So what’s the big deal that came out of releasing Anthony and Huma’s emails...

So what’s the big deal that came out of releasing Anthony and Huma’s emails ? Cause from what it looks it was a Huge Nothing Burger if you ask me.

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/ar-15-05/rifle-kits.html?dir=asc&order=price
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huma's work emails from the state department, which were deleted, while under subpoena, were found on a pedofile's personal laptop. How? Why?

We got Weiner's password to his blacked.com account

Yeah I haven't seen much of significance yet either. I want to believe, but where's the good shit?

See this

STAR CHILD

Aren't you sleepy user?

Meh just a few felonies than normal people would be in jail for already. No big deal. They skate as usual

Not sure if incriminating.

Looks like reasonable doubt on the secure document xfer.
Lock ‘em up.

Can you print for me? Proof someone was printing shit..

Okay fair enough so she fucked up and might have broken the law fair enough but it doesn’t seem like anything juicy was found in these emails

>tfw I actually am kinda sleepy at the moment

Her using his laptop is not far-fetched.....him actually going onto her computer and forwarding emails to himself for his "life insurance" file on his own would be far more interesting....but we'll never know.

I bought the two for one deal, and I shit you not, I have had a dream every night that I actually remember when I wake up. I usually don't even recall dreaming when I wake up, but I do with these. They are sort of lumpy though.

I'm sure it's 1/nothing burger. Government tells us everything. What we see on TV is reality. Year is 1984

You guys crack me up.

Princess of the Muslim Brotherhood works for HRC, married to Weiner the Zionist pedo.

Weiner has a folder named "Insurance". 2800 emaiils containing spec ops, classified docs to and from Hillary, couple dozen pay to play, and AND links to human trafficking (without the code this time).

Nothing burger? Not sure if shill, stupid, or desensitized.

you just sold his pillows much better than he does, I might check it out.

And don't forget the teen-college aged mind control camps. That was a good read!

And the one about *redacted* not going A”gently into the good night.”

maybe I missed that one, you got it?

If I recall when trump took office flag didn't have gold around it and now it does. Ummmmmm. What if over 50% of elected officials courts and alphabet agencies were engaged in treason and sedition. Attempting to overthrow an elected official in an attempted coup would be Sedition.

Two easy (lazy) opinions.
1) wait a few days and see what’s in the news.
2)Open any thread where anons are digging, read what they’re finding.

Do you make posts about getting dressed in the morning? because your question has a pretty obvious answer. Multiple felonies that the political elite just skate on, that would have any of us in jail for decades is a pretty big deal.

Woah. Nice digits.

I am beginning to believe we are under martial law, and Trump really is trying to save us.

We are at war. I just built my first AR-15. I'm ready.

See the flag no gold here

Better pic. Implications is that we are currently under martial law. EO signed on dec 21 details the reason for it.

How much did it cost you? I want to build one as well.

This is what happened

mil spec m4, daily deals from psa, under $500 with a bushnells optic.

$299 plus stripped lower from FFL

palmettostatearmory.com/ar-15-05/rifle-kits.html?dir=asc&order=price

Future president and first lady right there. She's even got the correct shade of lipstick.

Man is any one else sleepy? OP is right, this is a big nothing burger. If it's something important I'm sure someone else will figure it out by morning, lets all go to bed

That's what I should have got.

I'm way sleepy. Just. can. not. sleep.

You get it from the same place. Good quality stuff MAGA

First build, the lower was a present.

MAGA
A
G
A

We are under martial law!! Nothing happend? Looks like this government is working for us. Nothing happend to us because trump is on our team. Lots of accounts were frozen. Lots of people cashed out bitcoin causing it to crash. It's happening to the true criminals in this world. If H got elected all this would be pointed back at us. But nothing has happend to us. We came so close to the end of the republic. You know it. That's why some people can't sleep. We are witnessing history greater than the revolutionary war. What had happend is almost biblical and starting on the 21st. The day daylight starts to get longer and the night shorter.

The sweetest feeling in this life is fragmenting purity, dissolving innocence is such a rush that floods the mind with the most intense high..

We are going to kill all of you.

You can't hide behind words anymore wizard of OZ. Curtain has been pulled back.