BUZZFEED NO

buzzfeed.com/outefiainuvai/37-things-black-people-need-to-stop-ruining-in-201-39uhz?utm_term=.jj5A4b3Yy#.lfym5E9PN

Heres a link to an archive I threw together incase it gets Shoah'd imgur.com/a/Kypl7

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3nxuH
archive.fo/uaffh
archive.is/4ff8X
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This post has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone create a post.

why are you shilling your own article OP

Why are you bumping his thread?

I wish I could have made this, Someone shared it on a discord server im on

>it's not mine, but whoever wrote this article is an amazing human being

noice, bump of approval

this wont last long.

archive.is/3nxuH

it's real. bump

good shit, thanks

Let's see how much they like their rhetoric being fed back at them... probably not much.

archive.fo/uaffh

All the good memes are coming from discord lately.

desu I had the idea of making a website that copies every buzzfeed article like this and mirrors it from a right-wing context

someone pls do dis

Hey OP

I just want to point out the stat about Asians being 2.1 percent of food stamp users

I would wager that 80% of them don’t need the food stamps. They are shifty and greedy. They are pulling scams and not reporting income to get on it. They will use food stamps on items and then sell them in their corner stores. They also go to food banks and free food drives at churches and take the stuff they get for free and sell that to.

It's like another celebratory event between Christmas and New Year's. The penultimate day of the year when the truths about nogs will be compiled and published in list form. What a time to be alive!

Nice work with the shitty eyeroll gifs, gives the whole thing a truly authentic buzzfeed feel, probably how it got through lol

fucking Chinks, no better than kikes
also why is captcha always shitting the bed

>ITS REAL
KEK & bump

>a discord server im on
enjoy being a cuck to power hungry """"""moderators""""""""

1/3

2/3

3/3

>Chinks are shifty and greedy.

SERIOUSLY.
The Costco near me had to stop putting out condiments for the hotdogs because slant-eyed rice niggers would walk into the store without buying anything and LITERALLY FILL UP TUPPERWARE CONTAINERS with ketchup and mustard and relish and shit.

There is absolutely zero concept of "fairness" or "moderation" in most asian societies.

BUMP GLORIOUS

Someone please make a jew one while they can LOL

They buy all the baby milk around here to resell. How fucking immoral can the little cunts be to let other people's babies go hungry to make a few quid?

Notice how sites stopped showing stats on social media "share" buttons?

Well insider trick here, it's statistcally proven that if those counters are low people will think your site is dead. Removing them in affect removes this feeling as well as having the positive effect of people clicking it out of sheer curiosity if the count will go up.

Most articles on buzzfeed now get under 200 views.

When I was homeless, I would go to 7-11 and buy hotdogbuns for like 2 bucks and then go to their chili cheese machine and load that bitch up with an unreal amount, it pissed the workers off but I was told them it was free.

when I was homeless I pulled up my bootstraps and became an american hero with cheese

I wholeheartedly approve.

>dumbasses actually commenting on the article
>having your real name and face attached to pol ideals

archive.is/4ff8X