You mad riceboy?

you mad riceboy?

Shit gay thread so its getting taken over by GUCCI GANG motherfucker get the fuck out of here GUCCI GANGGUCCI GANGGUCCI GANGGUCCI GANGGUCCI GANGGUCCI GANGGUCCI GANGGUCCI GANGGUCCI GANGGUCCI GANGGUCCI GANGGUCCI GANGGUCCI GANGGUCCI GANG

You man Cracka?

Fucking cringe kys

t. nigger

that's your job, white boi

really makes you think

Asian guys fucking hate it when white guys take their women. Which sucks because marrying a white guy is considered a huge step up for Asian women.

>can't get a white woman
>proud
neck yourself

it's funny. here in korea, if a korean girl marries a white guy, koreans think she's a slut. but if a korean marries a white woman, no matter how much of a butterface she'd be considered back in the west, he gets a pat on the back.

they're an attractive couple, they'll have cute babies.

Nigger tier post

show me one (ONE) white woman that's not a celebrity that's prettier than the cutie in OP's pic

That's because Koreans are a special brand of psychotic and women there are basically Muslims in Saudi Arabia.

STAR CHILD

>with 5 lbs of makeup and countless cosmetic surgery operations, our women are attractive
Have fun with fucked up looking kids user

because male is conqueror and female is property

not white but whatever

Well I don't think they're mad. I'm sure you'll also get an episode on either To Catch a Predator or Dr Phil.

She resembles a gorilla, user. Her features are extremely masculine, look at that jaw and chin.

That's the way it should be.Are you Korean or an expat?

in the Philippines they actually look down on you when a flip male gets with white/western girls.

they'll say you don't love your race/mother. a strange cultural oedipus complex or some bullshit

Damn thats based