Would you procreate with a poo?

Would you marry a Indian woman and have children with her, knowing they would be half shitskin and half retarded, for the sole reason of having a submissive and subservient wife? Indian women worship white men and you can easily get one in places with a lot of poos such as NYC, New Jersey, or Toronto. Are you ready to take the poo pill?

As a poo myself I'm only half poo, but the white girls can't get enough of me. They'll always choose me over that white guy that's just the way it is now so you might as well mate with my side some of the pussy ain't half-bad and these women are submissive trust me

lol wtf fuck off shitskin

No, if only to avoid risking my blue eyes.

It's Indian ivanka

yeah that's part of the dilemma. I wouldn't want my kids to have subhuman brown eyes.

wooooow daddy hot , full sexy, i wish to be in ur side

no we a bunch here ugly as fuck and stuck up

Ya dude.
I went to pizza hut and dumb poo bitch had never heard of my name. It's not an uncommon name at all (Anthony). It's not even that she couldn't spell it. She'd never heard of it.
Only a compete fucking moron would travel halfway around the world to move to a shitty freezing climate without even knowing the fucking names.

Did you say something about poo?

What do you think about Black Eyes? My entire family has or black, green or blue eyes.

No such thing as black eyes unless you are a demon.

Although I hate poos above all else, my girlfriend is actually partially poo. Thankfully her culture and family are nothing like poos, they're just brown

Does her stink make you want to vomit?

She doesn't have a stink, thankfully.

Do you have nostrils?

>would you procreate with another caucasoid
Yes.

I do.

Whites and indians are one of the best mixes desu. Their kids just end up looking like tanned white people

Kek. You aint foolimg anyone, Interjeep.

Some Indian women can be really hot. I'd might do it if she was Americanized and worshiped my BWC.

hahahahahahahahaaha