Daily reminder that mormons and other religious groups in the US have the fastest growth rates...

Daily reminder that mormons and other religious groups in the US have the fastest growth rates, meaning that in a century or two US will become a christian theocracy. For additional information, these groups are also wealthy and white, meaing that any fears about whites dying out are pointless.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.sltrib.com/article.php?id=2500019&itype=CMSID
youtube.com/watch?v=N3cJ7MMciGg
utlm.org/navtopicalindex.htm
utlm.org/navonlineresources.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ag7R3Y9GjLY
youtube.com/user/exmormonfiles
youtube.com/watch?v=sxhT0S04AJ8
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
youtube.com/watch?v=3ralXLnOqDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for the good news finbro

You're welcome. Very few people realize it but generally white christians have crazy high reproductive rates, and not only in the US. Mormons alone have increased their number from 3 to 15 million in less than 50 years.

archive.sltrib.com/article.php?id=2500019&itype=CMSID

I can live with this, Mormons are the most tolerable form of christcuck.

In addition, mormons have such a great growth rate that even with immigration hispanics have approximately the same. I can't understand why does /pol and other media keep talking about white replacement, when based on current population projections US will likely become more white in the future. In addition we can assume that future politics will likely take a very conservative tilt as a result.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cJ7MMciGg

Listen to these Arrogant and prideful words of smith. Remember GOD hates pride.

Proverbs 16:5 (KJV) Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

"Come on! ye prosecutors! ye false swearers! All hell, boil over! Ye burning mountains, roll down your lava! for I will come out on top at last. I have more to boast of than ever any man had. I am the only man that has ever been able to keep a whole church together since the days of Adam. A large majority of the whole have stood by me. Neither Paul, John, Peter, nor Jesus ever did it. I boast that no man ever did such a work as I. The followers of Jesus ran away from Him; but the Latter-day Saints never ran away from me yet...When they can get rid of me, the devil will also go." (History of the Church, Vol. 6, p. 408, 409) Joseph Smith

The Bible is all you need

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:8-10 (KJV)

utlm.org/navtopicalindex.htm

utlm.org/navonlineresources.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=ag7R3Y9GjLY

youtube.com/user/exmormonfiles
youtube.com/watch?v=sxhT0S04AJ8

This is a thread about demographics, not theology. Mormons and other such groups like the amish will dominate the US landscape in the future. Infact, we could extrapolate that mormons will domiante the world considering how mormons in 2016 had a greater population growth than sub saharan africa.

Bump for important information. White fertility rates largely appear small because of liberals. The religious whites are growing very fast.

Mormons aren’t Christians. They’re a space cult based on secrecy (not sacredness), intent on separating you from your shekels, like Scientology.

From what I remember, the Amish have doubled in population every 20 years for the last century, and look to continue that trend into the future.
The only problem with the Amish is that they are pacifists, to the point that they are exempt from the draft.

Pacifism is always dropped when needed. See the indian sikh for example.

Reminder Mormonism is a Satanic cult that has nothing to do with Christianity other than stealing then incorrectly applying phrases and concepts. Mormons are cancer, always have been.

I somewhat doubt that, regardless they seem to be reproducing much faster than other christians.

the Book of Mormon is true. People who criticize Mormonism are idiots who get their information from toons and are probably too stupid to even finish let alone read an entire book.

Anti-Christ superstar shilling for a liar, fraud and criminal. Fuck off idiot, go study your reformed Egyptian.

Are you a mormon?

>Mormons
>Christian
You seem to have missed the part where they follow the teachings of a charlatan and false prophet.

Even if that’s true does it matter? Clearly if there is God he seems to like the mormons.

Mormons do have a lot of kids but the church is in a death spiral. The claim of 15 million is all members around the world. They are counting everyone that goes to church even a few times a year. Almost half of that 15 million is also in Latin America. Hispanics in South America join the church like crazy but they don't stay active. They continue with their Catholic traditions of only attending occasionally.

The Mormon church is very rich. All members have to pay 10% of their income annually to be in good standing. They elevate rich members to higher and higher positions within the church. If you are poor they almost wont acknowledge you. They use their vast wealth to invest in real estate. They have billions of dollars in real estate holdings.

The church is in a death spiral because they've gone PC, pro amnesty, pro-ish LGBT and its caused a lot of members to leave. A lot. In the 70s, 80s and 90s the church was all about family, education, starting a family, having lots of kids, being self reliant, staying out of debt, being a solid family unit prepared for economic downturn, war, famine, natural disaster. All members were encouraged to garden, learn to can food, cook, bake, sew, manage a household, hunting and marksmanship were also encouraged. All members were supposed to work toward having a 2 year supply of food in storage. That's all gone now. No longer a major focus

All of that has changed now. The church went from backing legislation in CA to define marriage as a union between a man and woman to accepting gay members. They've also denounced former teachings about inferior Blacks and denying them the priesthood. A complete reversal on decades of doctrine. Many members see it as going which ever way the political winds blow. Members are leaving the church in droves. Another sign that they are having major issues is that the numbers of missionaries has plummeted. They've had to cut the length of a Mormon mission from 2 years to 18 months.

