WIENER 2800 EMAILS DROPPED! POST YOUR BEST SCREENS EDITION

LETS KEEP IT ROLLING BOYS!! HIGH ENERGY!!!

PREVIOUS THREADS:
ALL OF WEINERS EMAILS CURRENTLY DISCLOSED:

mega.nz/#!Q25VHayD!rXL0JSiONshG6pV7q-RXG2n4_Gabgr4mX7cuWqaZ7KM
>mega.nz/#!Q25VHayD!rXL0JSiONshG6pV7q-RXG2n4_Gabgr4mX7cuWqaZ7KM
mega.nz/#!Q25VHayD!rXL0JSiONshG6pV7q-RXG2n4_Gabgr4mX7cuWqaZ7KM

TRUMP NATIONAL SLAVERY/TRAFFICKING PREVENTION MONTH(SAME FUCKING DAY AS WEINER EMAIL INFODROP)
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-january-2018-national-slavery-human-trafficking-prevention-month/

GET THE FUCK IN HERE BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/FOIA_Nov2017/F-2014-04785/DOC_0C05849721/C05849721.pdf
corporationwiki.com/Maryland/Owings-Mills/richard-c-naden-P5285012.aspx
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2015-06322/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06429128/C06429128.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-15,614
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Abdul_Jalil
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2015-06322/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06429282/C06429282.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-15,799
clerk.house.gov/public_disc/financial-pdfs/2016/10015760.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2015-06322/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06429340/C06429340.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-15,799
youtube.com/watch?v=aVX8jdrjP_Q
nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=xXrsumJXjK5n%2f5J3J7zasA%3d%3d
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2015-06322/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06429369/C06429369.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-15,570
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alrighty, just got done siphoning the last bit from the leaked goodies and to my surprise I found nothing substantial. Word around the grapevine these “leaks” are a diversion and my sources on the ground have notified me the “goody” bag will be delivered on the 1st.

Stay tuned will keep you all posted
Megout -

POST CURIOUS SHIT FOUND SO FAR

>HILLARY WARNING SAUDIS ABOUT IMPENDING WIKILEAKS RELEASE

I think obama is going to flee using a submarine.

IGNORE SHILLPOSTER. COPYPASTAD IN LAST 3 THREADS SAME THING. KEEP FUCKING READING

>PIC RELATED
GRYZGSTAN TRAFFICKING???

brandon bump

Checked but wasn't Susan Anderson to women talking about the pool party in Skippy's emails?

GRYZGSTAN TRAFFICKING???

Badda bing!

Wrong pic. Badda boom

Nice photo shop shill

LOTS OF ACTIVITY AT GITMO RECENTLY....WEW

American Pool a front for foriegn atufents, J-1 visas -
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/FOIA_Nov2017/F-2014-04785/DOC_0C05849721/C05849721.pdf

RICHARD NADEN is CEO with the company; pic related

corporationwiki.com/Maryland/Owings-Mills/richard-c-naden-P5285012.aspx

OH LOOK at all his companies around the country...

Aw, shit, nigga. People be flying in and out of gitmo all the time! They just be delivering chickens and watermelons.

>paperwork irregularities
yeah, those kids just never existed, sure

US NAVY / PUERTO RICO TRAFFICKING???

previously on pol: kyrgz prime minister stops the child trafficing, so they find a work around

more activity than usual just like more indictments than ever before in US history.

chickens and watermelons...

MORE EMAILS ABOUT MARINA FUCKWITCH. She sure is /comfy/ with the Clintons and senpai. Fucking freak

Worst larp ever.

GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS

Alright boys the fuse is set. Keep fucking posting. Post anything out of the fucking ordinary.

Anyone got the Long Sleep email and the Paradise Cove shit or whatever?

Have a bump for being one of the only threads about shit that actually relates to the board.
Mods are dead.

I've cooperated with the last 3 threads but I'm awfully tired so I'm going to drop some helpful shit then pray you autists find something juicy and we can all enjoy new year with some major habbening

Autists unite

SHILLS ARE FLOODING THESE THREADS
DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS
IGNORE THEM AND FOCUS
ANONS WHO CANT INTO WEAPONIZED AUTISM USE ANTI SLIDE PASTA IN SLIDE THREADS AND LINK TO THIS THREAD

>This is a slide thread
>Slide threads are created by shills
>Whenever you reply to a shill, the shill gets paid
>Do NOT reply to shills
>Do NOT bump shill threads
>Sage and ignore

CHECK RESPONSES TO THIS COMMENT FOR FURTHER INFO ON SHILLPASTA, YOU WILL FIND IT HERE AND IN EVERY OTHER PIZZAGATE RELATED THREAD

Okay. You got me. There be a simple explanation, I means it. It all be because of love.

