youtube.com/watch?v=34tv3umYUUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all degenerates should be gassed
there's more to being white than the colour of your skin

bunch of niggers

Like what? Your fag PM?

Get lost.

why do his tiddies do that

WELL FOR ONE THAT GUY TOOK A PEN TO HIS SKIN WITH NO RESPECT WORSE THAN A COMMON GANGER

Fpbp

arent they just a prison gang
dont they operate the same just as any other dregs of society

They are a prison gang. Case closed.

nothing to fuck with

What dragon ball character is this? He looks powerful.

shut it, kike shill. i'd strangle you with my bare hands. the a.b. is a kike smear job.

Wiggers

It's a prison gang that uses NatSoc symbols to be edgy. They aren't motivated by ideology in the slightest.

Say what you want NEETS. If you get 20 years chain gang and you are white you either come out looking like this or you get AIDS and can't control your bowels. Aryans are your only hope behind bars.

So OP can jack off more efficiently

White trash that gives nationalists a bad name.

A (gentile)man acts with honor and politeness, and respect till threatened.
Then you will be dealt two folds from provoking.
These men generally look like untermensch and ink their god given bodies like a child left alone to room forever tarnishing it.

sry. your right.
thnx senpai. ;)

Yeah because when you are faced with being murdered raped and beaten in a 90% nigger thug environment with no free world security help or retreat you are worried about virgin NEET shit like being edgy. Go color in a book son. Adults are talking.

Criminals are degenerate, these guys sell meth and heroin to white communities, prostitute women, steal, work with Mexicans, and just needed an intimidating prison gang name

they are exactly what Sup Forums stormfags would look like if they weren't too scared to leave their parents basements

Implying innocent white men never get convicted in this feminist Jew run medical nanny state.

How's life in Montana?

AB started in CA as far as the awesome shows on those history channel programs tell me.

A lot of these gangs didn't exist until the integrated the prisons. They are supposedly reactionary against the Black Guerilla Family.

It's crazy how they don't just segregate prisons by race in the first place. It must be fun to dream of a prison where all the races coexist and think forcing them into close quarters is somehow going to make that happen. It's a nice little look into how delusional SJWs are. The idea that criminals and mentally ill people are going to magically overcome differences ordinary society has issues with is a fucking pipe dream. Now we have these groups like Mexican Mafia, AB, etc....getting more and more powerful and geeting territory in our neighborhoods. That's what happens when you give peace a chance, I guess.

And the Aryan Brotherhood are all innocent boys who dindu nuffin, just victims of the system? They're virtually all criminal degenerates.

niggers

Didn't say that. Just dont be surprised how fast you shave your head and walk the circle when you end up there for bullshit like "terroristic threats" in a heated moment after your loving wife gets pregnant with nigger twins.

>AB
Impress-
>T
Hm

Untermensch.

I remember being libertarian. Sort of. I was high the whole time. When you quit smoking that Jew you start to ask yourself obvious questions. "How would this actually work?" And "Shouldn't I get a job?"

>masterrace

For one, you don't marry someone who will get pregnant with nigger twins. Second, you don't have an emotional meltdown if something like that happens, you simply leave and deal with the divorce later. That way you stay out of the prison system like a normal person.

> I was high the whole time
Given that you used to be a potsmoking degenerate (congrats on turning your life around BTW), I'm assuming your understanding of the philosophy of libertarianism never progressed beyond
>dude weed lmao, fuck tha pigs XDDD

Had it, you might have discovered how it would actually work.

STAR CHILD

Best prison gang.

WOW luke skywalker was one of us all along.

Nice try. The non aggression bullshit doesn't fit the mold of nature, particularly humans. Queue the Police brought to you by Home Depot pasta. Also, you don't go in to a marriage knowing your spouse will cheat. Multiple personality disorder is hard to spot in women. They are unpredictable to begin with. And it could be a chad, not a nigger. Anyway dont oretend to know how you would react in that situation when you already ha e a child with her. Further, labeling ABC degenerate already let's me know you are in a bubble here, more power to you, but your beliefs are indoctrination not experience based so more likely to flip flop. Also Libertarianism is patently doomed to fail. Hence, its obvious failure. Reality confirms this. I dont even have to argue.

el hermano in his negro forma verdadera

would be much more useful being free, but they wan to IRL larp as jail badasses and get nothing done, get targeted by niggers, and its a waste of time,

>irl white boys larping IN JAIL

top fucking kek. let them get shanked by niggers. if they were real they weould have been out and about killing niggers 24-7 but they're not. they talk alot of shit. they're pussies.

ARYNAN NATION IS FULL OF FUCKING PUSSIES WHO ARE AWARE OF THE NIGGER THREAT BUT DONT DO ANYTHING AT ALL.

enjoy getting blacked

-signed actual jew.

I don't mind them they are a white prison gang and it's how whites don't get killed in prison.

huge worthless faggots, have more in common with niggers than whites

They're pretty badass. Niggers and spics can't fuck with them cause their arms stretch to the outside of prison. They can fuck up someones family on the outside just as easily as on the inside.

White niggers.

Completely degenerate.

This.

(((You))) calling anyone but a leaf pussy. How? Actual wars won = 0. Run from every religion of cuck male over the age of 11. Piss yourself over the thought of white nationalism. Couldn't exist without US support. Only survival skill is "everybody's alright guys, hey bigger I'm not white, hey whites I'm white too"

anybody with tattoos should be gassed

at least theyre racist, and would make for good RWDS

KEK. Meth heads that can’t even escape arrest, conviction and jail, boast they’ll get someone on the outside. Ask and LEA abut AB; they’re more stupid than spics and niggers. Can’t even crime right, much less ‘muh White Power revenge.