I know all this because I grew up in the church in the Pacific Northwest. In a Mormon town. Outside Utah the church was taken very seriously and less culturally as it is in Utah. We were hardcore. Much of the was too. My dad still is. He was a bishop and then a stake president.

I went on a 2 year Mormon mission to Venezuela in the early 2000. I haven't been a member in 12 or so years but I still talk to my dad about it and he's pretty shocked about the direction the church is going and how people seem to be abandoning it in droves. It's kinda side that they moved so far away from their traditional roots. If they had a backbone Whites that are moving in a more traditional direction would be filling up the pews.

Hmmmm.. interesting. However their stances on reproduction are still the same? Atleast statistics don’t reflect a liberalization of the church.

Mormons aren't Christians, dum dum. They are literally kikery for the goy.

If the Book of Mormon is true, than Bible is false, for it was written:

Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God's curse!

GALATIANS 1: 7-9

>angel from heaven

That of course being Angel Mor(m)oni

You not seeing the forest from the trees. Why is nobody talking about the future amish/mormon/religious majority in the US?

Because living by perverted Gospel will inevitably lead to failure. A probability that was already describing.

When you exist only to dupe people out of the money, you are inevitable to make mistakes.

Statistics don’t reflect any sort of a failiure. Also how come mormons are more succesfull than those who follow the true gospel?

Relevant:
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

First of all, I was involved in Mormonism. I speak from and of experience. They are a cult. And any cult will seemingly work extremely well for a period of time - just look at Scientology.

But the fact is, that cult will inevitably be sidetracked - just as it has already happened in Mormonism. To give you one example, they preached that only white people were allowed to rise levels, for those of black skin were supposed to have been lazy and refused to fight Satan and his hordes. This belief was immediately removed from their doctrines when they came to Brasil and government pushed them.

You must also understand that half of these 15 million people are not from the States, and that their highest rising churches are in Africa and Latin America. Even the Catholic Church, once the pillar of traditionalism, is now nothing more than NGO, after Vatican 2.0

Any sort of traditionalism will soon be removed, as soon as they smell that they're about to lose money. Their people are weak, scared - look at average missionary. Their theology is as liberal as it gets. Seriously, the local Catholic church was fascist in comparison to the Mormon.

Just wait few years and you'll see their degradation. There is no way around it - we need to destroy Marxism. We won't "outgrow" it won't go away. We need to destroy it in political and propaganda battle.

There are lies, damned lies, Mormons, and statistics. Why would a Satanic cult whose stated objective is to make money(ink and paper) to prove how right they are not invent fake numbers to show how faux-successful they are? Plus, if they were Christians, salvation should be their goals rather than accumulating junk for their reformed Egyptian tombs.

This is how average missionary looks.
youtube.com/watch?v=3ralXLnOqDI

This type of guys won't stand a chance against Antifa/Communists/Muslims/Whoever once they decide to invade and destroy the LDS Church. LDS Church will exactly at that time bow down to their new Marxist overlords, much like Catholic church and European protestantism had.

Interesting perspective. However it would be weird for a religion that has existed for over a hundred years to just disappear. Also even if we assume that it still doesn’t remove the fact that christian conservatives will simply outgrow every other group in the US.

>christian conservatives will simply outgrow every other group in the US.

Yes, but the real battle is to keep them conservative. Their parents might be conservative, they might make 6 children. But if those children go to liberal (marxist) schools and marxist colleges, they could get brainwashed.

I'm talking about real christian conservatives - American protestants and minority of American Catholic church - mostly layman. Like I've said, Mormons are a cult and are therefore conservative as long as it is good for their money. Once it won't be, they'll be as marxist as they can.

Did you know that Mormons removed the beards from the statues of their prophets and leaders when they accepted that new standards are to be beardless? That's how good they are at washing history.

The media makes up religion to make us believe people are fighting in the "middle east". Hollywood set so we'll spend dollars to try to stop it. Israel and Muslims are not real. It's TV actors. Grow up!

good, soon we will slaughter gay satanist hu-mans and womyn "priests" and their transhumanoid pedo mystery meat 56%mutt cohorts in the name of the god emperor and return to worshipping christ the jew namer and shamer, the neet shall inherit the earth

Interesting. However atleast the amish have a 90 % rate of children staying conservative. I also doubt marxists are that much of a threat. Consumerism seems to be the real dragon.

ce oвe измиcли бe дpaгaнe?

>meaing that any fears about whites dying out are pointless.
yes goys, no need to worry, all of the other proven statistics are just hot air, my thread on pol is the truth.

Only thing that will save them is salvation in the true Jesus, not their weird alien version that is brothers with Lucifer, the devil.

kys you kike on stick moron

Please show your statistics then. The only groups in the US that have above replacement level reproduction rates are christians, most of whom are white or hispanic.