SHILL TACTICS 1

Any fags good at faces? C06096157

SHILL TACTICS 2

SHILL TACTICS 3

Careful, you may offend the wrong mod and this very productive thread might dissapear

also previously on pol: new york colombos doing domino pizza trafficking

What is this a scan of a scan?

The dominos thing seems weird.

What in the FUCK is there obsession with pizza? NO normal person talks about pizza this fucking much.

SHILL PHASES

>Phase 1: usual shitposting/botposting
>Phase 2: Getting personal and replying back and forth, this means phase 1 didn't work. THIS HAS BECOME THE MOST COMMONG FORM OF SHILLPOSTING IN PIZZAGATE AND CLINTON THREADS. most target boomers by attempting to shame and insult them, thus derailing the thread. If you dig deep enough regardless of shills, you will encounter 1-3 in a single thread
>Phase 3: Crisis, all the above have not worked, Sup Forums is still on track, massive anti trump/pro hillary memes are dumped, Records of up to 134 images being dumped by a single user on previous pizzagate threads

This is all I got to contribute, if any kind user could save this I'd very much appreciate.
Godspeed you beautiful, beautiful autists

Someone falsified employment on a visa application. HOLY SHIT!! B-but it said pizza. Come on man. Vet shit before making everyone else read it.

Bumping one more time for great justice

Doing God's work user, bless you

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2015-06322/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06429128/C06429128.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-15,614

Purpose of call: To express American support and solidarity of Jalil and the TNC on the historic events unfolding in Libya and to encourage him to use his leadership to support a peaceful, transparent and inclusive transition to democracy. Next section (((redacted)))
>Dated 8-22-2011

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Abdul_Jalil
He was the Chairman of the National Transitional Council from 5 March 2011 until its dissolution on 8 August 2012
>Dissolved 1 year after the email

everyone must be out getting fucked up now after the mass happenings.

well on my way to what i'm going to be doing

AUSSIES/KIWIS HELP THE WORLD BY SIFTING THROUGH THIS SHEEIT. link to the email drop is in OP

look at that attachment file name, GreatExperiment

I'm starting to get pissed. We demand happenings. Where the FUCK are the whistleblowers we need to fasttrack the fucking elites imminent demise

GODS WORK ANONS

Bump for maximum justice

keep this shit bumped boys. fuck the slides

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2015-06322/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06429282/C06429282.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-15,799
>Classified by DAS, A/GIS, DoS on 02/13/2016 - Class: CONFIDENTIAL - Reason: 1.4(8), 1.4(D) - Declassify on: 11/25/2026
>Jeffery Feltman
This .doc is 100% redacted and 100% classified

BUMP!! Shills resorting to LARP posting.

Bump for obama mama booty

Disney

The autists are analyzing everything, have patience

DOING GODS FUCKING WORK AUSSIE. THEY'VE INFECTED US ALL. THESE MOTHERFUCKERS HAVE TO BURN. THEY'RE IN ALL WESTERNIZED NATIONS GUARANFUCKINGTEE.

EUROPE HAS FALLEN CANADA HAS FALLEN THEYRE COMING AFTER USA NZ AND AUSSIE NEXT

>page not found
What am i doing wrong?

Just generally, she used her own email for tons of emails that have now been determined to contain classified information.
Also, diversity check, it makes me so mad

Heh.... yeah well if fucking Trump doesn't fucking do anything about these sick fucks it's going to be up to us to.

Remember that.

South Korea overthrew their leadership in a matter of days, any of us Westerners can to.

Not copying and pasting correctly.

I used to like Pepsi, but now I think I prefer Coke. maybe Pepsi in cans, but definitely Coke on tap. Either way, really, I'm good.

I love how they suck up to each other all the time. "Brilliant choice of hotel, ma'am! Very wise! You know, I always told people, Ms. Abedin, she's a very wise woman. Wise and beautiful, she is." It's the kind of superficial, obvious brown nosing you usually only see in poorly-written comedies.

