ZIONIST NEOCONS OUT IN FULL FORC

SHILLING FOR (((((TRUMP)))) TO INVADE IRAN WITH THESE CIA STAGGED PROTESTS DONT FALL FOR IT

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the only shill here is OP that is trying to divide and conquer the trump base. We support Trump first, he knows what he's doing.

KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE

IRAN IS BASED

It's going to happen and it will turn into a world war.
It's going to end up huge because Russia, China and Iran are all allied and as of recently Russia and China have been accused of selling oil to NK
The end is near guys, check them

This is EXACTLY what's going on. With ISIS gone, Iran now has a direct road to Hezbollah. This is the last straw for Israel and they're now going for the Jugular. MOSSAD is in Iran stirring up shit to start an overthrow of an 'evil human rights abuser' when the military cracks down.

This is Israeli CIA (mossad) instigating this. They are taunting the regime to crack down with force (Mossad handing out molotovs, grenades, etc) and enflaming the situation. They want a puppet gov't.

Fuck Netanyahu. Piece of shit.

but goy, dont you see, we need to build Greater Israel

They're going to block off the niggers from entering the M.E. via Egypt and then they're going to head up north and destabilize Turkey via E.U. Jews. Why else, for the past few decades have ALL countries that surround Israel except Egypt. Big stupid USA army will keep fucking up every country surrounding Israel (except the kike saudis). My wonder is if they will push towards Pakistan w/o just having India and Pakistan nuke each other.

STAR CHILD

Stop spamming your faggot e-celeb assassination thread. It's not even interesting.

Why are you posting pics of your mother on here, desu?

etc.

You divide and conquer kikes are so transparent, do you honestly not realize this?

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

>shills

they are called (((amerimutts))), op -and (((they're all the same)))

ps: only idiots use the term "shill" as an excuse for something that isn't to their liking.

Fuck of NSA

>destabilize Turkey

this is really close to happening, kikes are slowly going to chipping away at turkey

but of course, trumplets will just slide with "hurr based bibi and god emperor btfoing turkroaches"

Fuck off /sg/

>We support Trump first, he knows what he's doing
Fucking quintessential boomer mentality

People wanting to avoid another jew war that will lead to more migrants flooding into the US and europe is not divide and conquer

>handing out molotov
Are you legitimately retarded?
>defending turkroaches

Do you know how deep their cognitive disinenence goes they are lost forever

>being a literal kike

Better than defending a fake jew. REPENT!

America needs a real fucking war, no more of this pussified shit like we did in Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria and the rest of the world's foreign shit holes. This can be a great moment to cull so much of the trash that has been allowed to breed here.

Iranians will run away in the next crusade against the shitty persian empire

r/the_donald please go back

He who kills with the sword will die by one

NOT FALLING FOR IT KIKE, AGAIN

oy vey muh iran that gives true hospitality and has attacked nobody for like 900 years is the problem

The more dead, the better.

>America needs a real war! FUCK YEA. SIGN UP AND DIE FOR ISRAEL, GOYS!

Do NOT sign-up for another desert-religion war.

Gee, I wonder why these guys won't ever go to war with Iran by themselves..?

Fuck off kike! Nobody wants to breed with stupid kike.

Sand serpents up to their old tricks huh?

Join and fight for Israel, goys. We have beautiful women (who won't date you due to religious law).

oy vey, that's right fellow goyim we need to fight for our greatest ally, as trump told us, right?

>check them
check wat

Fuck jews and fuck Israel.

correct

what is Iraq,lebanon and syria

or yemen

nice pasta

this naked girls in the picture got jail time for these pictures. I personally know them.they served in the infantry school of bislah. one of the girl sent this picture to her boyfriend and that's how it all happened

NUKE ISRAEL

tish ta ki'yat zonah

>story
>I personally know them
>elaboration
>that's how it all happened
cool

(((they))) bombed Saudi embassy earlier, didn't you know?

GO DESTROY ANOTHER MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRY FOR US GOYIM

white women work on my machine if you know what I mean

T. Jew

Iranians sort of look like Pajeets

Cant wait for americans to send more goys off to die in the desert and waste trillions of dollars before china and russia nuke their dumb asses.

Off topic. Reported.

You must be 18+ to post here. Reported.

why don't the mods ban these threads? Obvious shill attempt against the trump movement.

>when you're sent to a work camp for being a lazy work shy jew and call it a holocaust

This

>he knows what he's doing
You're right, he knows exactly what he's doing.

>Everybody who disagrees with me on an anonymous anime imageboard is a payed shill
You trump cocksucking faggots are delusional

NEOCOHENS GET THE ROPE

newfag detected, possible new shill tactics

LEAVE IRAN ALONE

Why not? Go on, "Invade".

*siiip*

I'm so fucking comfy already it isn't even funny

When those shitskins get BTFO we’ll see how comfy you are

>Shills!
>*shills*
Unplug yourself

Another triggered libtard, Trump is so based we don’t deserve him.

*chuckles*

be a good mutt now, ya hear

You bots keep repeating the same style of post over and over. That doesn't work. And it reveals that you are fake. It's counterproductive. Why don't you get it? Why don't you function correctly? How incompetent are your handlers? How inadequate are your adaptations? Unplug yourself, it is the best thing you can do, trust me.

thx for the heads up

bump

bump

Looks like Trump is going full kike. I guess he doesn't want to be re-elected in 2020, considering trying to topple Iran is going to end up just like Syria

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

He said the whole world was watching. It was directed at the kikes.

Let's hope. People know what's up in the Middle East

Fuck off back to Plebbit, faggot

JIDF. FUCK OFF. It's amazing how fast jews are. They must have some sort of program that monitors these sites for key words and priority rank posts based off certain key words.

>the only shill here is OP
Actually it's you. We won't fall for this shit anymore
>We support Trump
WRONG faggot.

Fuck off ShariaBlue.

>shareblue
are you retarded?

Reminder that muttistan has been the single largest force behind the refugee crisis and the destabilization of the middle east

At the behest of (((whom)))? Why am i not 50 shekels ahead you might ask?

hmmm, i wonder (((who)))