twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

total retard, like everyone

a good boy, he dindu nuffin

Who?

rip
He dindu nuffin
except for act like a complete retard and show vice all your guns
smfh.

I remember when he was a libertarian ancap. Seemed like overnight half the ancaps converted to alt right.

poorly educated, white trash, plant.

I remember when he tried to distance himself from the alt right because he was fucking some alien looking spic woman.

It's funny what jail time does to a man. Really puts things into perspective for you.

he's one of the best we've got. jidf fuck off

he was full on our side before the jailtime you fucking idiot. what do you think he was doing in charlottesville, protesting roads?

I didn't say he wasn't on our side you faggot leaf.
I said he dated some alien looking spic bitch. And he himself has stated his jail time facilitated his further redpilling on the JQ on multiple podcasts now.

Fuckin leaf. Go be dumb and overly aggressive somewhere else.

>he tried to distance himself from the alt right
>It's funny what jail time does to a man

Are you trying to say that those sentences are unrelated? You were implying that being in jail made him switch. He already spoke at a TWP rally before Charlottesville. He did some ACADEMIC reading on the jq in jail, but his outlook or ideology didn't change.

>Are you trying to say that those sentences are unrelated?
Yes. Put your erection away.

He did try to distance himself from the alt right because he was fucking a literal 56% tier alien looking bitch. In spite of this, I still like him.

we're screwed then

It's like he wants to be a martyr or something. He's a gud boi though.

based, dindu nuffin

He's one of the good guys

Hi dave

Is this guy not Jewish himself? It seems he might be. We know that the following are jews:

-Sam Hyde
-Mike Enoch/Cohen
-Alex Linder
-Weevlos Faglos
-Andrew Anglin
-Mike Cernovich

"There's another AK in the bag on the floor over there."

A troubled yet talented man. He needs to find Christ.

>Andrew Anglin is a jew

was getting caught part of his plan?

Mossad

This guy is a retarded faggot who was made a poster boy of the movement by the left, because they know how idiotic he sounds to normal people.

I would marry him if he wouldn't kill me for being a fag

youtube.com/watch?v=CD4reaHE83Q

Fucking kek. What a pussy. He was a plant from the very beginning.

Whatever he is, it isn't White. I was just guessing that he's a jew, because it seems he's doing the jews' work with Weevlos Faglos.

If we had about 20-30 more Christopher Cantwells right now we'd be in a lot better shape.

doubt it. he got maced and tried to mace back and got a couple people. they're saying he gassed a bunch of protestors but half of them arent in the videos during the incident

>the young buffalo turds

(you)

he looks russian to be honest, maybe half russian half white.

I like Anglin and Enoch, Spencer is eeeh, Cantwell is a mixed bag, radical agenda can be a pretty entertaining show but he's proven to be a complete idiot. That Vice documentary was brutal, he fucked up bad and just terrible, terrible optics.

>steel cased ammo

He is of course completely innocent and was made to be a political prisoner. However he is an overly emotional mangina and needs to quit taking adderall.

>terrible optics
hello juden

there's no leader because we don't need one yet. We need higher numbers. Imagine if a million people showed up to charlottesville for a protest.

I'm glad he won't ever be able to own a firearm or vote ever again.

yes goy, go on tv and talk about murdering people, with a nazi flag in the background, thats how you'll win!

His ego got in the way, that weird vice girl played him and he gave her everything she wanted as long as she acted cute and flirty.

kek, also saved

Spencer is a treasure in interviews. I have never seen him not win. You have to give him credit for that.

I'm pretty sure Spencer is a controlled opp. fag who reads from a scripts, like the 'red-pilled' girls do.

wannabe tough guy who's a total pussy

Of coursh. How else would he blster his "street cred" and show the hypocracy of the c-ville local gov-goons. He's a typical N.J. loudmouth and attention whore. He's not sincere, but "a broken clock is right, twice a day". He's and exaggerator and PROFESIONAL "entertainer" (i.e. GETS PAID TO SPREAD BULLSHIT. This "entertainer" loophole is what Alex Jones used to try to coverhis ass as well).
This guy's the foremost example of shill.
Both him and Enoch will talk as muuh shit as they can to try to keep momentum going as long as they can get paid by supporters. They drudge up drama and shift positions as necessary to keep the money rolling in.

Enoch is a good spaker but 8gag doesn't like him and Chris is easily my favorite

1433 hail victory

B I T C H
U N D
B A B Y