Double click the link to highlight it. Right click the now highlighted link...and select open in new tab

residents of the address are
S. Cataldo
A. Cataldo
P. Cataldo
J. Cataldo
N. Cataldo
and
W. Arthur

after some quick web searches
>Dominick Cataldo, (March 19, 1923 – April 27, 1997), known as "Little Dom", was a Sicilian-American soldier in the New York Colombo crime family.
>Dominick and his brother Joseph Cataldo both joined the Colombo family.
>On June 16, 1980, Genovese crime family Soldier Gerard Pappa was shot to death in a Brooklyn luncheonette by a Colombo hit squad. It was for revenge of carrying out the murder of suspected Colombo police informant Ralph Spero, the brother of Colombo crime family capo Thomas Spero. He was murdered by Dominick and his nephews Nicholas and Joseph.

Joseph and Nicholas Cataldo
>J. Cataldo
>N. Cataldo
or at least I thought

After more research I found that the J is Jesse Cataldo but the their middle names are all Joseph so there could still be a connection and I couldn't find a name for N. Cataldo.

Anyone who can find more info please keep posted

clerk.house.gov/public_disc/financial-pdfs/2016/10015760.pdf
I'm a phonefag at the moment but I saw something earlier about great experiment LLC in one of the emails. I'm not sure if this is related.

Abigail Disney
She was just int he news with agitprop against the tax bill. LARPing as evil capitalist who is benefiting from "Trump's" tax plan and rubbing it in da poor folk faces.

One more bump before I leave because I care about this too much

checked

I went through all 2800 emails and it's a nothingburger, sadly. Looks like the best course of action now is to sleep.

C'mon mane I just need a response to get another four cents Fuck It shouldn't be this hard to make a living

3rd times the charm
>update on hamas-pa talk
Dafuq?

Holy Shit!

>Loose

These are the retards running the US government

These fuckers are worldwide.

It is literally up to us to stop them. I know for a fact theres benevolents in positions of power but we cannot count on them alone. If there is not a upheaval in global governments complicit in this sick and deranged fucking shit we will literally ALL end up either dead or brainwashed slaves.

ONE more response and I can call if a night. Have a little compassion fuck.

What does this mean?

Those are some cheap hotdogs...

settings upper right

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2015-06322/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06429340/C06429340.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-15,799
>Talking points for Hillary's call with Leon Panetta the Director of the CIA.

lauren soutern isnt white

Don't let the CIAniggers get you. It is said once touch by them, one becomes to faintly glow.

Great Experiment LLC is Owned by Don Beyer

Sleepy posting is a meme at this point. As for the flag, you can leave the first "u" but take out the next two and that's what I think.

THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=aVX8jdrjP_Q

TIME TO FUCKING RISE UP AND AXE THESE MOTHER FUCKERS ANONS. . .

Dominick would be 94 this year if still Alive and I have discovered that Anthony Joseph Cataldo is 65 so he would've been 28 in the year 1980 and that age fits the story

nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=xXrsumJXjK5n%2f5J3J7zasA%3d%3d

Managing Member stephen paddock

how can white men ompete?

I don't give an actal fuck what you believe, I'm doing my part because I can't understand most of the things in the emails, I wouldn't know what's relevant so I'm doing what I can by compiling shillpasta.
You like it good, you don't you can suck my sulfurous cock you useless non contributing welfare nigger

>bank
>moscow RU

Use magic pol skills to become one with god, and reincarnated to become Trump. True dat home boy.
>FW: Egyptian MFA and PLO talks?

What are those what do these people have to do with?

Other emails May have answer must interconnect with internet to do, go and do just do it.

trump is a zionist shill

THE BOTS ARE MALFUNCTIONING

I feel you hard doggie. Let's internconnct cross reference it together tag as: BRO

R a R e
a
R
e

that's a rare flag that bears repeating. I repeat...

> r A r E
> A
> r
> E

rare flag...
> rare flag...
rare flag...
> rare flag...

Keep it up, Lads.

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2015-06322/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06429369/C06429369.pdf#page=1&zoom=auto,-15,570

Call to Kazakhstan's foreign minister and to hold their election in a war zone

Sift. Save. Share.

Managing Member - STEPHEN PADDOCK

the dude in the middle looks like Kevin Spacey

yes yes we get it, a guy named Stephen Paddock is a managing member of Paradise Ranch.
So? What's the connection? I see you guys posting about Paradise Cove but nothing you guys have posted connects the 2 other than the word "Paradise".

If you have time to spam this every thread then use that time to find a connection.

how old is this?

>Rifai asks we do all possible with the israelis.
Whos Rifai, King, Frangiem?

I HAVE NO HELPFUL SCREENSHOTS BUT HAVE MY BUMPS INSTEAD!