to play a song for her so I guess she should at least be decent at music and singing.

If wolgarms eat mana, then why are they attracted by the miasma, which is like something opposite to mana?

But Stay Alive is pretty good?

It's Rie singing it I know.

At the very least, she probably knows a few songs by heart. We've just never seen her sing.

Anyhow, the epilogue is titled "Clown, Accomplice, and Substitute".

She knows about the sword demon song if i remember right. The one that tells the tale of Wilhelm and Theresia.

Or was it a poem?

>Q:どんな話を読みたいか国歌斉唱の練習。エミリア陣営最大の危機到来。
>A:マジ最大のピンチ。歌唱力だとペトラ>スバル>ラム>ガーフィール>ロズワール>レム>オットー>>フレデリカ>>ベア子>>>エミリア

I think it's both a sing and a poem. I just don't know if she's ever actually sung it.

The last spoilers I have to give before Remon gets me the final chapter, it seems they handed Annerose over to the pedophile. Absolutely brilliant.

Ah, so Subaru is actually much better at singing than her.

everithing about Re:Ddit was pure shit

BUT that moment, that specific moment was pure Kino

How are the chances Annerose will be bodysnatched by the clown

Herself? Very low.
Her offspring with the clown, however...

because you didn't even read the novel and a fucking rushed anime of arc3

Best girl of the show.

I wouldn't know. It depends on the requirements.
I don't think he's interested in retarded incest babies.

>girl

Wait, he's Annerose's father?

Is Subaru related to Slavs?

I hope he is

This moment honestly blew me out of the water. I was expecting to drop the show shortly after, but this one actually kept me interested.

Pretty kino if you ask me.

The cultists are weak in the novel too.

I honestly don't know. Grace Milord was married to Dudley Milord, but tells Roswaal that she loves him after she gives birth to Annerose, and how she wants Annerose to grow up to be like him. Annerose is named after Roswaal, and Roswaal is the only person to bring up her husband's name in that whole conversation.

The narrative also refers to Roswaal as her "fake husband".

>her husband is named Dudley
Yup, it's Roswaal's child, the guy sounds like a huge cuck

>tfw sick of having to read WN and seeing Toyota-kun suffer

He needs to be cut some fucking slack already. That, or at least give us a Dark Lord time loop where he can blow off some steam.

Would be true but you are wrong

"girl"

Would Felix's popularity rival Emilia's if he was a girl?

Would be higher.

Fuck off Remfag.

I honestly don't disagree with you at all. One way or another, the guy was cucked. Roswaal has definitely given his wife some mana treatments, if you know what I mean.

>can't handle the truth
I mean even Otto and Beako are on Emilia's popularity level.

>The cultists are weak
not shit of course esla is stronger than them but betelgeuse is the main villain in arc3 and he was more a thread than elsa, also those fodder cultist did more shit in the novel than the anime
not sure because people like ferris because he is a trap tho
what has that to do with Remfags, butthurt emiliafag

Emilia-tan is still the best girl. Prove me wrong.

>not sure because people like ferris because he is a trap tho
That also turns some people away.

>sucks at everything
>best girl
Sure.

>Prove me wrong.
that was easy

>generic maid girls #428567 and #428568
>good
Bitch please

Done.

She'll fly up to best girl status once she's revealed to actually be Satella (or Satella's vessel). Until then, she's shit.

>generic
confirmed for pretending to watch

>pet is more popular than main girl
>best girl
kek

Thank god!

>some

Most you mean.
Also still a shit character.

Now hope that the dialogue is not about how Subaru just "appreciates" her.

Kiss of death.

>Most you mean.

No

>Also still a shit character.

Why do you think so?

Actually, they aren't even kissing here, are they? There still space between their faces

>thinking people like traps

You are annoying. And a bully.

He's not wrong tho. Trapfags are a loud and annoying minority.

>Q: Assuming that Otto and Subaru's friendship meter caps at 100%, where is their friendship level sitting as of the current update?
>A: 100%. His named chapter settled it.
Juli's chapter also happened recently, who will be the next? Ram? Scarfkidna?

Wait, so if Subaru didn't see through Carmilla's bullshit and expose her, would she have kissed Subaru? Is she a slut or what?

There are people who really like traps, people who really don't like traps and the majority don't really have special opinions about traps. You can find Ferri to be an adorable cinnamon bun without being a trapfag.

Ram's will be when she leaves the clown

ANIME JANAI!

And how exactly have you calculated the amount of trapfags?

Anyone can sing with Protools backing them up.

Hey, isn't this the Lewes flashback? Beako's talking to someone who's covering their eyes, and her arm looks kind of fucked up which maybe because it's pressed against the crystal.
If it is the flashback, then Subaru doesn't need to find Theta in the last loop anymore, right? That would change so much

Maybe Ram when she recalls her memories of Rem after she's restored. Sounds like a good opportunity.
Wil and Theresia also got both a named chapter

It's just the same trapfag, you know it's him because of the way this faggot writes.

>"girl"
>trapfag
>bait
Checks out

Loli Emilia is close to the top.

I am not a trapfag, and this is still me