Hey, folks. Original creator of "le 56% face" AKA "Amerimutt" here. Ask me anything

Hey, folks. Original creator of "le 56% face" AKA "Amerimutt" here. Ask me anything

I also created various other memes like "flagbearer" and "niggerwalk". All of these have been named by others and not myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/nigeria-ebola-meme-being-used-spread-fears-virus-was-created-by-white-people-1466095
desuarchive.org/int/thread/80720007/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

prove it or I get the rake

lesser known meme creation

>leaf
I believe it

>(ID: C0mm+Uj9)
>Commie

I will draw you a meme of your choosing, and hopefully you can judge that the drawing style matches

do you like what Sup Forums has done with your meme? Ruining it

My whole ISP is banned from Sup Forums so I can no longer shitpost there. You do good memes, I remember you.

if anyone remembers "greenpill", the autistic fellow used this spiteful meem of mine as a template

e American posters always win arguments with Europeans since the US is objectively better. So I just wanted to give a gift to our European posters

attached pic: the original flag bearers

How do you make a good meme and make it popular?

Impressive, but that’s nothing. I started a fake news story that was picked up by a journalist. The article he wrote garnered around 6,000,000 clicks. That was my most successful troll. I’ve done some other minor projects, but the news story was and still is my pride and glory. Only because I don’t want to ruin it I won’t say what the fake news story was.

I just want to thank you for creating the mutt because I love it when mixed breed mutt Americans get triggered over it. Reminder that mixed mutt Americans will be one of the first people hanged on the day of the rope. Have a rare mutt from my collection

we first need proof, especially from a leaf. post a new amerimutt with a MIGA hat

I drew pics that will probably bait a few people out of boredom

there are several pics I drew which were never meme-fied, even after I posted them a few times. I drew "Amerimutt" probably over a year ago, and it's surprising to see it suddenly get popular out of nowhere

that's pretty nice fella

ok hans, hopefully I will satisfy

OP is a gigantic faggot

> Whiter than you Achmed
> 56% Atk

My fucking sides

Ok prove it. Make a meme about asian and African immigrants acting western friendly and as soon as they land in the west they return to their ways of being Asian and African while calling whites racist.

I started a meme too round 1945-46. It has a 6 gazillion clicks.

I have a friend who has this schizo disease of claiming every meme. It's a reddittor thing. You have to go back.

Give us proof with file date, nigger.

t. creator of picrelated

One of my faggot friends tried to convince me that he coined the term "meh". So many stupid faggots on this planet.

ok, i'll attempt

damn thats a good pic

Im a bit skeptical... maybe show the #1 mutt filedate?

Fucking saved. This is a masterpiece. Posting another rare from my collection

thank you for good bants

Thank you! Uploaded it, checked in google search next day and saw it getting spammed on Sup Forums (it was the time of the rise of le 56 meme) and ending up on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and a few other unrelated boards.
I also personally know the creator of the normie christian winnie pooh "no swearing on this christian server" meme. I sometimes see it on reddit.

hm thanks. I want to believe now

some people claim it originated on Sup Forums
did you post it on Sup Forums the first time or what boards do you browse?

>believing a leaf

Bullshit leaf, the amerimutt meme is Turkish propaganda or at least propaganda used through turn flags just like the . How can white boys compete. Not sure what it's about but I know it's meant to put emphasis on racial differences.

Thanks! I wish somebody would post it on Sup Forums later on. I know mods are retarded SJW's, so that's why.
>be some user
>get on Sup Forums
>create Binding of Isaac General
>use 56percentileisaac.jpg
>see if the mods can't do shit because the image is totally related
>or if they ban you, so they reveal their hurt butts and african ancestry.

Why are those people dabbing?

Back when Ebolachan was a thing I made a few lazy posts seeing if I could convince the Nigerians that the cult of Ebolachan was real.

The actual Nigerians on the forum were smart enough to see through it and the only replies I got which weren't me samefagging myself were along the lines of "lol what you smoking bro" but the world press wasn't and the story of how Nigerians were terrified of Ebolachan was printed in papers all over the world. Still my proudest moment on Sup Forums

ibtimes.co.uk/nigeria-ebola-meme-being-used-spread-fears-virus-was-created-by-white-people-1466095

>The meme did find its way onto the Nairaland (Nigerian forum), where one user wrote a post claiming that Europe and America "hate Africans and worship an Ebola demoness who they call 'Ebola-Chan'. They perform magical rituals in order to spread the disease and kill people. They target the area they want to infect next using blood sacrifices.

>"Apparently even some Ebola doctors are part of the cult and instead of treating the disease are deliberately spreading it."

>Below the post, someone wrote: "A disease can easily gain powers if these white people in Europe are actually doing blood sacrifice. May God help us fight this CIA created demon."

>Another user said: "If they commit such atrocities as shown above, we can't blindly send every hard working African into their clinics and hands. What if we're sending our people to their deaths in these clinics?"

>A third person claimed white men are spreading the virus because "[they] want our blood and organs because they have weak bodies."

Literally all me

A leaf being wrong. Well I never.

All the best memes and OPs are leafs

So you’re responsible for people’s deaths. Proud?

Not sure if you are him, but i applaud the guy who made those

Don't quite see how that follows but sure why not

>Liberal Arts
>intelligent
>rational

Why would someone intelligent and rational pick a no-future-income degree? Debt-fetishism?

they are forced, payed, shill memes and this payed, forced, shill thread only prof that

nice try leaf, but no

First amerimutt post comes from Sup Forums, from a swede and then a dane. Here's the thread itself where you can see them creating it
desuarchive.org/int/thread/80720007/

As for the others it's pretty much obvious that this guy is trying to LARP them as his creations. To prove it, check this pic here which is supposed to be his original, but the first occurrence of that hash can be found in dec 2013 when that pic is from at least /new/ times

The other one, , comes from krautchan and is definitely not created by a leaf. You get the idea - a sad case of a LARP