CIA Saudi Israeli shills are making slide threads acting like the "protests" in Iran are legit and not another ZOG coup...

CIA Saudi Israeli shills are making slide threads acting like the "protests" in Iran are legit and not another ZOG coup attempt and diversion.

Don't fall for it. They are going all out.

>Iran wins proxy wars against Israeli Saudi jihad proxies and isis
>CIA Saudi Israelis now attempt to overthrow the Iranian government to stop them from ruining the ZOG diversion and military cancer in middle east

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-iranian-terrorist-group-blows-oil-pipeline-countrys-west/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/240005
radixjournal.com/blog/2016/11/8/make-persia-great-again
irishsavant.blogspot.ie/2014/12/a-simple-answer.htm
haaretz.com/news/features/white-man-s-burden-1.14110
ipsnews.net/2004/03/iraq-war-launched-to-protect-israel-bush-adviser/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3438625
presstv.ir/detail/2014/12/07/389114/un-report-reveals-israeltakfiri-links/
timesofisrael.com/israel-wants-butcher-assad-ousted-liberman-says/
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.759385
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obviously. Israel is going down soon. Big time.

How good is the relationship between Iran and Iraq?

Where are you going with this

To further affirm how America fucked up in Iraq.

Iran won the proxy war against the USA in Iraq and now controls it

I knew it. Americans literally won nothing in Iraq.

Slide threads are all being bumped to stay on page 1. They're trying to make nu/pol/ thinks the protests are real

USA brought Jihadis to Iraq to train them to fight Iran and Iraqi nationalists. Iran brought an end to the ZOG and jihadis and stabilized Iraq and took it from the USA

bump

Who wants to fuck me Sup Forums?

Just some rowdy kids. Sure makes me sleepy.

who caes let's blow some niggers up

sand, african, asian, i don't care

let's just finally do this

Fuck off. Israel, is a piece of shit.

Israel can eat a dick too.

That is correct

the secret to find out how jews REALLY feel about goyim read their op-eds on their israeli newspapaers

to be honest nuking germany at this point would probably save millions of lives and greatly shorten a new european war

man, I wish someone would nuke germany

t. putin shill

Iran is going through a revolution because they had enough of the islamists controlling them. Hopefully, Trump, unlike obama, will supply them with loads of weapons. In the last attempted coup in 2009 obama helped the iranian government.

Likely this has already happened. Authorities aren't doing shit, probably trying to get out of the country as we speak. This could be over by tomorrow.

If the islamist government will fall, will they stop with the death to israel thing?

How great it would be if Israel and Iran would mutually destroy each other and make the whole region a nuclear wasteland. Nothing of value would be lost

>Nothing of value would be lost
Much would be gained

bump

>murrican army got btfo
how did this happen?

KILL ALL JEWS

and fuck you Trump cunts for blindly following the retarded cunt into Israel.
The second he recognized Jewslum was the second you should have dropped the cunt.

KILL ALL JEWS

> An Iranian Salafist jihadist group with ties to Syria’s Al-Qaeda-linked Al-Nusra Front (currently called Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham) has blown up an oil pipeline in Iran’s west, reportedly causing major damage.

Source: almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-iranian-terrorist-group-blows-oil-pipeline-countrys-west/

I am afraid that situation is getting worse and worse in Iran.

yes, I'm sure what Sup Forums thinks is the top priority of the CIA, the Mossad, and the House of Saud.

>G*rman
god i fucking love this meme. and to think a fucking turkroach phoneposter started it with his dead amerifat threads

How do you know they aren't legit?
Do you think Iran is perfect?
Protests in Ukraine were legit too. However, protests get hijacked.

How about this Abdul? Post a timestamped pic of your hand so that we know you're not a turkroach.

>How do you know they aren't legit?
Jews
Holohoax
Jews
banks
Jews
degenracy
Jews
foreign policy
Jews
Hollywood
Jews
ISIS
Jews
kicked from 109 countries

that's enough for me, jew

DURRR DA JOOOSS HURRR DAKSLFJLKADJF LKADSJFLKASDJFK JEWWWWS!!!!

Just fuck off and kill yourself, jew meme has gotten old. people were roleplaying at the beginning but retards like you have actually taken it seriously

>on nu-Sup Forums, opposing funded government changes is "shilling"
Nice one fellow pede.
You're just spouting buzzwords.
There's many issues in Iran, and incredible amount of corruption.
I'm just saying, not every protest is directed by CIA. Though they'll probably get involved.

I didn't say he's "shilling", I said he's a turkroach. There are a lot of them in Holland.

