Kaguya

Where's today's Kaguya thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/UnJGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idiot.

Maybe Jag is busy. Let´s post some cute Kaguya girls while we wait.

wut? No kaguya is next week.

Jag hasn't been able to get raws yet

Didn't he say that we were suppose to have Ch.58 this week, but nothing next week ?

The raws for this week's chapter have already been posted a few days ago, it's coming.

It was a cute chapter
>Hayasaka being cute
>Hayasaka being CUTE
>Hayasaka being more BTFO than any other girl since the frenchie

She's still hottest girl. Hope she finds a love interest soon. Kaguya can't be the only one getting spoiled.

There's no male in the series for her so far, Ishigami is kind of autistically trying to let Fujiwara know he kind of likes her.

I was kinda hoping for the election arc to introduce some new characters, potentially senpais. Also Ishigami and Fuji totally have something going on, they even hung out at night during starwatching.

Fuck, don't start Kaguya threads on a thursday unless you're Jag.

That's probably Ishigami being the most normal person in the group thus noticing there's something between them.

Still, Fuji and Ishigami have a shitload of interactions/scenes together. Would be hilarious if they hooked up before Kag/Shiro.

So you're saying they fucked when Prez was busy hugging Kaguya.

They may have held hands while eating mochi.

Writing up a whole list of improvements for her game was cute, in an autistic way.

Well they both like games so that's a plus for them. Ishigami could join her club or they meet up in private to design some games and maybe do other things like a lap pillow.

Why did you make a thread you retard?

Fujiwara is the idea person, basically anyone's nightmare, she's lucky she's canonically one of the hottest girls at school.

>anyone's nightmare

That's why Ishi is the only choice, since he is canonically the only who can bully and control her.

>Ishigami liking fujiwara
stop this meme
the only real romance is kaguya and president.
and there's no need for more.

Lucky bastard, Fuji probably has the biggest boobs in Shuuichin with the exception of maybe Moeha/onee. Then again controlling her hurrican of a personality is gonna be hard as fuck.

Fujiwara is a terible person

>the only real romance is kaguya and president.
And Mr. kabedon and her tease of a girlfriend.

Kid kaguya > Ice kaguya > dumb kaguya > Fujiwara

Dere Kaguya >>> The rest

Prez is purest maiden though.

Hayasaka got her pride crushed this chapter

かぐや様外人様に大人気やんけ!!!

二時間で400レスは軽くいくぞ。

FINALLY? TL please

ファッ?適当に大人気やんけと書き込んだけどマジなんか!

Sup Forumsのかぐや様人気ははっきり言って異常だね。今ここでは一番人気ある漫画だと思う。

will the two /djt/ autists get a room already

>Fujiwara is a terible person
Why must you turn this place into a house of lies. Fujiwara can be selfish, but overall, she's one of the kindest and friendliest characters in the story.

へぇーてか金曜日に翻訳されたものが貼られるんだね。

the thread before jag shows up is complete shit, let them have their fun.

外人は金曜日まで待つのか。辛いなw

Fuck you, I thought chapter was already out.

ohayo
まぁたった一日早いってだけだけどね…

聞きたいことがあるんだがいいかな?

いいよ。なに?

imgur.com/a/UnJGk

このurlがたまにSup Forumsに貼られているんだけどこれの出処は何処かわかる?

Why is kaguya dressed like a gypsy single mom in line for welfare

USE A SPOILER TAG BAKA NIPPON.

I've read the chapter, but spoiler that shit, you absolute retard.

Stop teasing me!

いや、わかんねぇな。すまんな。

Kill yourself.

why?

Bakaguys > all.

Why hasn't this been translated? It's been out for nearly a week.

いやいや、謝る必要なんてないよ。

Jag translates it on Thursdays, as always. Pre-Jag threads are literally always cancer, as evidenced here. If you want it a few days early, learn japanese.

The thread for the imouto chapter that Jag translated early was so horrible it gave everyone including Jag PTSD, so threads are only Thursday now

TIME TO LEARN JAPANESE

はははははははははは(≧▽≦)

The real reason is that Jag is able to get the most quality scans on thursday. He did Kaguya on sundays before when he had a supplier of scans but soon decided that the scans were not up to quality and returned to thursdays.

He also gets thursday scans for free but had to pay for sunday. Jag really is a hero.

I can't believe Serval is alive

Would have love if ayasaka had put his head in prez lap or her arm around his shoulder.

Was Prez not good with phones as well? I can't remember.

It's not that he's not good, he just never had a smartphone before. He bought a new one in an old chapter, IIRC

YAMEROOOOO! HAYASAKA IS FOR ISHIGAMI!!!

FFFS let this thread die so we can summon the jag

You're not summoning him. He'll post it when it's done so be patient.

Hayasaka is for making baseball tams.

Hayasaka just did it as a bet

Reminder this is foreshadowing for the ending

Prez would never cheat on someone so nope. That's just Aka bullying Kaguya again.

Well shit.

I can already tell retards who will take this chapter as hayasaka falling for president when it's just her being frustrated at losing the bet and making ass of herself on a point she prided so much about

She lectured kaguya about power of feminine appeal before so it was devastating loss for her

I do think it's not COMPLETELY personal pride, and that being turned down genuinely hurt her. Now, I don't think she's falling for president, but I think it's a continuation of her musing in the bath/twitter chapter (that she wishes she had someone she's in love with). As a Shinomiya valet, she doesn't have any time for love, and the one time she involves herself in it, she gets shot down. I think that hurts a little deeper than just personal pride.

That's the "hidden" side of Hayasaka mentioned by Aka, I think. She's not taking any of Kaguya's shit, and she's professional, but deep down she wants to fall in love like anyone else.

yea somethign along that line was what I was thinking of. Both as someone who wants to experience love like Kaguya is going through and a person who did pride herself in her feminine charm (compared to lack of one from Kaguya), getting rejected and making ass of herself while being poked by Kaguya rubbing it in hurt

but I am just saying, shipperfags will rush in as soon as page 15 or something hits

we also dont know the nature of how she lost the bet; it could be that she realized it was going too far, and held off out of respect for Kaguya. President might not have directly turned her down.

She pretty went full out right there

But he did, she directly confessed and president said he already has someone he likes.

Jag's here, let's go.