Exactly the mentality of a pussy. One punch and the fight is over. Not ready for counters. Don't even have the foresight for escalation. Like 5 of you at the alt rally in DC. Pathetic. You only exist here.

they are just posers, we are the ones who already have nazi tattoos BEFORE we go to prison.

you dont have a cue what youre on about soyboy

its used for intimidation. They're a white gang that use utilise nazi symbols. There's even a maori gang in new zealand called black power who use the swastika as their symbol. Punks in the 70s and 80s also used to wear swastikas despite not being actual nazis.

If you’re going to be in the pokey for a while they are a good group to join, in my area the AB or the Arian circle are the white boy gangs to be in whilst in prison.

They're not really white nationalists. They're just a gang of white people who formed their group to protect themselves against other races. A few of them have mixed blood. If I remember correctly, you're allowed to have a little bit of mexican or jewish blood. But I think that if you're black at all they won't accept you. One of the high ranking AB members I saw on a documentary a while back had a Swastika on one part of his body and a Star of David on another part of his body.

yeh well they're a street and prison gang they're not nazis although they do have nazis within their ranks. They're mostly concerned with crime and fighting. They would be the white eqivalent of bloods, crips, MS13 and other big latin gangs, but their members are older, they dont recruit teens or many youngsters afaik

pretty fucking stupid of you to try and mess with them, those people are playing for keeps and are actual gangsters who have had hard lives and come from poverty, unlike upper middle class suburban antifa college boys. I've got no sympathy for either gang AB or antifa but AB members have no issue with killing and going back to prison

That's hilarious. Make sure to send a copy to Eric Clanton's cellmate

Byrdman it says on his stomach

Ideally yes, but judging by how bad things are right now I'd welcome anybody who is pro-white.

They are sociopaths and lumpenproles - in a natSoc utopia they would still be in jail, possibly put to death already (even if they were born completely immersed in said utopia).

Tweak it a bit. Say "Don't come looking for us. We'll find you." and maybe put some bars through aryan circle, nazi low-rider, and aryan brotherhood symbols and maybe pepper it more with antifa symbols/tatts antifa toughs are likely to have. Make it relate-able is all I'm saying here.

EME's little bitch

They're simply the guys who would fight and die in our penal batallion. Every man can do his part.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/36th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS

Thomas Silverstein?

You sound like one of those weekend warrior fags that got their perfect sleeves with a koi a dragon and a samurai getting jizzed in the face.

Once you go in the hat you ain't getting out

I look forward to their meeting with the bike lock man with great interest

They're degenerate fucking quintessential niggers, and should all be killed. They are not in any way shape or form advancing the cause, they are subhuman vermin that wipe their asses with the White race.

>itt: fish
try going to prison with 70% spics which divide into north and south mexican mafia, 29% niggers which haven't got a formal chain of command hierarchy and then there's you 1% cracka ass cracka, i'll tell you what... start scraping that toothbrush on the floor, you'll need it

Gay Amerilard LARPers who should be executed as soon as Kim Jong Un (pbuh) destroys Weimerica

Gynecomastia????

They've done crime so they do time. Absolute degenerates but if we solely look at it from prison environment view then they're ok and possibly only thing that keep whitey alive inside. Different world, different rules.

I don't think Kim spares Dutch.

True heroes

So long as he does not spare a single South Korean it will be a noble sacrifice.

Bretty much
From what I’ve read, they rule by being worse than everyone else. More savage. More intent. More vengeful.

Necessary group for Whites. I don't like the drug dealing but they make money off the books.

Did you get a job?

Relax. Baby steps.

Nice "LARD MAN" tattoo

actually I'm that guy who yells at parents who pierce their kids ears or draw those "arranged marriage" indian dots. Yes that's exactly what they mean.

like an animal being pushed into a corner
they have brains and spics aren't really interested in anyone outside of their own (on a higher level), spics are like a corporation, whites an army/guerrilla and the niggers are niggers

They also have a structure. The whites are more militant and move like an army. Mexicans do as well but not like the whites.
youtube.com/watch?v=34tv3umYUUA

They are in prison LOL.

how do you get so phat in prison..

Found the only real nazi. Even 3mbraces gentile as a name for non Jewish whites.

Just curious :)

White niggers and mutts.

this

Found the white trash methheads.

Lol I'd really have to try hard going to prison, considering that being a decent human being and not a scumbag gives me the priveledge to sell dope at bars do graffiti and retaliate to assaults with lethal force.

They did nothing wrong.

Prision society blows the fuck out of commies, when people are cooped up and fighting for survival, people have to stick with their race. Let's see how well Eric Clanton raises worker consciousness among the negros in jail.
Though I also heard that the AB is fucking horrible to its members, so its just a shitty situation in all aspects

AB? you mean Adult babies? So this is what they look like. Gross

Is that you, Eric Clanton?

Jesus fuck
How does one get this fat?

Seeing as how edgy Sup Forums has become the AB should probably be seen as mighty warriors of the white race even though they are a bunch of fat degenerates, dealing in meth, Heroin and guns and are essentially what the media and the average leftist thinks of with the term "Nazi". Unemployed criminal subhumans doing what they Do not out of love for their own races but out of hate for others.
They are the epitome of the brainless stormnigger, blaming all non Whites for them being failures.