This is EXACTLY what's going on. With ISIS gone, Iran now has a direct road to Hezbollah. This is the last straw for Israel and they're now going for the Jugular. MOSSAD is in Iran stirring up shit to start an overthrow of an 'evil human rights abuser' when the military cracks down.

This is Israeli CIA (mossad) instigating this. They are taunting the regime to crack down with force (Mossad handing out molotovs, grenades, etc) and enflaming the situation. They want a puppet gov't.

>muh shills
And how exactly would some threads on Sup Forums, read by a bunch of basement virgins, influence the outcome in any way at all ? you self important little cunt weasel bitch motherfucker shit stain.

Why would assume that? Sunnis/Islamists don't like Iranian regime.

Fucking CIA faggots leave Iran alone

>Sunnis/Islamists don't like Iranian regime.
that's the kind of thinking that the Obama admin swore by. Then it was revealed that the top state sponsor of Al Qaeda for the last 20 years has been Iran.

>Al Qaeda
not a real thing...

Its funny how back then it was only Al Qaeda then nothing then Isis all over the fucking place
Theater

>revealed
Where?
I mean I'm not saying that Iran wouldn't do that, but where is your proof?
It better not be some CIA report.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/240005
>Marco Baptista, who represents the Social Democratic Party in the eastern town of Covilha, dropped off the radar earlier this month after the money was transferred from the regional government’s office for the development of Jewish heritage sites to his personal account based on documents that contained forgeries of signatures by other officials, the Correio da Manhã reported last week.
god speed marco
>hope you find polo

>people protesting a shitty oppresive regime that can't even feed its people.

OMG its the CIA

((alt kike))) promoting islamohesterya and anti iranian bias
radixjournal.com/blog/2016/11/8/make-persia-great-again

newright/alt-right/identitarism is 100% a Jew moviment

Who created the conditions for the Isis there was the Jewish-Israeli loby.

The destabilization in Iraq and surroundings is something planned from the beginning of the 80s
irishsavant.blogspot.ie/2014/12/a-simple-answer.htm

The very Israeli media boasted that were bush jews accessor those responsible for the lie of chemical weapons and resulting aggression and destabilized the iraq
haaretz.com/news/features/white-man-s-burden-1.14110

ipsnews.net/2004/03/iraq-war-launched-to-protect-israel-bush-adviser/

It is known that al Qaeda took part in the Arab spring receiving help from the American government CONTROLLED.

It is well known that such ISIS received American arms and Israeli medical help.
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3438625

"Israel provides medical and military help for Syrians rebels denounced commissioner of the UN! UN Commissioners reported that during the last 18 months the Israel government through its military has been providing medical and military aid to the rebels Syrians .According to the inspectors, meetings between Israelis and Syrians military rebels are common and occur in golinas Golan! "
presstv.ir/detail/2014/12/07/389114/un-report-reveals-israeltakfiri-links/

Israel Defense minister demands Assad and Iranians leave Syria
Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman said on Thursday that Israel's interest lay in "having both Assad and the Iranians out of Syria." Lieberman was speaking at the opening of the Limmud FSU conference in Eilat.

Asked about the massacre of more than 500,000 people in the Syrian civil war and the recent siege of Aleppo, Lieberman said: “Assad is a butcher, who has slaughtered and murdered hundreds of thousands of people, including by using chemical weapons. In my opinion, he should be removed from power – and we should block Iranian involvement in Syria.”

timesofisrael.com/israel-wants-butcher-assad-ousted-liberman-says/

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.759385

JIDF pls

true.

You are living in a alternative reality...

>Politically "Everything is a false flag" Incorrect

Hi retard. This is not even a hidden one.

>Its only not a false flag when it is one :D

Hopefully not

Stop downplaying the harsh truth that is Khazar hegemony will ya

Why would America+Israel want this? To lose their biggest boogey man without firing a shot and without guns to sell?

Iranians kind of look like Pajeets

Is this certain? The US admin seems to be support this "protest" unless I am wrong.

death to israel

bump

Why don't you start with the ones in your own country? Also, pretty sure American military is full of shitskins.

>OMG ONLY FOCUS ON ISRAEL ALL THE TIME GOYS
Fake and gay. Slide threads pushing the Emotional Anti-Israel Nonthink Angle. Recognize this angle. So fucking obvious, you idiot shill bots. Unplug your worthless selves.

Nobody on Sup Forums should still be trying to understand geopolitics through "good guy/bad guy" ethnic group rhetoric. It isn't realism, it's childish. The world runs on power, which runs on actual pragmatic reality, and which almost all is dealth with behind the level of media and social network noise. Nobody should be responding to any particular development as if they know what it means based on "who is the good guy country". Countless shill angles fall to pieces when the average person stops responding to ideological, anti-realistic rhetoric.
>Unplug yourselves fagbots.